Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > wuts ur motivation???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AzNmAgE
Lord of the RO

wuts ur motivation???

well i SHOULD start workin out but i guess i lack the motivation...so wuts UR motivation to workin out???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-10-2002 12:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AzNmAgE Click here to Send AzNmAgE a Private Message Find more posts by AzNmAgE Add AzNmAgE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

to lose weight.. hehe ^^

Old Post 11-10-2002 12:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

to make my daddy proud

Old Post 11-10-2002 12:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AzNmAgE
Lord of the RO

????

to make ur daddy proud??? y wut is he??? do u do sports or sumthing like that??? :huh:

Old Post 11-10-2002 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AzNmAgE Click here to Send AzNmAgE a Private Message Find more posts by AzNmAgE Add AzNmAgE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

i dunno, had to put sumthin, it just is, sum parents just don care about what you do and the only compliments i get from my parents are if im workin out cuz buffin out isnt what a lot of girls do..i think that sorta didnt make any sense at all...

Old Post 11-10-2002 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

my movitation is results i gain.

Old Post 11-10-2002 09:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

mine is jja jang myun... lol iunno just look at really buff ass guys and say to yourself " dayummm i wanna be just like him!"

Old Post 11-12-2002 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

what if u are already like him

Old Post 11-18-2002 09:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i think about all those people who call me fat..

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 11-18-2002 10:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

haha, thinking of my gf... everytime i run i picture her at the finish line waitin for me. ^__^;;

Old Post 12-02-2002 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

self image.

Old Post 12-02-2002 08:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

Being punctual.
Believe me that's the only thing that gets me up at 4 AM to go running with my friend.

Old Post 12-03-2002 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
touch_my_butt
raging hetero

a

Last edited by touch_my_butt on 12-31-2002 at 04:23 AM

Old Post 12-25-2002 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for touch_my_butt Click here to Send touch_my_butt a Private Message Find more posts by touch_my_butt Add touch_my_butt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote