Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Enlightenment > Is there a dream world?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zero-Sen

Unhappy Is there a dream world?

Sometimes dreams feel so real. Ever had related dreams? Like one day you dream up somebody and the next time you dream about them they remember you? Or it could be just me...
Otherwise is there are dream world?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2002 04:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Dreams DO seem so real... Sometimes, I wonder if there is another person just like me... and that maybe I'm dreaming of what they are going through, and whenever they dream, it's of what I'm giong through...

I don't necessarily dream up people... But I've has situations where I dream that something happened then it does happen in real life... Kinda like a deja vu... but in a dream and then real life...

Old Post 05-05-2002 04:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

yea sometimes....i dream of something... and then it happens and i feels like dejavu but it's like something i dreamed...

really weird... but yea wutever. haha dreams are just random stuff....stuff you expererience during the course of your day can affect it......

Old Post 05-05-2002 05:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

it is called Heaven. Haha, j/p

Old Post 05-05-2002 08:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

haha..could be..or its just ur mind making u think that

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-08-2002 10:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

Maybe... oh wellz. back to sleep. sweet sleep.

Old Post 05-08-2002 11:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

Do dreams seem real? or is reality just another dream.

Old Post 05-09-2002 04:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

have u ever wOke up cryin from a dream..its sOo weird..
i often dream bout sad stuff...and i start cryin in mah dream..
but i never thought i would cry wakin up from one..
its sOo weird..dreams are scary..
all mah friends dat dreamt dey couldnt move..
and dey couldnt yell..become sick in da next couple dayz..
das why i wanna learn bout da mind..its sOo interesting :satisfy:

Old Post 05-09-2002 05:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

HMM..
i think there is
cuz iono bout u guys
but i always dream the future
its sorta scarey sometimes..

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 05-09-2002 07:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

ever notice how certain things only make sense in a dream? I mean as soon as i wake up i'm thinking of what i dreamed about and i'm like "yeah, ok" understanding it at the time, but then later when i'm trying to think of what it was i can't remember it totally and the parts i do remember defy a whole lot of "concious logic." Not all dreams though of course. Iono, anyway know what i'm talking about?

Thats whats sweet about dreams though, cause your not even awake so you can defy all this logic you know isn't even right but it makes so much sense in the dream and you don't even question if it could happen or not (not as in flying or something, like surreality). So your mind can run wild and manifest a crazily surreal dream that seems true, even before you get totally awake and your eyes are open it seems real for awhile.

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 05-10-2002 at 04:03 PM

Old Post 05-10-2002 04:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

dreams that you sort of have control of are cool. I've never had one though. but it'd be so cool though. you're like half awake and can control your dream conciously

Old Post 05-11-2002 06:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iiaznprncssii

woah this post reminds me so much of vanilla sky.

that was one freaky movie

Old Post 05-26-2002 01:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iiaznprncssii Click here to Send iiaznprncssii a Private Message Find more posts by iiaznprncssii Add iiaznprncssii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
yea sometimes....i dream of something... and then it happens and i feels like dejavu but it's like something i dreamed...

really weird... but yea wutever. haha dreams are just random stuff....stuff you expererience during the course of your day can affect it......

i get the same things...its really freaky
i had one of those couple of nights ago

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-01-2002 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

the movie Vanilla Sky was about dreams. that movie was tight.
the dream world exists but only in our minds.

Old Post 06-07-2002 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

the dream world feels so real cause ur mind makes it real. u see it u feel it and u can smell it. ur mind makes it seems as if it is the real thing. so a world yes in ur mind but not a connected world between us all.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-07-2002 02:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

i've had dreams that happened in real life...like i'd be at a certain place in my dream and a couple days later i'd end up there...

Old Post 07-03-2002 06:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i duno if dreams come true or not.
but i know there IS a dream world that exists
cause i go there every class time.
then i come back from dream world when the lunch bell rings.
seriously.

Old Post 07-03-2002 06:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

its the matrix! =P

Old Post 07-03-2002 07:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tuffy

It's not that "dreams come true", but that they are premonitions, or visions of things to come. Sometimes they are completely obvious, so that you have "deja vu"(French for "already seen"). Other times it will be greatly obscure. Just a bunch of stuff happening that actually does mean something.

There is no "Dream World", the human brain is just that complicated. It can create these worlds with only brief observations to make it seem "real".

As for the confusion between the "dream world", and the "real world", that is a very true statement. I myself had a brief time where I could not tell what was real. This followed the passing of my mother. I began to have dreams of her and my family. Just things that seemed perfectly normal, but she was there. I wasn't sure which world was real, but I was sure which world I liked better...

Old Post 07-20-2002 10:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tuffy Click here to Send Tuffy a Private Message Find more posts by Tuffy Add Tuffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
But I've has situations where I dream that something happened then it does happen in real life... Kinda like a deja vu... but in a dream and then real life...

i have those too!!! when i was younger i lived in california... i dreamt that i was in this big mall on the 2nd level. i was standing wit my hands holding onto the railing, and i was looking at a store across from me. it was a really random dream!! a few weeks later, my family went up to washington state to visit my aunt. we went to a mall there and i found myself in the same exact position as i was in the dream!!! weird....

Old Post 07-20-2002 03:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote