Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > [gurlz] Do you care about what type of car a guy has?
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

yea mashimaro's a pretty crazy tokki, buh itz realli funni.... haha he farts alot and drinks beer, and smokes its realli funni....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2002 03:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
yea mashimaro's a pretty crazy tokki, buh itz realli funni.... haha he farts alot and drinks beer, and smokes its realli funni....

If it stops people from keying your car, then it's really useful too.

Old Post 07-19-2002 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

Re: NO I don't

quote:
Originally posted by Daydreamer
If you found a guy who's everything to you but drives an ugly car, would you still date him? [/B]

if he's really everything.. then sure, i'd put up with the ugly car any day. but that's usually not the case.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 07-25-2002 09:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
whats a mashimaro though?

it's this >>

the reason why it's called mashimaro is because it was made in japan.. little japanese kids thought it looked like a 'marshmellow' but since they couldn't prenounce it well, they said, 'mashimaro' instead...

ionno, that's what i heard.

Old Post 07-25-2002 09:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i love my gf more than anything in the world...

....its not my fault she drives a 1998 twin turbo supra, a 2001 lincoln navigator, and a 2002 jag x-type

Old Post 07-25-2002 09:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by tea

....its not my fault she drives a 1998 twin turbo supra, a 2001 lincoln navigator, and a 2002 jag x-type

dang... :omg:

Old Post 07-25-2002 09:53 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by jini

it's this >>

the reason why it's called mashimaro is because it was made in japan.. little japanese kids thought it looked like a 'marshmellow' but since they couldn't prenounce it well, they said, 'mashimaro' instead...

ionno, that's what i heard.

Oh ok thanks. Would printing out that picture and taping it to a car work?

Old Post 07-25-2002 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

dun really care about wat type of cars.... but it should be at least a decent car! my boyfriend had an ollld mercedes-benz dat runs on diesel and it made loud noises... and plus the windshield was crack across and the sunroof was broken and the window in the back seat doesnt roll up! lolz but he got rid of dat old junk and now he drives a 2002 Subaru WRX!!! its niiice

Old Post 07-25-2002 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

uhmm.. it kinduh does matter for me.. cuz i dun dink i wanna in b a car.. tahts like.. old.. and like.. all broke down.. acz broken en shiet.. uhmm no dank yu.. lOL :X but i meen.. if i realli like the guy.. i wouldn't mynd as much.. en plus we could always jus go in my car :X lOL

Old Post 08-07-2002 10:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
uhmm.. it kinduh does matter for me.. cuz i dun dink i wanna in b a car.. tahts like.. old.. and like.. all broke down.. acz broken en shiet.. uhmm no dank yu.. lOL :X but i meen.. if i realli like the guy.. i wouldn't mynd as much.. en plus we could always jus go in my car :X lOL

so if i have a old pinto and d cars keeps stalling and no cup holders and no radio or anything n u had no car u wouldn't like me :[ hahaha

i wanan buy those big white mystery machene vanz

Old Post 08-08-2002 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

they just need at least a DECENT car then i'll be happy ^^ nothing below '99 is good. hehe. oh yah also the car gotta be japanese or german, i dont relaly like american cars.

Old Post 08-12-2002 05:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

yeah.. i do care... no pointy square cars... they have to be like round and smooth .. but if i REALIE like the guy. then i wouldnt care

Old Post 08-12-2002 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote