Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > blue hair highlight
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SwEeT lIl AzN

blue hair highlight

hey pplz. i was think bout highlighting mah hair blue or streal it or sumthing but i'm not sure if it'll look good so do any of ya no any good brand or where they would sell temparaliy blue highlight thing. Or wat other color woul be good to use

Last edited by SwEeT lIl AzN on 07-13-2002 at 09:54 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-13-2002 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SwEeT lIl AzN Click here to Send SwEeT lIl AzN a Private Message Find more posts by SwEeT lIl AzN Add SwEeT lIl AzN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hmm..this should go in the Fashion forum.

But anyways...

I don't know anything about hair coloring... But blue is a pretty flashy color to use... :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-13-2002 09:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Ooo... blue highlights ey??? I always wanted to do that... I saw someone do that and it looks good... I liked it alot... I think I wanna do it too... not now though... go for it... And there are a lot of brand names that are selling that now... But if you really want it to look good, I suggest going to a salon...

Old Post 07-13-2002 10:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

haha... i had a dream of me having blue highlights... actually i think it looks pretty kewl.

Old Post 07-13-2002 11:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

Wink

nah man, looks better with orange highlights

Old Post 07-13-2002 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i suggest getting it done professionally... if you want it permanent

uhm...but you mentioned temporary.. i always thought the spray kind was okay for temp stuff... they sell that at party stores and stuff...

and oh also... hair mascara... but it looks gunky if you don't do it right.... and sometimes even if you do... lol

Old Post 07-14-2002 12:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

if u dunno what ur doin..get it professionally done...i remember i dyed my hair for the first time, it was all uneven haha...it looked like the nastiest shit in the world....but now i have more experience with it and i do it myself...no need to spend a grip load of money at the salon

Old Post 07-14-2002 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

use the color spray for your hair.. they come off with water..and you can see how it looks on you

Old Post 07-15-2002 06:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

moved to fashion forums.

Old Post 07-15-2002 07:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

i always wanted to dye mai hair either....

black blue w/ blue streaks...OR
black red w/ red streaks

buh i've seen a couple people with it so iuno anymore~ haha~ i wanted to be unique buh i guess some people beat me to it eh?

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-16-2002 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i've alwaize wanted blue or purple highlights unless u noe wut ur doing, get it professionally done at a salon. if u hav experience dying hair, u can alwaize buy the cheap lil hair dyes from drugstores or sumtin.

Old Post 07-30-2002 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxtina
Proud 2 B KOREAN~*tina*

hey... blue highlight? well... i dunno if there's HIGHLIGHTS
for blue.. but i kno their's coting...
nd it doesn't look good on black hair.. if u're gonna do something like that... do purple.. it looks good on mai friends nd mai sister.
blue.. it looks black... nd when it washes out.. it's like dirty green..
yuk... juss get purple.. it's nice... ^-^ or wine iz good too
well.. juss a suggestion~

e.mail: krnxtina@hanmail.net

Old Post 08-01-2002 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxtina Click here to Send krnxtina a Private Message Visit krnxtina's homepage! Find more posts by krnxtina Add krnxtina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote