Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > please dont click. its really nothing.
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2002 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chibixmangchi
lil' babo chunsa*

lol how interesting, an official spam thread ^^

i dun see why ppl get so concerned about post count - its quality not quantity

cuz u are da one...^^

Old Post 06-06-2002 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for chibixmangchi Click here to Send chibixmangchi a Private Message Find more posts by chibixmangchi Add chibixmangchi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

but spam is not quality

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-06-2002 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chibixmangchi
lil' babo chunsa*

yesh i know ^^
i dun get why ppl spam...^^; so what if someone has more posts than someone else?

cuz u are da one...^^

Old Post 06-06-2002 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for chibixmangchi Click here to Send chibixmangchi a Private Message Find more posts by chibixmangchi Add chibixmangchi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

jeez, u crazy... how much space is a spam thread going to use up?

Old Post 06-06-2002 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

might as well get started

Old Post 06-06-2002 03:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

pumping up these numbers... post no. 14

Old Post 06-06-2002 03:34 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

...sheesh...all thanks to Jusun..lols. good job

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 06-06-2002 03:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

sorry...i'll stop now

Old Post 06-06-2002 03:35 AM
micron
all i need is a miracle

bandwidth and space is no problem. so spamming in this thread is a-okay. atleast until i close it. i feel bad for all the people who clicked on this thread and found out they were fooled.

(note i said 'thread', not all over the forums) <- for the smart ass who decides to spam all over.

Old Post 06-06-2002 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

quote:
Originally posted by az0nd2r3
sorry...i'll stop now

ahahaha.... good job~

Old Post 06-06-2002 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lxljinl
^^v

dis is....

Old Post 06-06-2002 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lxljinl Click here to Send lxljinl a Private Message Find more posts by lxljinl Add lxljinl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lxljinl
^^v

very funni... a topic about....

Old Post 06-06-2002 04:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lxljinl Click here to Send lxljinl a Private Message Find more posts by lxljinl Add lxljinl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lxljinl
^^v

spamming... taking...

Old Post 06-06-2002 04:26 AM
lxljinl
^^v

up way too much space.. okie ill stop now.. i juss wanted to try it... i only got about 16 posts ... oh wells.. dun kares^^

Old Post 06-06-2002 04:27 AM
micron
all i need is a miracle

haha. too bad all of you guys have the 30 seconds anti spamming limit.

Old Post 06-06-2002 04:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
haha. too bad all of you guys have the 30 seconds anti spamming limit.

lOl~ jusun's kinda evil ^^ jM

Old Post 06-06-2002 05:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
now everyone is gonna use this to pump up their post count

yuP~ das cheating >.<

Old Post 06-06-2002 05:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

just wanted to see who would cheat their way to the top, but no one really took advantage of this. maybe a couple of nonsense posts here and there, but nothing serious or abusive. im proud of you guys.

ill close this thread now.

Old Post 06-06-2002 10:08 PM