Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > New Celica Chopped
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Azn2296

New Celica Chopped

Before:

Azn2296 has attached this image:

My Xanga

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-13-2003 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

After: Dropped...Shaved... and i noe how to add mesh now...<what u guys think, look ok real?>

Azn2296 has attached this image:

My Xanga

Old Post 02-13-2003 04:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peter

hahaha... you got rid of the door handles...

anyways.
good job on the editing

Old Post 02-13-2003 06:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peter Click here to Send peter a Private Message Visit peter's homepage! Find more posts by peter Add peter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by peter
hahaha... you got rid of the door handles...

anyways.
good job on the editing

um.. yah its shaved...

My Xanga

Old Post 02-13-2003 07:18 AM
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

its nice...but i dont like it dropped, unless u put bigger rims and tires on it.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-13-2003 11:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
its nice...but i dont like it dropped, unless u put bigger rims and tires on it.

i agree
other than that... it looks pretty real
gj azn2296

Old Post 02-13-2003 02:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

looks ok but too bad it can happen in real life

where would they fill the tank or go in from

Old Post 02-13-2003 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

pretty retarted, a car with no door handles...

am i supposed to jump through the window every time? except for the handles doesnt look different/better

Old Post 02-13-2003 09:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
looks ok but too bad it can happen in real life

where would they fill the tank or go in from

yeah i dont kno where they exprect to fill that up.

Old Post 02-13-2003 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

am i supposed to jump through the window every time? except for the handles doesnt look different/better

hahahaha

it looks really good but look closely and the front wheel and it's parcially infront and parcially in back... looks really good....

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-13-2003 10:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
hahahaha

it looks really good but look closely and the front wheel and it's parcially infront and parcially in back... looks really good....

you mean theres a lump in the front wheel .. like a piece chopped off?

Old Post 02-13-2003 11:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:

word

Old Post 02-13-2003 11:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

1st of all u guys are stupid ... u guys dont noe shit about cars and u can chave door handle.. but it cost a lot and its legal to do it.. u have to redo the doors and the alarm system i think.. and the gas tank is on the other side.... didnt want it to show... dont talk shit when u dont noe shit

o yah if u dont believe me heres a site go learn something

http://www.capriceshop.com/DORHANDL.HTM

or just search it on yahoo "shaved door handles"

My Xanga

Last edited by Azn2296 on 02-14-2003 at 12:25 AM

Old Post 02-14-2003 12:18 AM
Azn2296

quote:

yah ill fix that.. and ill add bigger rims

My Xanga

Old Post 02-14-2003 12:20 AM
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
1st of all u guys are stupid ... u guys dont noe shit about cars and u can chave door handle.. but it cost a lot and its legal to do it.. u have to redo the doors and the alarm system i think.. and the gas tank is on the other side.... didnt want it to show... dont talk shit when u dont noe shit

o yah if u dont believe me heres a site go learn something

http://www.capriceshop.com/DORHANDL.HTM

or just search it on yahoo "shaved door handles"

um first of all, your a pathetic fucking loser. so shut your fucking mouth and learn not to talk shit, again you fucking prick. just because you can use photoshop to take the door handles off a car that you ruined, fucking cream in my pants. cars should have fucking handles you idiot. goddamn cunt.

Old Post 02-14-2003 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
k M i n G

Wink

how come all of ur photoshop posts end up to be more like debates? try posting them in the debate forum from now on...

and the mesh that u put doesnt look very real... kinda blurred but other den that good job max

Old Post 02-14-2003 12:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for k M i n G Click here to Send k M i n G a Private Message Find more posts by k M i n G Add k M i n G to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by k M i n G
how come all of ur photoshop posts end up to be more like debates? try posting them in the debate forum from now on...

and the mesh that u put doesnt look very real... kinda blurred but other den that good job max

yah the mesh looks gay.. needa fix it..

anyways these guy are gay they said am talking shit when they opened their mouths 1st..

and that guy is a dumbass never saw a shaved door handles..

yah ajy 2k cars are suppost to have door handles and guys are suppost to have dicks.. u dickless bitch dont cry now cause am right u bitch...

and its photoshop and am suppost to have fun with the image u dumb shit.. and u say i fuck up the cars look at what other people do to there pic

http://www.photoshopjunkie.com/ps_c...mp_8/index.html

and just because am right u dont have to bitch about it just say am sry azn2296 i didnt noe cause am a dumbass haha

My Xanga

Last edited by Azn2296 on 02-14-2003 at 12:49 AM

Old Post 02-14-2003 12:45 AM
ajy

your mom must of been fucking snorting blocks when she had your stupid ass

first off learn to fucking speak english. its im right, you fucking cunt. and only people who are gay, or have a small dick if any would talk about another guys dick, another example of how homosexuality runs in your fucking sad ass family. dont even try to come back you little worthless crack whore, your not shit, deal with it. so just sit there and fucking get owned you mother fucking cock sucker. go masturbate to pictures of edited cars, like im sure you have already done, you mother fucking cunt.

Old Post 02-14-2003 12:53 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
cars are suppost to have door handles and guys are suppost to have dicks..

Guys are supposed to have dicks.

Old Post 02-14-2003 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

There actually are concept cars that don't have handles on the doors. The doors open electronically but due to safety they open at as slow speed. It's more practical with handles though.

Old Post 02-14-2003 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote