Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > .theory.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Prototype

.theory.

I had a conversation with my friend tim, at a party the other day...

we had been drinking and some girls said bye to us before they left, and we started talking about.. horny girls :P

Our theory is this;

Girls are just as horny as guys. but in society today.. it is *wrong* for them to be so. and so they hide it, pretend that they arent horny.

But when drunk.. they lose all inhibitions, and.. let their inner desires out.

That is why girls get horny when drunk.

make sense?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2002 04:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

your "theory" already has been proven. think of something that hasnt been "outdated" einstein.

Old Post 05-03-2002 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

Hm.

How about;

you're an obnoxious bitch.

Old Post 05-03-2002 05:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

uhh.............how about.......how about....
u guys are GAY........................still gay......

Old Post 05-03-2002 04:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
Hm.

How about;

hahahaha i would hav 2 agree ur talkin about "all" girls and thats just BS ok i'm srry but it is. that's like saying all guys rnt emotional. some guys r emotional if u dont get it

Old Post 05-03-2002 04:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
Hm.

How about;

then you would be talking about yourself at the same time; but then i and some people already know that i'm obnoxious. not a bitch, but an asshole. you on the other-hand would be a bitch, due to the fact that you are "bitch"-ing. i'm an asshole cause i just got away with this statement.

Old Post 05-03-2002 04:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

thread closed..

Old Post 05-03-2002 05:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote