Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Prom
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
junjinluber33

Prom

im not going buh wut is everyone gunna wear?

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-15-2002 01:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i saw pics of mah friends prom ..
and dere were lotz of people who wore very casual..i thought dat was weird..dey were wearing jeans..and a shirt wit a flannel over it [girls]

but everyone else was dressed up..
da guys lOoked sOo cute..ya knoe like back in da day..guys wore striped suits wit a hat and walked round wit a cane? das how dis one guy dressed..it was sOo cute~
him and his date were matching..

but..i wanna wear either a red or black dress when i gOo~

Old Post 05-15-2002 01:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

hm.. my prom was last weekend.. and it was GREAT... haha.. I had a wonderful time with my girl there.. but anyway..

My tuxedo was black, with a silver vest, standard white tuxedo shirt (normal collar) and a black satin tie. I must say I was looking a lot better than most of the people there haha..

My date was wearing a turquoise strapless dress.. it was really elegant and she looked beautiful.... i'll post up some pics haha if i can....

Old Post 05-16-2002 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
hm.. my prom was last weekend.. and it was GREAT... haha.. I had a wonderful time with my girl there.. but anyway..

My tuxedo was black, with a silver vest, standard white tuxedo shirt (normal collar) and a black satin tie. I must say I was looking a lot better than most of the people there haha..

My date was wearing a turquoise strapless dress.. it was really elegant and she looked beautiful.... i'll post up some pics haha if i can....

awww... ur outfits sound real nice together~ black tux w/ turquoise dress... that goes well! my cousin's gunna wear her hair up, black tube top dress, shall, n her corsage it like GORGEOUS! hahaha! 6 white roses that fade into red with a long, curly white ribbon that hangs down. AHHH! SO CUTE!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 05-16-2002 02:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

to me, prom season spells - MONEY! yikes those things are so expensive! but i bet they're lotza fun too *^^* i plan to wear a red dress to mine. ELEGANCE will be mai theme.

Old Post 05-17-2002 01:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote