Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > "i love you"
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by tea

i agree...kids these days over use the word so much that they forget the true meaning of it

exactly, or they never knew the meaning of it in the first place.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-29-2002 08:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

i've said this word to one person and one person only....

and i still do..all i can say is..when your in love, your in love..those youngins might not really understand what i mean, but basically once your caught in that vortex of undeniable emotions and strong feelings for one being its hard to let that go...if you can let that slide so easily, then you were not in love in the first place..

Old Post 11-29-2002 11:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

i think id be really happy too ;P but..only that is..if the person really did love me..lotta pple say it without meaning..or they dunno what love iss..but yeaa id say it back too if i really loved that person =]

Old Post 11-30-2002 07:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

heh.. id choke... cause i know that i love her back.. but nothing would come out... bah.. i never knew seying those 3 words to a person, and u mean it... would ever be difficult

Old Post 11-30-2002 09:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

if you break someone's heart chances are it might never be repaired again by the cold words of goodbye. honesty is the best. lieing won't get you anything, leading someone on and making them think you love them... that's life changing.

Old Post 12-02-2002 07:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by tea

i agree...kids these days over use the word so much that they forget the true meaning of it

i agree too.
they say 'i love you'
i'd be like. 'o.. erm. yea. ok.'

and then i'll wonder why they said it, cuz i wanna kno if they really meant it.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 12-06-2002 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

what is love? baby don't hurt me don't hurt me no more

hmm i'd be suspicious lol you realyl love me or do you like like me luv me O.o but yea i u lol

Old Post 12-06-2002 03:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

"i love you"... deze are da 3 most misused, overused, and misunderstood words of all!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 12-09-2002 01:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

heh..this is what happened with me and my guy friend.
i told him that i have a hard time saying "i love you" cuz i dont wanna just say it as if its nothing..ya knoe? sOo..we're talking..
and hes like.."i love you as a friend" [we had liked each other but it stopped at the "i love you"] and after..he's like.."i understand if you don't feel the same. i just want you to knoe that i love you. i'm not trying to pressure you into saying it..just want to tell you."
and by this time..i'm all..shocked..and i dunno what i'm thinking...i didn't knoe how to respond. so after that....everytime we'd hang up..he'd say.."i love you ann" then..one day..after much thoughts..i said.."i love you too JB" [just pretend that's his name]. than i hang up..and i'm all freaking out..cuz thats the first time i've ever said that to someone..though i only loved him as a friend. i guess he was kinda weirded out by what i had said..cuz about 30 seconds later..he calls me back..and says.."did you just say that you loved me?" and i'm like.."yea. i realized how much i loved you as a friend" and so then..he's all like.."wow...[thinking..i guess he was shocked] well..just wanted to make sure i'm not hearing things." and we hang up once again.

Old Post 12-09-2002 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelheart

"i love u" do love?

love .....kekeke.......... love and french kiss for you....

Old Post 12-09-2002 01:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelheart Click here to Send angelheart a Private Message Find more posts by angelheart Add angelheart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote