Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > religion
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

religion

what is your objective, your goal, in your search/growth in your religion?

ive been having some trouble. more so, these last few weeks. i need some guidelines once again.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-26-2002 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

my religion is christianity. Christianity says to love everyone including your enemies. Its goal is to spread christianity throughout the entire world.

So the goal of christianity is to spread the luuuuuuuuuuuuuv. :satisfy:

Old Post 05-26-2002 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luna
HeeJun A Holic

I'm Wiccan....

We learn to love every living thing in the universe. We also realize that there is a balance between good and evill....like the Ying Yang...
If we do good we'll be sure to be rewarded times three. But if we do evil then we'll get it back times three....

So I basically strive to do as much good as possible ^_^ Try to keep my head up even through the hard times cuz I know I'll be rewarded no matter how long it takes.

-Luna-

Much Thanks to Orehnjee!! ^o^

Old Post 05-27-2002 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Luna Click here to Send Luna a Private Message Visit Luna's homepage! Find more posts by Luna Add Luna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i just try mai best to be a good catholic..and it's hard. the bible says to forgive and love ur enemies, make sacrifices and do pennance (did i spell it correctly?), and be selfless. it's realli, realli hard. and i notice that most christians only pray to god in times of need...i do that...but we shud alwaize thank god for everything, the good and the bad.
i dunno y, but i find that wen i'm spending time by maiself and wit nature, it's easier for me to feel God's presence...if u need help, maib u can try taking a walk in the woods and then see if u can feel God more

Old Post 06-23-2002 12:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

to get into the everyday praying habit.. :huh:
to get into the bible reading habit.. :huh:
to get into the quiet-time habit.. :huh:

Old Post 06-23-2002 12:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote