Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Food > Ohhh Man That Stings...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

Ohhh Man That Stings...

I was just eating kimchi with really spicy ramyun..and when i saw really spicy i mean spicy..(i cooked it with 2 of the red flavoring powder spice thing and boiled it with kimchi) Well..i was eating and all of a sudden i coughed with the food in my mouth..and you know the feeling when the food dosnt go down ur throat but somewhere else, the really stinging pain. Anyway i had like the biggest heartburn..so i was running around looking for Pepto Bismol, i couldn't find it so i drank like 3 cups of water and it was ok.

BTW. i think some came out of my nose..^^
yea yea i know its nasty but dont tell me its never happened to you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2002 01:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

ewwww...... yeah, i like hot foods too. one time i was at this korean restaurant and the dish came with some small hot red peppers. anyways, i didnt know that i wasnt supposed to eat them and that they were just there for decoration. well, acting like a blonde, i ate one of those things and it was so hot and spicy!!!! i got a couple blisters in my mouth. sure burned it raw.... for a second i was like paralyzed with shock. it was kinda funnie.

Last edited by annabanana on 05-03-2002 at 03:12 AM

Old Post 05-02-2002 03:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

lol the pepper incident happened to me too...me and my friends ordered chinese food at the mall and we playing rock paper scissors on who was going to eat the red pepper..i thought they were like the korean peppers which aren't that hot..i ate it and for a second i thought wow..thats nothing..than i felt the pain..i couldn't feel the left side of my tongue for 5 minutes...some friends..

Old Post 05-02-2002 03:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote