Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > breast size/ penis size
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

^^ Ya'll need to stick to da topic. Wahts yo size Jenn?

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2003 06:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

me? i'm still in training bra

Old Post 07-15-2003 08:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Naya
Da Freaky Dork

I'm hella cursed...frikkin' 36C.....and pray to God...NO more growing~!!!

Old Post 07-22-2003 09:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Naya Click here to Send Naya a Private Message Find more posts by Naya Add Naya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz

quote:
Originally posted by Naya

Old Post 07-22-2003 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Naya

why no more growing? you can have them hella huge so when you fight youjust swing your chest and your breast will knock the other person out :)

Old Post 07-22-2003 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
why no more growing? you can have them hella huge so when you fight youjust swing your chest and your breast will knock the other person out :)

hahaha, that would be like heaven

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 07-22-2003 10:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

dats weird...good shiet i dont have big boobies..cuss then i wouldnt have been able to play sports

Old Post 07-24-2003 05:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny
dats weird...good shiet i dont have big boobies..cuss then i wouldnt have been able to play sports

serena williams can play tennis.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 07-24-2003 06:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny

well if you have huge boobs and you run you might get a black eye or knock yourself out so big boobs arn't always so great :P

Old Post 07-24-2003 08:26 AM
H2oBaebe

hmm, i was 'blessed' w/the small asian ass, and given 34C's, but i dunno where it came from, must be the whiteness..

Old Post 08-15-2003 01:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziistarz
where is the love?

i have a big butt.. but small boobs.. 36 B.. wtf. ahh

Schopenhauer's definition of the Sublime is the contemplation of Beauty under threatening circumstances. But one may gaze at a beautiful girl in a thunderstorm, and that would not be the Sublime...The Sublime is not Beauty, but something else, which is related to Beauty, yet transcends it

Old Post 08-20-2003 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziistarz Click here to Send craziistarz a Private Message Visit craziistarz's homepage! Find more posts by craziistarz Add craziistarz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz

yes yes...deb has a very nice ass really...she does tho

Old Post 08-21-2003 07:27 AM
imperfection

ehh...I dont reall have big boobs -.-;; I hate being korean..Damn, but yeah.. 34 or 36 B depending on brand of bra....yeah.. =/ but..I have a big butt...haha I guess it evens out..I love my butt (not to sound conceited) but it's the one part of me that i DO like...

Old Post 08-31-2003 12:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for imperfection Click here to Send imperfection a Private Message Visit imperfection's homepage! Find more posts by imperfection Add imperfection to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

quote:
Originally posted by craziistarz
but small boobs.. 36 B.. wtf. ahh

36 b isnt small...
oye.. well at least not to me.. :-\

im blessed w/ this asian thing too.. i dont have boobs or a butt. -__-++

Old Post 08-31-2003 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote