Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > TAKE A CHANCE ON LOVE [sum jekki w/kangta] FIRST FIC! x]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

TAKE A CHANCE ON LOVE [sum jekki w/kangta] FIRST FIC! x]

[NOTE]
okaaay. wen i first started writing this i was going to name it pain is love. but then...someone else has that name alreayd so i changed it to take a chance on love. lol. hope no one has THAT title! lol but yea. sorry if pain is love is like splattered everywhere. and oh yea. FIRST FANFIC I'VE WRITTEN! and im sorry if its really crappy. but heres my prologue. lol. be addin chapters soon
**please reply if you like it!! ^^;**

TAKE A CHANCE ON LOVE

Prologue
You know how they say the hardest thing to do is to be sitting right next to someone and to know you can’t have them. That’s the worst kind of pain I have ever experienced. I try to walk with my head up in the air and pretend I know what love’s all about. The heartache, the happiness, the tears, and that funny floaty feeling I feel whenever I think it’s around the corner. I know because I’ve fallen in and out of love so many times. But I still remember the inexplicable feeling I felt with Eun Ji Won. Somehow, I think that feeling might’ve even be deeper and stronger than love itself. Sometimes, I laugh about how gullible I was back then…well er…am actually. To this day, I still think about that moment and nothing I have ever encountered has ever come close. I mean it wasn’t at all a pleasant feeling but that lesson is one lesson I’ll never forget. Maybe its all that first true love crap…or maybe it’s because deep down I still have that silly funny floaty feeling whenever I see him, then I think I fall again. If someone had only told me before hand that falling in love was tricky business, I would’ve listened and it would’ve saved me a whole lot of heartache.

Once, someone I loved very much told me that everyone had an impossible story. A story of life and death or maybe even Love and lust. Life is a story, and it’s up to us to fill in the words. But the only way to spread it is to say it. So…here’s my story…

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-29-2002 08:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

Hey! sounds cool so far [:
And it's good that you're using proper grammar, spelling and little-to-none ebonics. Fics nowadays have too many ebonics.
Anyway post more!! I wanna hear the story!!
[:

Old Post 04-29-2002 11:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

ohhhhhhhh good so far. post more!

i can already tell you're a good writer by that fic. and vi's right.... job well done on the good grammer~ sometimes the better fics are ones that are written with good grammer (like hotjjang's story.. one of them is here you should read that...i reposted it.. GOOD story)

post more SOON...haha
soon is the key word

Old Post 04-29-2002 11:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx

lol. thx for the replies ppls. lol
heres chapter 1 & 2!!
its sorta long but =P lol. plz reply and ENJOY!

CHAPTER 1
“Waaah!” A little girl’s wailing voice was heard from the back yard. Kang Sung Hoon got up immediately to see what all the commotion was about.

The little girl was sitting on the grass in a pink summer dress with tears streaming down her face.

“OPPA hoonie, I got a booboo!” the little girl pointed to her scraped knee when she saw her Oppa Sung Hoon come up to her. While sniffling in between her words she explained the situation to him. Her oppa looked at her with a little smile.

“Is someone picking on you, bunny?” asked Kang Sung Hoon amused. She shook her head but pointed to where her tricycle was flipped to the side. Sung Hoon laughed and piggy backed her to get a band-aid.

The little girl sighed happily and put her small head on her brother’s back. “You’re my hero Sung Hoonie!! I’ll invite you to the tea party even though the girls don’t like because you got cooties.”

That was 9 years ago with 5 year-old kimmi Kang and 7 year-old Kang Sung Hoon. Kimmi had been abandoned when she was just a little baby so Sung Hoon’s mother had adopted her. Sung Hoon tried his best to look after his little sister. Kimmi was now 14 and Sung Hoon was 16. A lot of things had changed with their school and many different crowds of friends, but throughout the years their relationship with each other never changed even if they had. Kang Sung Hoon loved his bunny (that was always his nickname for her because when he first saw her when he was 3 he thought she looked like a little bunny with a little pink nose and rosy cheeks) Kimmi loved her Hoonie. He protected her from everything, including the boys in their school. Every time he saw a boy getting close to Kimmi, he’d go and give the guy a little pet talk on how to treat ladies nice. At the end he always said, “ If you make her cry, I’ll make sure she’s not going to be the only one after I break your bones.” Kimmi often got annoyed and she’d go HOOOOOOOOnie!! Stop scaring all the boys away. Sung Hoon would only laugh and smile. But there was one time Sung Hoon let his guard down.

CHAPTER 2
Kimmi stormed up the stairs crying. Sung Hoon was home before his sister and he had been wondering where she had been. It was raining and he knew that Kimmi didn’t have an umbrella but he walked all around the school and he didn’t find her so he went home by himself… He walked cautiously up to her room and knocked. Sung Hoon heard her sob and throw things against the walls. He walked in right as a picture frame whizzed by to hit the opposite side of the wall Kimmi was from. She looked at him with red eyes then threw herself onto her bed crying into her stuffed animals and pillows.

“Kimmi, what happened? Is it something to do with Ji Won?” Sung Hoon knew Kimmi had liked Eun Ji Won for a long time.

“Oppa...I thought he really liked me. That was why I loved him so much. Today he told me that he doesn’t have feelings for anyone including me. I know he didn’t mean to hurt me and I even put on a brave face at school. But now I realize how stupid I am. How could I actually believe that something this good is happening to some stupid girl like me? Everyone wants him. He can have anyone he wants. Why would I even think that he could possibly want me out of all those pretty girls?! I’m nothing compared to them…But oh oppa, I love him so much. I want to be with him!!”

“Kimmi Kimmi, its not your fault! My bunny, I asked everyone and they agreed that Ji Won was sending out signals that he liked you. I honestly thought so too! But maybe he’s telling the truth and he doesn’t want to handle a relationship right now. Come on you’re only 14! There will be better guys out there. I’M SURE OF IT! And as for that part saying you’re stupid?! KIMMI, listen to me! Can you say a HELL NO…you’re not stupid! And you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen! Do you have any idea of how many guys like you? You’re beautiful! Why else do u think I have to get into so much business protecting my dongsang?” Sung Hoon tried desperately to console his little sister.

Kimmi nodded at her oppa. She knew he was just saying that to make her feel better. Honestly, do you really tell an ugly person they’re ugly after they’ve just been heartbroken? Maybe some people, but most wouldn’t. She smiled a reluctant smile and asked if she could be left alone for just a little while. Sung Hoon left the room. He was angry. How could I not see that this Eun Ji Won character is nothing but a worthless piece of sh_t?! He asked himself the angry question over and over again while walking down the stairs. He loved his dongsang Kimmi and treated her like she was his real sister. The truth was, she wasn’t even ugly. A lot of guys liked Kimmi but Kimmi never noticed or even bothered noticing because she was madly head over heels in love with Ji Won. Sung Hoon sighed.

Kimmi cried as hard as the rain fell. She could hear the rain splatter against her window. Sung Hoon doesn’t understand me. If only he knew how bad I feel. He’s never liked someone so much. I doubt if he ever liked anyone at all… Kimmi curled into a ball as she remembered the day’s unhappy event.

FLASHBACK
“Kimmi! Kimmi!” Mei cried as Kimmi walked into the lunchroom, “Oppa Ji Won wants to talk to you! Oh my god, do you think that chicken’s honestly got enough courage to ask you out? Here he comes, tell me EXACTLY what happens okies Kim?! TTYL girlie! GOOD LUCK!” Mei gave her a perky smile and nudged her on the shoulder so Kimmi would go towards Ji Won. Kimmi felt nervous as she heard her friend’s words. She had waited so long for Ji Won to actually make his move. Everything about Ji Won Kimmi loved. She took a deep breath as she saw him get closer and closer.

“Hey Kimmi. I gotta talk to you bout something ok? Do you mind if we go somewhere where we can be alone?” asked the Ji Won politely and sweetly.

Kimmi smiled one of her famous heart melting smiles, “Hehe sure!” The two walked into an isolated corridor of the school and Ji won sat down on a bench; he motioned for Kimmi to follow.

Ji Won began. “Well, I know um...a lot of people have been talking about me and you. I mean I honestly think you’re a really sweet girl,” Kimmi felt her heart beat faster as the moment she was dreaming of came closer, “Um...but the truth is uh…I really hate if I led you on or anything…but… I don’t have feelings like that for anyone at this point in time…” he looked up from staring at his shoes and looked into her eyes apologetically. “I’m sorry Kimmi.” Kimmi felt her heart rip open. She felt her eyes sting as tears were forming. Kimmi closed her eyes and told herself to be strong. How could…how could my Ji Wonnie do this to me? I’m so in love with him though….Kimmi breathed deeply and opened her eyes and looked Ji won in the eyes.

She smiled, “It’s all right Ji Won. Hehe No hard feelings Oppa.”

Ji Won smiled his gorgeous smile, “You’re so great. I’d know you’d take this well. If you need anything, don’t be scared to come to your oppa aites girlie?” Kimmi nodded and they walked back to the cafeteria together. When they entered, Kimmi saw their friends looking at them, when they saw Kimmi and Ji won weren’t holding hands they gave each other quizzical looks. When asked what happened Kimmi simply responded, “We just don’t got the feelings for each other...” No one, not even her best friend Mei knew how much she cared about Ji Won. No one at school knew that inside Kimmi was crying. No one knew that deep down inside Kimmi was slowly letting her inner self die. When her and Ji won were sitting at the bench she wanted Ji Won to come and hold her when she heard his words. During the awkward moments of silence she wanted Ji Won to make the awkward feeling go away. He was sitting right beside her, but why did he feel so far away? When she looked at him she knew he was something that she could never have. Something that was just never meant to be.

Flashback ends
During that night, Kimmi woke up to an ache. She got up and changed into her comfortable flannel pajamas. She remembered what happened that day, as she slowly began to want to cry again. Kimmi walked to Sung Hoon’s room and knocked.

“Come in…” answer a very drowsy Sung Hoon. Kimmi walked over to him.

“Hoonie, can I sleep here tonight? I don’t want to be alone. I want to cry some more…but I know I shouldn’t.” Sung Hoon laughed and tucked his little sister into his bed.

“If you need me I’ll just be on the couch ok?” Kimmi nodded and watched as Sung Hoon made his way to the couch by the side of his room.

“Hoonie,” Sung Hoon jumped up as he heard the unexpected voice of his little sister. He went over to her and sat by the side of the bed with a concerned look on his face,

Kimmi looked up at him, “Hoonie”, she repeated, “How come nobody loves your little bunny?”

Sung Hoon winced as he heard the hurt in her voice. He knew how she felt…he felt this way before…he…remembered the pain involved and all the tears. He swallowed the lump in his throat and shakily said, “That’s not true and you know that Kimmi. I love you…aren’t I a somebody?” Kimmi smiled and mouthed thank you and went back to sleep. Sung Hoon watched her as her breathing got lighter and she fell asleep. He saw the soft moonlight encircle around his bunny. He didn’t want her to feel sad. But consequences could be worst because after all, Pain is love.

Old Post 04-30-2002 02:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx

lol
i seriously don't know if ANYBODY out there is reading my fic
but just in case you are
heres chapter 3 & 4
it feels weird to not post nemore and just end it
i've alreayd written the story
so mind as wel post! lol
if you ARE reading thsi...er...enjoy?!?

CHAPTER THREE

Two years have passed and Kimmi turned 16. Through the short two years, she changed a lot. She remembered the day her first love had broken her heart. She remembered all the sweet things Ji Won had done for her during the glory days of their not so relationshippy relationship. Even thought she tried to forget, she remembered everything. All the little smiles and winks, the friendly nudges and the constant, constant puppy love flirting. She remembered the day her little fragile heart broke, the day she realized that love was a game, and games can be won even if it involves cheating. She never forgot that day because that was day she learned to shut off her emotions. She never ever wanted to fall in love like that again. In some ways, she still madly loved Eun Ji Won because he was never around after for her to see him and get closure. About a week after Ji won had confessed, he left. He left out of the country and out of her life to go study somewhere in the United States. No one seemed to know a part from Ji Won’s close friend Jae Jin. Jae Jin told the class that Ji Won’s American uncle had come two days before and had wanted Ji Won to come back to America with him to study. Ji Won’s uncle was rich and since Ji Won was his only nephew and he didn’t have any kid’s himself. He decided to choose his one and only sister’s son. Ji Won’s single mom gladly agreed because she had to leave the country for some business in Tokyo anyway. She would have been gone for a long time and it would’ve been a hassle for her to get someone to look after Ji Won. After all, he would’ve only been 14 at the time anyway. After that day, Kimmi drastically changed. She was no longer that bubbly smiling cutie. Kimmi of course physically and mentally matured and her soft, cute features turned into well more mature beautiful features. Her smile was no longer accepting but seemed to reluctantly slip off her lips sometimes. She never talked about her feelings and never used the word love. She looked so perfect even though she didn’t wear a whole lot of makeup. But some characteristics just couldn’t stop Kimmi from looking like a doll, an untouchable drop dead gorgeous doll only displayed in showcases and not suited for touching and soon even too good to be looked at. Her hair was a beautifully natural black. She was cold towards new people but still loved her friends. Sung Hoon was still as close to her as he had been for 15 years after he met her. But that day, after that day that cold realization hit Kimmi. Kimmi decided to put on her mask and promised to never let herself fall like that ever again. After that day, Kimmi promised herself never to cry, not in front of anyone, not in front of herself.

Old Post 05-02-2002 06:56 PM
lilkrnangel
Titeness!!!~

this is realli cute!!! post more!!!

thanks jkme

Old Post 05-07-2002 03:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lilkrnangel Click here to Send lilkrnangel a Private Message Find more posts by lilkrnangel Add lilkrnangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote