Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > Resident Evil Delta
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Azn2296

well u too are missing my point...u guys are saying im stupid cause the way i type and im saying ur stupid for the shit u think of...big differece and all of a sudden ur talking about grammar and shit...i dont give a fuck about what u say ur still a dumbass and will always be and ur ideas are funny shit.. u spent all ur time thinking of this Resident Evil Delta and i just think its some stupid shit

My Xanga

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-2004 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
u should stfu i was just typing fast. u should noe its "im careless" and ur careless too ... and y the fuck are we still talking about this. look at u "When your responded" "nigh-unreadable"everyone makes mistakes... u were trying to type all correctly but u still fucked up...this shits so retarted.. and y the fuck are u here for to correct everyone in this forum? ur fucken annoying

nigh
adv. nigher, nighest

1. Near in time, place, or relationship: Evening draws nigh.
2. Nearly; almost: talked for nigh onto two hours.

adj. nigher, nighest

1. Being near in time, place, or relationship; close. See Synonyms at close.
a. Being on the left side of an animal or vehicle: pulling hard on the nigh rein.
b. Being the animal or vehicle on the left: the nigh horse.

Nigh-unreadable therefore means "nearly unreadable". Great job, genius.

quote:
well u too are missing my point...u guys are saying im stupid cause the way i type and im saying ur stupid for the shit u think of...big differece and all of a sudden ur talking about grammar and shit...i dont give a fuck about what u say ur still a dumbass and will always be and ur ideas are funny shit.. u spent all ur time thinking of this Resident Evil Delta and i just think its some stupid shit

...and you spend your time on an internet forum with the sole purpose of trying to degrade other people's ideas for your own pleasure.

Or, to do what Alchemist did..."STFU N00B!!1!1!1"

Old Post 07-11-2004 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by aaqthree
nigh
adv. nigher, nighest

1. Near in time, place, or relationship: Evening draws nigh.
2. Nearly; almost: talked for nigh onto two hours.

adj. nigher, nighest

1. Being near in time, place, or relationship; close. See Synonyms at close.
a. Being on the left side of an animal or vehicle: pulling hard on the nigh rein.
b. Being the animal or vehicle on the left: the nigh horse.

Nigh-unreadable therefore means "nearly unreadable". Great job, genius.

...and you spend your time on an internet forum with the sole purpose of trying to degrade other people's ideas for your own pleasure.

Or, to do what Alchemist did..."STFU N00B!!1!1!1"

hahaha no i think u and WE ARE MANDY are trying to do that... and and i dont have pleasure of degrading someones ideas im just telling my honest truth of what i think.. and if u guys gonna cry about it then go on ahead haha cause we all noe its shit...just no one here to tell u the truth... lil kids these days....wtf is this suppose to mean "Or, to do what Alchemist did..."STFU N00B!!1!1!1" didnt make sense

My Xanga

Old Post 07-11-2004 09:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gen Tso Chiken

quote:
i hatre talking to dumb f*cks

HOLY SHIT!!! WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING!!! QUIT BEING A FLAMER AND SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

Old Post 07-11-2004 01:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gen Tso Chiken Click here to Send Gen Tso Chiken a Private Message Find more posts by Gen Tso Chiken Add Gen Tso Chiken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:
hahaha no i think u and WE ARE MANDY are trying to do that...

BEST.COMEBACK.EVER!

"You're an assfuck."

"No, I think you are."

There's really no way to beat that, you win, genius.

quote:
and and i dont have pleasure of degrading someones ideas im just telling my honest truth of what i think.. and if u guys gonna cry about it then go on ahead haha cause we all noe its shit...just no one here to tell u the truth... lil kids these days...

Seems like all you were doing is saying "HAHAH LOLZ J00R AN IDJIT!1!1"

quote:
wtf is this suppose to mean "Or, to do what Alchemist did..."STFU N00B!!1!1!1" didnt make sense

Dear God you are a genius.

Perhaps I should explain this more step-by-step...You remember what Alchemist wrote in the last page? How he said he'd "put it in a way you will understand it"?

Old Post 07-11-2004 04:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
BEST.COMEBACK.EVER!

"You're an assfuck."

"No, I think you are."

There's really no way to beat that, you win, genius.

Seems like all you were doing is saying "HAHAH LOLZ J00R AN IDJIT!1!1"

Dear God you are a genius.

Perhaps I should explain this more step-by-step...You remember what Alchemist wrote in the last page? How he said he'd "put it in a way you will understand it"?

i understand what hes trying to say but i dont type like lil kids in cs.. and also i dont noe y u guys calling me a flamer because im just here to reply and tell him what i think about his lil resident evil thingy... and if he cant handle an opinion it then dont join forums dont even go online lil kid... its an open forum and if u cant take peoples opinion then dont post here go post at some nicer forums at soompi or something were they just say nice shit all the time...and im not trying to talk shit because i hate that person all i did is respond to what he said "Oh yeah well Resident Evil Delta would be on Game Cube, PS2, Xbox, PC as well as Jaguar if they bring that back. So take that." theres notting wrong with it and i dont noe about u guys... and u Gen Tso Chiken y do u even read this if ur gonna be a lil bitch about it... just dont read this topic if it pisses u off so badly...

My Xanga

Old Post 07-12-2004 12:00 AM
Gen Tso Chiken

1. have you bothered to look at who the mod is for this part of the forum?

2. i dont care much for the thread.

3. the only reason i came here to "bitch" as you so elegantly put it, was because im just spectating a debate that my friends(everyone else that isnt you) are involved in.

Old Post 07-12-2004 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gen Tso Chiken Click here to Send Gen Tso Chiken a Private Message Find more posts by Gen Tso Chiken Add Gen Tso Chiken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by Gen Tso Chiken
1. have you bothered to look at who the mod is for this part of the forum?

2. i dont care much for the thread.

3. the only reason i came here to "bitch" as you so elegantly put it, was because im just spectating a debate that my friends(everyone else that isnt you) are involved in.

i noe hes the mod for this section but what does that make him?? god... so what i have to be nice to him or something.. no... all he could do is delete the topic and go ahead its his topic.. and u must have no life to make a sn just to back up ur lil friends...and its not much of a debate haha and if it was then ur friend can move it to the debate section...just keep talking i wont shut up haha...its great cause this is the only topic that people post... no one post here anyways

My Xanga

Old Post 07-12-2004 05:57 AM
Gen Tso Chiken

whoa! who said i was taking sides? i was just being a conscientious subjecter and i do not make it a habbit of knocking other people on their friend's forum.

Old Post 07-12-2004 06:59 AM
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:
i understand what hes trying to say but i dont type like lil kids in cs.. and also i dont noe y u guys calling me a flamer because im just here to reply and tell him what i think about his lil resident evil thingy... and if he cant handle an opinion it then dont join forums dont even go online lil kid... its an open forum and if u cant take peoples opinion then dont post here go post at some nicer forums at soompi or something were they just say nice shit all the time...and im not trying to talk shit because i hate that person all i did is respond to what he said "Oh yeah well Resident Evil Delta would be on Game Cube, PS2, Xbox, PC as well as Jaguar if they bring that back. So take that." theres notting wrong with it and i dont noe about u guys... and u Gen Tso Chiken y do u even read this if ur gonna be a lil bitch about it... just dont read this topic if it pisses u off so badly...

There is a difference between respectfully stating an opinion and calling someone a "dumb f*ck".

Old Post 07-12-2004 07:13 AM
tea
Official Pothead

oo drama! exciting

Old Post 07-12-2004 07:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WE ARE MANDY

Thank you for pointing out my error, however everything else you have said since my last post is wrong.

quote:
I'm not sure whether you left out a space or a verb, but either way you prove my point

quote:
u should noe its "im careless"

In other words, it was missing a verb. I am fairly certain you mean "im" as a contraction of "I am"; am being the missing verb.
quote:
y the fuck are u here for to correct everyone in this forum?

No, I am here to insult you. I am not a regular of this forum, but my friend asked me to rip into you.
quote:
stupid adj [MF stupide, fr. L stupidus, fr. stupere to be numb, be astonished] (1541) : Given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner

quote:
u guys are saying im stupid cause the way i type

If you had been paying attention, you'd know I was calling you stupid because you are given to unintelligent decisions or acts and are acting in an unintelligent or careless manner.
quote:
all of a sudden ur talking about grammar and shit.

Sloppy writing is indicative of sloppy thinking. While grammar is not the issue at hand, your poor diction undermines your own arguments.
quote:
i dont give a fuck about what u say

Then you must have quite a problem with cognitive dissonance. If what you say is true, emotionally, you have no stake in what is said in this forum, yet, your behavior (continually posting rebuttals to said posts) has no relation to such cognition. Either you're in pain, you're a liar, or you're a hypocrite. None are enviable roles.
quote:
im just telling my honest truth of what i think

Back to the issue of honesty again, this is absolutely impossible, because of an internal contradiction present in your argument. In your earlier posts, you claim that your problem with Resident Evil Delta is its deviation from the series. You also claim that Resident Evil 4 will be good, despite its deviation from the series. When this contradiction was pointed out to you, you altered your position to, rather than debasing the merits of the idea, debasing the process which led to the idea, as well as the person who came up with it. As these positions are mutually exclusive as they have been presented, you cannot possibly have been "telling [your] honest truth". Proof:

quote:
ur on crack

quote:
i hatre talking to dumb f*cks

quote:
i just think hes a dumbass for even thinking of it

quote:
ur still a dumbass

quote:
im not trying to talk shit because i hate that person all i did is respond to what he said

As it is impossible for all 5 of these quotes to be true, quod erat demonstrandum.
quote:
i dont type like lil kids in cs

Yes; yes you do.

If you can point out one factual statement (aside from the you/your correction, i already conceded that) you have written on this topic so far, I am sure we will take everything back.

You have my apologies for the lengthy post, but obviously i had some catching up to do.

P.S. In case there is any confusion (and i'm sure the world is confusing enough for you as it is) there are two people who post with the name "WE ARE MANDY". The "nigh-unreadable is correct grammar, you ass" post was the other Mandy (we are both Mandy).

Last edited by WE ARE MANDY on 07-12-2004 at 10:35 PM

Old Post 07-12-2004 08:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WE ARE MANDY Click here to Send WE ARE MANDY a Private Message Find more posts by WE ARE MANDY Add WE ARE MANDY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

are you girls cute?
2 brains are smarter than 1....and they eat bagels =O

Old Post 07-12-2004 11:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by tea
are you girls cute?
2 brains are smarter than 1....and they eat bagels =O

Don't think you'd be interested, either that or I don't think they'd be interested.

Old Post 07-12-2004 02:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
There is a difference between respectfully stating an opinion and calling someone a "dumb f*ck".

I was thinking of doing something like this after reading Gen Tso Chiken's post but you did it first, good job man.

Old Post 07-12-2004 02:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
I was thinking of doing something like this after reading Gen Tso Chiken's post but you did it first, good job man.

Ooh that's a point for me.

COUNT IT!

Old Post 07-12-2004 05:35 PM
Azn2296

"Oh yeah well Resident Evil Delta would be on Game Cube, PS2, Xbox, PC as well as Jaguar if they bring that back. So take that."

thats the reason i called him a dumb fuck because 1st of all the games not even gona come out its his idea and hes a dumbfuck because hes not the manager of capcom and the game cant be possibly be on the ps2 x box pc or jaguar... theres my reason for callin him that and whats wrong with callin him that...its like omg he called me a dumb fuck so imma need my 2 bitches to join the forum to help me out...all im saying is that u guys are making a very big deal about this just cause i called him a dumbfuck and stupid... he lacks common sense.... and mandys go suck a cock or something hahaha..this shit is so funny... i think this is the most interesting topic on this forum...haha

My Xanga

Old Post 07-12-2004 08:18 PM
WE ARE MANDY

quote:
thats the reason i called him a dumb fuck because 1st of all the games not even gona come out its his idea and hes a dumbfuck because hes not the manager of capcom and the game cant be possibly be on the ps2 x box pc or jaguar

That's a lie. You called him a dumb fuck because you thought it would make you feel good. Everyone does it; you wanted to assert your superiority. If you called him a dumb fuck because of his asseretion that it will come out on "ps2 x box pc or jaguar," then you must not know what the usage of the word "would" implies, so let me break it down for you.

"Would" is a conditional statement. Therefore, it is true if its condition and its result are both true. It is also true if the condition is false. Since the condition for this statement (Resident Evil Delta being released) is false, the statement is true even though it is not coming out on any of those platforms. Moreover, since your only method of asserting said superiority is calling him a dumb fuck, that part of the argument (definition 2) ends there.
quote:
mandys go suck a cock or something hahaha

While I'm absolutely certain you'd enjoy that; sorry but you're out of luck.; we're aaqthree's girls, actually.
quote:
Don't think you'd be interested

Given the circumstance, i'm pretty sure he'd be interested (probably in the other mandy more than me).

Old Post 07-12-2004 11:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WE ARE MANDY Click here to Send WE ARE MANDY a Private Message Find more posts by WE ARE MANDY Add WE ARE MANDY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by WE ARE MANDY

Given the circumstance, i'm pretty sure he'd be interested (probably in the other mandy more than me).

I was referring to Tea, not Azn2296.

Old Post 07-12-2004 11:18 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Epilogue

The end of the game would have a series of boss battles. The first one would be fighting off an elite team of Umbrella commandos. After that you have to take on 5 Tyrants. Then a Robotic Umbrella commando attacks you and after you defeat him he jumps up in the air and lands on top of a super Tyrant which had been infected with the G virus and is a lot harder to kill. At this point the helicopter comes and drops rocket launchers so everyone on your team has one. The Umbrella commando has a rocket launcher and so does the tyrant, the tyrant also has claws to slash you with. So the final battle is a battle between rocket launcher wielding badasses.

After you beat the game there’s an epilogue:
“The incident caused panic in the Umbrella Corporation and the European branch declared war on the United States of America. After one week the Umbrella Corporation was completely destroyed by Delta Force and a list of the Umbrella Corporation’s competitors was obtained.”

Old Post 07-12-2004 11:23 PM