Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > Forever Love-multi gasoos
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lilkrnangel
Titeness!!!~

Forever Love-multi gasoos

Forever Love

Prologue
It has been two years since I had moved away from Korea and I had missed everybody. One night I came back from a good friend's birthday party and my family had gone to dinner without me. Then all the sudden I had gotten a phone call.
"Hello is this Bora Lee?" Asked the unknown voice.
"Yes this is, May I ask who is calling?" Sounding confused.
"This is the Police Department. I have some bad news; it is about your family."
"What about my family?" I asked.
"The bad news is that your family was killed in a fatal car accident by another car."
"Oh my gosh by who?" I asked
"Chil Hyun An, he is in a coma."
I was in total shock, my family got killed and my boyfriend was in a coma.
"How did they die?"
"Your family were changing lanes and they skidded and hit Mr. An's car, the road was extremely icy."
That's when I decided to call Danny, back in Korea and told him about everything. His parents insisted on coming back to Korea to live with them, since his family and my family were very close.

Chapter 1

Today is my first day back at Korean Foreign School. I got really nervous because I only knew a few people there, Danny, Fany, Brian, Eric, Steve, Teddy, Baek Kyoung, Jin Hwan, Tony, Jun Jin and that bitch, Hyo Lee. Everybody that I love is back in Anchorage. The people that I miss and love the most passed away in a car horrible accident, I will not forget my loving family and my dear Chil Hun.
"Miss Bora Lee could you come to the office somebody is here to see you." Said the intercom.
I went to the office and then I saw him, it was Fanny.
"Oh, My god Fany!"
"Hey wassup Bora?!"
"What are you going here?"
"I am your welcomer for today. Let's go to your first class."
So Fanny and I went back to my classrooms holding hands, we were best friends ever since we were in preschool. When I came back to Korea Fany greeted me with so much warmth. He is so sweet. We kind of started dating without any one really knowing.
Then Fany said, "Oh how much I have missed holding your hand back to the class."
"Me too."
When we came in the classroom no one was in it except Danny and he had a very surprise look on his face.
"So what yah doing, Fany?!?!" Danny asked with tension in his voice.
"Nothing really." Replied Fany, clearly not knowing Danny's question.
"Hey since today was my first day back here, we should call the old group together and hang out at your place, Danny. We got to call up Brian, Eric, Steve, Teddy, Baek Kyoung, Jin Hwan, Tony, and Jun Jin. That's okay right, Danny?" I suggested trying to break the tension in the room.
"Yeah whatever."
Every one of my friends in Korea were guys and every girl at school thinks I'm a tomboy and don't even try to be friends with me. Damn whores! Oh, yeah there's this one bitch, named Hyo Lee, who sucks up to me real bad. She has major crushes on Fanny [my nam ja] and Danny........

leave lots of replies

thanks jkme

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2002 05:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lilkrnangel Click here to Send lilkrnangel a Private Message Find more posts by lilkrnangel Add lilkrnangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

YAY haha another writer! you have all the good characters in there! f2ts 1tym.... finkl? ahhhhh haha... and junjin and tony....keke....

it's really good.... but you didn't follow the rules for posting fics! TSK TSK TKS! please read that... it's a sticky note...probably always the second thread on the page.... okay thanx... it just makes it easier.... so is this an ongoing fic or a short fic? haha..... thanx~

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

that's pretty good. c'mon add some mo'! what was the inspiration?

Old Post 05-04-2002 03:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

w00t more writers!
hey i agree with susan, you got all the good characters haha
danny likes the girl doesn't she? /: poor bubba
but then again, fany is hella fine..... eeeeee

Old Post 05-06-2002 08:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilkrnangel
Titeness!!!~

ongoing fanfic

thanks for all those replies you guys left..... i for got to put that it si a ongoing fic

Chapter 2
We all called our friend to come over to Danny's house. Fany walked home with us; it felt just like old times. Then at about five thirty Eric, Steve (Hey Sung), Teddy, Baek Kyoung, Jin Hwan, Brian, Jun Jin, and Tony came.
I had asked, “Hey where is Ji Won?”
Nobody answered my question. Then Fany said, "He won't be coming sweetie........ Because he was killed by couple of guys while you were gone."
Eric replied, " A lot of things have happened after you had to move to Anchorage with your family."
"Oh my god why did he get killed?"
"Because when he was walking home from school he witnessed a murder. The murderer told Ji Won not to speak of this, but he called the cops. Before the cops could get to the murderer, the murderer got to Ji Won first..." replied Brian.
"Who was the damn murderer? And why didn't anyone call me? What the Fuck!! " I asked.
"Do you remember ummmm Kenneth from freshmen year?"
"You mean the perv and that played with Barbie dolls? Don't tell me HE did it."
"Well he is the leader of the group called the something, hey Teddy what was it called again?" asked Tony.
While Teddy was stuffing his face with food then said "The Blood Suckers."
I was thinking this couldn't be possible. "When did he die?"
"He died on his birthday, the 23rd of May." replied Jun Jin.
"Oh My God! He was too young to die. When I meet them I am going to kick their ass." I said.
After that talk we were all just eating and having a good time, but I was still in a little shock. Then Steve said "Let’s go play outside, it is about to rain."
***Outside***
"What do you guys like to play? But watch out I beat everyone of you guys." I said
"Ooooo, I am so scared" Baek Kyoung said sarcastically.
We all went and to play tag like the old days, but it was not the same with out Ji Won. A group girls passing by Danny's house were staring at me.
"Hey the rumors are true about Bora, she doesn't know how to be a yuja!" One yuja remarked and the rest laughed.
I looked up and realized that Hyo Lee said that.
"Hey fuckin' bitch at least I'm not fake to get a boyfriend! I'm being myself to have good guy friends and a boy friend!" I responded.
"Chi, whatever! We will see you boys tomorrow. Muah!~"
All of they boys said "Bravo, Bravo, Bravo!"
"Those yujas are really desperate!" said Fany, "I will always love you no matter how you are Miss Bora Lee."
"Awwwww isn't that cute they will always love each other no matter what ever happens to them! Haha~" Eric was saying cutely.
After well were all done playing we decided to go back inside and get dried. When we came back in I headed straight for the bathroom to take a warm shower and I locked the door so the boys wouldn't accidentally come in and laugh at me. After I was done I went into my room to change and Fanny had accidentally walked in on me to talk.
"Fanny please knock before you enter my room!"
"I am sorry, I just wanted to talk you. Is that okay?"
"That is fine with me, Fany."
"Sooo, how is your family?"
"Don't you already know? No one told you? umm, well they all died from a car accident during the winter when the roads are superbly slick. While I was at a birthday party. And they hit Chil Hyun's car."
"I am sorry to hear that Bora, I thought they were fine, no one told me. No wonder you came back. Who's Chil Hyun? What happened to him?
"He was my ex-boyfriend, and he went in a coma. Then shortly after he died."
"Dang so how are you coping with that?"
"Um, sweetie I want to go sleep and so good night I will see tomorrow at school."
"Alright, good-night, Bora."
"Good-night, Fany"
He gave me a kiss before he left me to my sleep.
Fanny went back to the guys and asked "Did you guys know that Bora's family got killed in a car accident?"
"Yeah." Danny whispered.
"Why didn't u tell us?" Tony asked
"Hey its time for you guys to go back home." Danny said leading them out to the door, "BYE!"
"Wait Danny! What the hell is your problem?"
"Yeah?" everyone exclaimed.
"Just leave!"
With out question they just left, but as they left they were all left with confusion.
"What the hell is wrong wit that boy?!?!" Teddy asked.
"No one knows, lets just go home you guys. See yah" Steve said.
They all said "See ya all at school."

Chapter 3
At Korean Foreign School in the morning everybody was yelling and surrounding some people fighting in front of the school building and I found out that it was Fany and Danny. I was yelling at them to stop it they could not hear because all these people were yelling so I decided to go in the middle. And I did and I asked "What the fuck is wrong with you guys?".
Fany replied, "Danny had never told us that your parents had died."
Then Danny said, "She did not want me to tell you guys because she just did not want me to, okay."
"Lets go in you guys before we are late for class and get a detention slip."
Everybody else went inside to go to their class everybody except Fany and I. I was about to inside, but Fanny and said "Wait Bora I have to talk to just for minute."
"What is it Fany?”
And then he gave me a kiss a very, very passionate kiss and I gave the kiss back and then he said "Lets go into class before we are late and I will see after school okay."
"Okay."
It was after school the whole got together, the whole entire walk had spoken a word until Baek Kyoung said "Hey it is that bitch Hyo Lee lets hurry up and run before she sees us and catch up with us." It was too late she saw us and ran up to Danny and Fany.
Hyo Lee said "Do you boys want to come to my place and do stuff?"
I said "They have better things to do with their life Hyo Lee so fuck be gone."
She said, "You can come to if you want you are a guy."
After I heard that remark I went up to her and I punched her in the face and in the stomach and after that I had pulled out some of her hair.
Then I said, "If you ever say anything like that ever again I will go to your house and kill you, okay Mrs. Bitch!"
"I am so scared of you Ms oh no Mr. Bora Lee."
"Oh, that is it you bitch whore you are going to be mine!" and while Steve was holding me back while I was trying to beat Hyo Lee's ass down.
"Get the fuck off me, Steve no one speaks to me like that and especially not that whore that is right in front of me!"
"Well it is not my fault that you act like a guy so, chi."
"Be gone bitch, be gone,” said the whole entire group.
"I am just going home you guys so I will see you later and I will call you Fany so see tomorrow."
The next day I was in class doing the class assignment until the intercom said "Bora Lee will you please come down to the office."
I went down there and I saw Hyo Lee crying for no fuckin' reason then she said "Bora had threaten me that she will kill me."
"I did not say anything like that and by the way it was supposed to be a joke."
The principle said "See no harm done now go back to your guys classrooms."
We went out of the office into the halls I said "If you do anything like that ever again I will just beat you until you can not stand up, okay?!"
I went back to my class and Fany asked, "What happened was it Hyo Lee?"
"Yeah, she said that I had threatened her to kill her which I know I did, but they can't prove that so ha ha~!"
The teacher said "Lets go back to work people."

thanks jkme

Old Post 05-07-2002 03:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lilkrnangel Click here to Send lilkrnangel a Private Message Find more posts by lilkrnangel Add lilkrnangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote