Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > heaven
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
huby40
Squeak....

heaven

if you believe in heaven, what do you think heaven looks like?

I think that heaven looks like a BIG hotel. If you do the bare minimum of being christian (sinned alll you life and repented on your deathbed), you get a nice little room.

but if you've led other people to jesus (like if you were a missionary or something) you get a nice deluxe suite that's really close to the ice maker.

err yeah, something like that. Plus the grounds that are outside the hotel are huuuuuuuuuge beautiful fields.

whaddya think?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2002 02:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i think heavens an unimaginable place
its a place no matter how much u try to understand, you cant..
heh for me. i think its a big place where people are flying and they have the fastest computers. and everyone loves each other.. hehe but thats just me.

Old Post 05-07-2002 05:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i think its like atlantic city or vegas, without the bad stuff

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-08-2002 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
i think its like atlantic city or vegas, without the bad stuff

without the bad stuff? geez, if you take away all the bad stuff what the hell's left?

Old Post 05-08-2002 09:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by huby40

without the bad stuff? geez, if you take away all the bad stuff what the hell's left?

lol..

let me reword it...

atlantic city or vegas without the risk of losing all your money..

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-08-2002 09:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

yay, so there's still prostitution and drugs right?yay!

(if jesus said THAT in the bible, the world would be a better place! )

Old Post 05-08-2002 11:48 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

heaven has technology? isn't that sinful? it kills animals, environment, natural resources, and feeds human greed...

Old Post 05-08-2002 01:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

but then it wouldn't, wouldn't it?

I imagined it to be different to everyone depending on how they interpreted it(or how they wanted it to be).

Old Post 05-08-2002 03:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

if heaven is how everyone perceives it then it is nothing more than a manifestation of the beholder's thoughts, not a creation of god. In result, everyone has a different heaven...but you'd need to be able to perceive heaven which requires a brain and when your dead you don't have a brain. If god created heaven, it'd have to be constant...and perceptions of heaven would constitute it to be an endless dream...not a place you go after you die. Dreaming needs thought which in turn needs a brain. The fluctuation of the ideals of heaven could not all co-exist all at the same time, or else it would not be heaven...just an endless dream for everyone as i've stated.

I was thinking of making this a topic in the debate forum .

Old Post 05-08-2002 06:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

i'll find out when i get there, i dont really wonder about it now.

Old Post 05-09-2002 10:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

well when i get there i hope they have cotton balls or ear muffs or someting so i don't have to hear those damn angels singing for eternity

Old Post 05-10-2002 09:00 AM
Zero-Sen

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i think heavens an unimaginable place
its a place no matter how much u try to understand, you cant..
heh for me. i think its a big place where people are flying and they have the fastest computers. and everyone loves each other.. hehe but thats just me.

yea... Jusun told me that one. One you really think about it, itz all of eternity. Just forever. That scares me. Doing something FOREVER. but then it said there is no pain, no hate, and everyone is happy. so i wanna go there. :satisfy:

Old Post 05-11-2002 05:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

iss lyke a big place where iss alwayz sunny.. and iss fresh.. wid biGg blOooo skies.. and wiDddeee fieldz.. nd derez lOtttz ob cloudz too.. nd anGlez.. pPl wid wiNGggz.. heheh buh sorry, i dont ddink derez any computers.
hahA.. welpz i wanna gO dere. ^^*

Old Post 05-12-2002 06:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

wen i wuz younger i imagined it wud hav never-ending roller coasters and where pplz cud fly and where neone cud do a perfect cartwheel (i wanted so badly to be able to do a cartwheel wen i wuz little )
but after u die...isn't it true that u dun need any of that materialistic stuff nemore? after u die...u wont WANT computers or to fly or nething cuz God will supply u with all the happiness u need; all u'll want is Him.
thaz wut sum1 told me...but it wud be nice if there were looong rollercoasters and fast computers

Old Post 05-16-2002 01:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iim_perfect

i believe in heaven.... i believe in GOD...

Old Post 05-28-2002 07:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iim_perfect Click here to Send iim_perfect a Private Message Find more posts by iim_perfect Add iim_perfect to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*supagirL*
your master

heaven

everytime i think of heaven i think of white- i think heaven is where you have everything you love and need.. it's what u dream of it to be- i dunno.. i guess we're gonna have to wait and see

Old Post 06-03-2002 03:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *supagirL* Click here to Send *supagirL* a Private Message Visit *supagirL*'s homepage! Find more posts by *supagirL* Add *supagirL* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

heaven..
my imagination about heaven is, it's like big cloud and everything there is white..

Old Post 06-03-2002 09:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

quote:
Originally posted by shoujo
heaven..
my imagination about heaven is, it's like big cloud and everything there is white..

so there are no black people in heaven? hahaha jk

Old Post 06-03-2002 07:38 PM
Yupkki MEL

i think God puts it just the way we individualy think it is. u know? our own idea of paradise

Old Post 06-05-2002 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote