Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > "Hungarians Get Horny While Singapore Sleeps"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

"Hungarians Get Horny While Singapore Sleeps"

"LONDON (Reuters) - Forget Latin lovers -- horny Hungarians are now the most active between the sheets, leading a charge of eastern Europeans in the global sex charts.

Condom maker Durex's annual global sex survey published on Tuesday showed that Hungarian lovers enjoy sex 152 times a year. The French -- fiercely proud of their sexual prowess -- only manage 144 performances a year.

The Italians and Spanish lag even further with scores of 119 and 123 times a year, while Americans make love an average of 118 times a year, Germans 120 and Australians 125.

"Bedtime in Budapest is the most passionate of all," Durex said in its survey.

Eastern Europe performed well, with Bulgaria, Russia, Serbia and Montenegro all showing above average annual ratings.

But if you want sex in Sweden or Singapore, you may be disappointed. Swedes chalk up a below-average score of 102 times a year, while Singaporeans only manage 96.

The survey of more than 150,000 people found lovers across the globe are having sex an average of 127 times a year and 73 percent of people say they are happy with their sex lives.

The most sexually satisfied couples are in Thailand with 92 percent, Vietnam with 90 percent, China and Spain with 83 percent, and Iceland with 80 percent.

Russians were the least happy with their lot. Only 59 percent said they were satisfied, despite having sex an average of 150 times a year.

One-night stands proved relatively popular across the world with 45 percent of people admitting to having had one.

But Nordic nights were the most adventurous -- 71 percent of Icelanders, 70 percent of Norwegians and 68 percent of Finns have had sex with someone they had just met, compared with only 37 percent of Germans and 24 percent of Indians.

Keeping up with the times, Americans are at the forefront of the techno trend for virtual reality sex with 54 percent saying they have had sex via phone, e-mail or text message.

The French scoffed at such modern nonsense -- only 20 percent of them saying they could see the point of it.

Lovers in Hong Kong are the most likely to be honest in bed -- only 15 percent say their passion is a pretence. But many Australians have no such scruples -- 47 percent say they have faked orgasms."

source: yahoo! news

Despite the Singaporeans, us (or most of us) Asians have the most sexually satisfied sex according to this study. hahaha

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2003 04:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

"Thais most content with sex lives, Taiwanese bluest: Durex survey"

[similar article]

"BANGKOK (AFP) - Thailand's racy reputation is apparently well-earned, with the kingdom's citizens ranked the happiest in the world with their sex lives, according to a global survey by condom manufacturer Durex.

While 92 percent of Thais said they were sexually satisfied, followed closely by the Vietnamese (90 percent), the Taiwanese showed their true-blue colours with just 61 percent, the most sexually disappointed of all nationalities reported in the survey released Tuesday.

But quality wins out over quantity for the Thais, as they registered an annual average of just 105 lovemaking sessions, versus the global average of 127 and the survey-topping robustness of the Hungarians, who claimed 152 annual romps.

Singapore's lovers lagged well behind with just 96 rolls in the hay per year.

Spicing up the love life in the Land of Smiles was a reported proclivity for extra-marital affairs, however, with 54 percent of Thais admitting to one-night stands, compared to the worldwide average of 45 percent.

Perhaps it's the weather, but Nordic respondents were the most inclined to jump into the sack with a stranger. Some 71 percent of Icelanders, 70 percent of Norwegians and 68 percent of Finns have had sex with someone they just met, compared with 37 percent of Germans and 24 percent of Indians.

Durex said more than 150,000 people aged 16 to 55 in 49 countries participated in its eighth annual online survey -- three times more than last year's -- though just 32 countries with more than 1,000 respondents each were listed in the results.

One clear global trend, Durex said, was the growing phenomenon of "virtual sex," either by telephone, SMS messaging or email.

In the United States, 54 percent have engaged in the practice, while 52 percent in Britain said they did. In Asia it was less evident, however, with just six percent of Vietnam respondents and 19 percent of Thais saying they tried virtual sex.

A clear consensus was reached on one front - English footballer David Beckham came out top scorer as the world's sexiest male celebrity, ousting last year's Brad Pitt (news - web sites), the American actor, while bombshell Jennifer Lopez took the female crown for a second straight year."

source: yahoo! news

poor singaporeans..... my people...... oh well i'm in america now

Old Post 09-24-2003 05:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

hahaha oh well i guess ppl to stressed thinkin bout money rather than sex u know how it is in singapore, is always about money and house and car and all that.

Old Post 09-24-2003 08:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
hahaha oh well i guess ppl to stressed thinkin bout money rather than sex u know how it is in singapore, is always about money and house and car and all that.

yeah!! dats sooo true! there are soo many single people in singapore that are well into their adult lives. like my aunt... she's almost 40 and still single! she works all day until around 8 or 9pm. comes home, eat, sleep, and then go to work the next morning. she has so time for dating and little social life. on weekends she goes to church (sunday) and not sure wat else she does on saturday. but anyway, yeah singaporeans are so... paranoid?! like they're scared they wont have enough money or something... i dunno... its kinda sad cuz there are so many lonely people there...

Old Post 09-25-2003 12:15 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

haha yea its easy to get swept away in all the money makin greed...i kno a lot of ladies who are over 30 and single and just working their lives away. maybe its also cos the guys here suck

Old Post 09-25-2003 03:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
haha yea its easy to get swept away in all the money makin greed...i kno a lot of ladies who are over 30 and single and just working their lives away. maybe its also cos the guys here suck

yeah for real.

about the guys thing.... i heard a "theory" (if u will) about why people aren't getting married in singapore...

in singapore when a man turns 18, they're REQUIRED to go serve on the National Service (dats the name of it right?)... its like the army service thing. anyway.... so when they serve in the National Service, they kinda get held back in their education or something? cuz they're doing army stuff. they still get to finish college and everything, but just later than everyone else. and since the women dun have to go thru the National Service, they're already well into their college/university education and probably even graduated before the boys do. so they even start working way before the men their age do. and when it comes to getting married, they can't find a man dat suits them since singaporean women always want a man who makes more $ than them and a man dats older. so this problem keeps recurring becuz the men are considered not making as much $ since they graduated college/university later or something like dat.

is this true? cuz i havent lived in singapore since i was like 5 or 6.

Old Post 09-25-2003 10:34 PM
Jj2
JSL Member

hmm, interesting theory...

but are s'porean men really bad?

Old Post 09-26-2003 06:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

is this true? cuz i havent lived in singapore since i was like 5 or 6.

haha that makes sense! yes its true, they all gotta serve army for like 2 and a half years or somethin. all my guy friends are in there now, while some of my girlfriends have gone for degree or somethin. hehe yea i think a lotta singapore ladies want men makin more $$$ than them, which is hard i guess since they already workin and all.

but thats only if they want guys their age, there's still older guys i think it boils down to their social life?

hmm singapore guys...well....not gentlemen at all. dont hold doors for u, dont give way, dont let u have the seat on the train or bus...u know stuff like that. and most of them are shy, won't approach the girl, or like won't go after them. IMO american guys to me seem to be able to talk to girls a lot more easily, and much more FUNNY. singapore guys have no sense of humour, or its hard to find one with one. for me, thats really a total turn off.

Old Post 09-26-2003 05:46 PM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

wow.... u make singapore guys look so bad. but i'm sure dats not ALL s'pore guys right?? there must be SOME nice guys....

anyway, so i guess the "theory" is kinda true.... its so sad tho!! i feel bad for those boys cuz all the girls are getting ahead of them! lol. i feel bad for the women too.... cant find someone dat "suits" them. aiyayaya... so MAH FUN!

Old Post 09-27-2003 06:07 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

ya ya very mah fun ah!!!! hahaha!!! XDDD

well thats just my opnion from what i seen, i was so surprised when i was in the US and Japan when guys were like holding doors open for me, i mean its just common courtesy, then when i come back here its like....

and oh yea one more thing, most singapore guys have no sense of style.

Old Post 09-27-2003 07:29 AM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

awww dats so sad... i wonder why they're not as gentlemanly?? hmm... well i did see some guys with good style. but u would know more than me since i only visit every 2 years or so!

Old Post 09-27-2003 08:03 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

hehe yea there are guys with good style but really not that many. sorry to compare but, compared with japan [ahahhaha!!!] is like whoa! i would say like 95% of japanese guys are stylish! But hey, its a different culture. in singapore i would say like...40%? why are we even talkin about this here! hahaha!!

Last edited by rhymester* on 09-28-2003 at 09:28 AM

Old Post 09-28-2003 08:58 AM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

lol i dunno why we're talking about it here but i guess it all relates to the subject SOMEHOW hehehehe

Old Post 09-28-2003 09:03 PM