Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Thinking about buying a new car
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Thinking about buying a new car

I was thinking about getting the new 2003 Hyundai Tiburon, or the BMW Z3, I want the Hyundai cuz its fast, looks good and since im half korean its a korean car. But the I also like the Z3, but its kinda small. So whats your opinion.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-01-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

z3

korean cars are....

you know

Old Post 08-01-2002 08:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

dude, i cant believe ur even considering da Tiburon. korean cars are such shit...isnt the Tiburon a V6? and it only gets 180 horsepower? wtf is dat?

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 08-01-2002 10:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

still i would choose tiburon over Z3, z3 is realli small n looks crowded n the design looks realli weird, its not a bimmer

Old Post 08-01-2002 03:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

they both aren't the greatest cars. but i would get the Z3. btw. isnt the Z3 like a 2.3 Liter?

Old Post 08-01-2002 03:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnnyLemonhead
Sour

Save your money and get an M Coupe/Roadster. Worlds better than a Z.

Old Post 08-01-2002 11:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyLemonhead Click here to Send JohnnyLemonhead a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLemonhead Add JohnnyLemonhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yea the Z3 is onli 2.3L, jus save sum moren get a better car

Old Post 08-01-2002 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

See, i dont know shit about cars, but i was looking at autotrader and found an Acura NSX 97 for $20,000, so im thinking bout that.

Old Post 08-02-2002 01:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

an NSX for 20k, I would take that deal

Old Post 08-02-2002 01:53 AM
sangxjin

thats not a bad deal but look at the condition its in. the leather seats seem to tear easily after excessive wear. blah i dont dig the M Coupes looks i would rather go top down, roadster style.

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tuscani

Nothing wrong with the new Tib. I just bought one and I love it. I picked it over the RSX and Celica. Sure it's under-powered but a few bolt ons will pull that up to 250HP. A simple CAI will boost it 16HP and 10ft. torque. The engine is really restrictive so any slight modification will result in a good gain coming from both ends. It's really funny about how a lot of you don't even know what you are talking about. Many of the HIGH performance guys are making after market parts for our cars for the sole reason being that they know what potential this car has. Before any of you open your mouths please research this. Thank you. Check out AEM and Injen websites if you don't believe me. Kore has a lot in the makes as well.

Old Post 08-02-2002 05:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tuscani Click here to Send Tuscani a Private Message Find more posts by Tuscani Add Tuscani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

$hit forget the Tiburon, Z3, and NSX, Im going to get the Nissan 350Z, its real nice, have you seen the interior? Does that screen in the middle come with all of them? Seems high tech for only $26,000 base price.

Old Post 08-02-2002 06:20 AM
Tuscani

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
$hit forget the Tiburon, Z3, and NSX, Im going to get the Nissan 350Z, its real nice, have you seen the interior? Does that screen in the middle come with all of them? Seems high tech for only $26,000 base price.

To each his own. Thats a good choice. Good luck!

Old Post 08-02-2002 06:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tuscani Click here to Send Tuscani a Private Message Find more posts by Tuscani Add Tuscani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by Tuscani
Nothing wrong with the new Tib. I just bought one and I love it. I picked it over the RSX and Celica. Sure it's under-powered but a few bolt ons will pull that up to 250HP. A simple CAI will boost it 16HP and 10ft. torque. The engine is really restrictive so any slight modification will result in a good gain coming from both ends. It's really funny about how a lot of you don't even know what you are talking about. Many of the HIGH performance guys are making after market parts for our cars for the sole reason being that they know what potential this car has. Before any of you open your mouths please research this. Thank you. Check out AEM and Injen websites if you don't believe me. Kore has a lot in the makes as well.

the RSX and celica are underpowered too.

The tiburon does have potential, I will agree that its better than other SCC's..

But it is a korean make, and korean cars have never been known for their reliability or longevity, AND; like all other sports compacts, it is a luxury vehicle.. built for comfort, the daily commute, good fuel economy, and well.. everything else every other luxury sedan and coupe are built for, Rather than speed.

Old Post 08-02-2002 12:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

How much money do you have to spend?

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tuscani

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype

the RSX and celica are underpowered too.

The tiburon does have potential, I will agree that its better than other SCC's..

But it is a korean make, and korean cars have never been known for their reliability or longevity, AND; like all other sports compacts, it is a luxury vehicle.. built for comfort, the daily commute, good fuel economy, and well.. everything else every other luxury sedan and coupe are built for, Rather than speed.

All those may apply to other Hyundai makes but nothing to the new Tiburon. Except maybe for the comfort. The six-speed eats up so much gas. 18mpg. That's not good fuel economy. Go test drive one and tell me you still feel the same way. I can guarantee you that it's not built as a luxury vehicle.

Old Post 08-02-2002 05:34 PM
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

bout 10,000, im going to put 5,000 down and finance it.

Old Post 08-02-2002 10:33 PM
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by Tuscani

All those may apply to other Hyundai makes but nothing to the new Tiburon. Except maybe for the comfort. The six-speed eats up so much gas. 18mpg. That's not good fuel economy. Go test drive one and tell me you still feel the same way. I can guarantee you that it's not built as a luxury vehicle.

But it does apply to the tiburon. Compared to the other hyundai's, and maybe luxury sports compacts like accords and civics it might feel like you're driving a racer, and compared to the 24mpg or whatever those 4 cylinders get...

You still get great gas mileage, your performance isnt top notch in any area, and you're still driving a luxury sports compact.

Old Post 08-03-2002 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
See, i dont know shit about cars, but i was looking at autotrader and found an Acura NSX 97 for $20,000, so im thinking bout that.

u should get d nsx rather den d z3 and d tib

Old Post 08-04-2002 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

Yes, buy the NSX :D

Old Post 08-04-2002 08:17 AM