Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Enlightenment > life is like...
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

but he didnt say never know what ur gonna get

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-30-2002 07:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

i believe the term is "sullung"

Old Post 10-30-2002 07:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
i believe the term is "sullung"

lmao

life is like a big fart... sometimes it wreaks and sometimes it doesn't
life is like sex... may hurt sometimes... but is GOOD when it gets good... lol
yea you know i had to add that last similie in there

in english we did a fun activiity kind of like this....
"love is like a white puppy that licks your hand but also bites it"
we were supposed to put 10 abstract nouns in the first column, a color in the second, and then a concrete noun in the last... that one was my teachers....i got
"rumours are like red buliding blocks that stack easily but can also be knocked down in one swift move" ... weird combo i got was "justice is like a sea green hamster" i didn't know what to do with that one....lol

Old Post 11-10-2002 07:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

lmao

life is like a big fart... sometimes it wreaks and sometimes it doesn't
life is like sex... may hurt sometimes... but is GOOD when it gets good... lol
yea you know i had to add that last similie in there

haha... nice.

Old Post 11-11-2002 05:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

life is like a race of endurance. It tests your will till the end, whatever your ultimate goal my be.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 11-11-2002 06:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

...Mrs. Wormwood's (Calvin and Hobbes) view on school:
"...you only get out of it what you put into it."

Old Post 11-21-2002 08:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ariana

Life is .. a journey that will put your motivation and abilities to the ultimate test.

Old Post 11-29-2002 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ariana Click here to Send Ariana a Private Message Find more posts by Ariana Add Ariana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neomatrix2000

quote:
Originally posted by Ariana
Life is .. a journey that will put your motivation and abilities to the ultimate test.
Wow so true so true

Old Post 11-29-2002 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neomatrix2000 Click here to Send neomatrix2000 a Private Message Find more posts by neomatrix2000 Add neomatrix2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
like a box of chocolates, you never know what u gonna get

Old Post 11-29-2002 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

quote:
Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL

OK, my question for all of you who say this IS:

How many of you buy boxes of chocolate where you don't know what's inside any of the chocolates and you are unable to read the little card that comes with the box?

Old Post 11-30-2002 10:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by requiem

OK, my question for all of you who say this IS:

How many of you buy boxes of chocolate where you don't know what's inside any of the chocolates and you are unable to read the little card that comes with the box?

wat if u dont look? u kno those boxes that come wit all sorts lol
well hmmm i really dont kno wat life is. all i kno is at times its good , or it sux, or it even sux alot. i havnt really thought of wat life is but i hav thought of wat to live by. "Every man dies but not every man ever truely lives" Braveheart

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 11-30-2002 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Life is like a race with forks in the road. You all go your own way but in the end you all end up in the same place. No matter what your doing, how much your making, it don't mean shit where we end up going. Some finish it before others, some take longer to finish. That's why its better to be the tortose go slow, obeserve beauty... Then to be like the hare, run fast and sleep.

Old Post 12-02-2002 07:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rawr itz errinn
Rawr~ SX! vrooooom!!

life is a loooooooooooong "journey"... there's hardships.... of course... but then there's always the "ups" to it... life is given for us to deal with it.. not bitch about it.

Old Post 12-08-2002 06:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rawr itz errinn Click here to Send rawr itz errinn a Private Message Find more posts by rawr itz errinn Add rawr itz errinn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neomatrix2000

quote:
Originally posted by rawr itz errinn
life is given for us to deal with it.. not bitch about it.
Well said

Old Post 12-08-2002 08:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neomatrix2000 Click here to Send neomatrix2000 a Private Message Find more posts by neomatrix2000 Add neomatrix2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

wen i'm feelin bad...life just feels like sumtin to get thru
wen i'm feelin good...life feels like sumtin to enjoy.
either way, to me, it's sumtin presented to you to make the best out of urself with the short time u hav and to be a good person

Old Post 12-15-2002 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote