Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Partial Nudity (Guy)...=X.. New HaiR cOloR!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tengoku

Partial Nudity (Guy)...=X.. New HaiR cOloR!

what you guys think of my new hair color??

I just got out of the shower after rinsing out the hair dye..

haha.. just a lil slight change in pose

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-28-2002 10:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tengoku Click here to Send Tengoku a Private Message Find more posts by Tengoku Add Tengoku to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tengoku

Ive sorta been working out..

been doing those lifts that work out your neck..

Old Post 11-28-2002 10:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tengoku Click here to Send Tengoku a Private Message Find more posts by Tengoku Add Tengoku to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tengoku

By the way.. my hair usually isnt like this.. this is shower hair... I usually spike it up.. as some of you might know.. :huh:

But dont worry.. I wont post ne more.. Ive posted way to much already...

so sayonara!! bye bye! peace out!

Old Post 11-28-2002 10:33 AM
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Cool pics man. Your hair reminds me of Fany from Fly to the Sky in the first album days.

Old Post 11-28-2002 11:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
Cool pics man. Your hair reminds me of Fany from Fly to the Sky in the first album days.
i wuz goin to say that!! hahaha

wow.. your hair got alot shorter!! buh still looks fliee!! haha

Old Post 11-28-2002 03:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rome0Ls4ever

cool hair "super Saiyan"

Old Post 11-28-2002 04:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu

ditto! hehehe mayun u alwayz got sum tyte hairstyles~ N im luvin da kolor too!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-28-2002 05:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

you got fly hair

Old Post 11-28-2002 09:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tengoku

hair gelled

dramatic pose!!!

Old Post 11-28-2002 09:57 PM
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

cool ass hair nice pics

Old Post 11-28-2002 10:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rome0Ls4ever

nices pics

Old Post 11-28-2002 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*OrAngE~PoCkY*
sAssy OrAnge

ok

as long as you're amused by your own hair.

and your own naked body.

then knock yourself out

Old Post 11-29-2002 12:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *OrAngE~PoCkY* Click here to Send *OrAngE~PoCkY* a Private Message Find more posts by *OrAngE~PoCkY* Add *OrAngE~PoCkY* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

damn yo!! how long does it take to do that to your hair?? itz hott

Old Post 11-29-2002 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tengoku

quote:
Originally posted by *OrAngE~PoCkY*
ok

as long as you're amused by your own hair.

and your own naked body.

then knock yourself out

dang... who said I was amused by my own hair and naked body? whats wrong with you?... ya know.. its people like you who make people scared to post.. this forum is called PERSONAL PICTURES, its suppose to have personal pictures... goosh..

ne ways.. why the fudge you think I put "partial nudity" in the title?! fooo you need to recognize and quit with your posts.. your kind of posts dont belong in this thread... go make yourself feel bad and stop with your inconsiderate posts...

Old Post 11-29-2002 03:56 AM
JangMa

I hate the style but i like the colour....

http://www.xanga.com/Whiters
Visit my Xanga ^,^

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JangMa Click here to Send JangMa a Private Message Find more posts by JangMa Add JangMa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tengoku

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
damn yo!! how long does it take to do that to your hair?? itz hott

uhmm doesnt take that long.. after its been died it becomes easy to style.. its vey obedient =P.... but its hecka damaged... :omg:

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:15 AM
HHxEliTE
S2

the colorz nice

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krNswTyUhjA
koREAn DoRkiEsT YuHJa

hehe i use to hab dat color. kool hair hehe nice
the 2nd style my friend does dat he said it takes LONGGG hehe

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krNswTyUhjA Click here to Send krNswTyUhjA a Private Message Find more posts by krNswTyUhjA Add krNswTyUhjA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by Tengoku
uhmm doesnt take that long.. after its been died it becomes easy to style.. its vey obedient =P.... but its hecka damaged... :omg:
i take like 20 seconds on my hair.. put gel on hand rub it.. and jus rub it all over and it automaticaliie sticks up hahah.. damn.. if i tried that.. i dun think i would be able to do it hahaha

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:37 AM
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

oO nicee hair nd i like da color toO ^^

Old Post 11-29-2002 02:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote