Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > being selfish.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

being selfish.

I always thought that with him I was never selfish--and if I was, it was only a little bit. But just recently, I made a HUGE mistake. That was... being selfish. I let him go because I knew it was best for him. He could be somewhat of himself again and fight all the stress that has been finding him lately. But I couldn't take it... I couldn't take it for even one night. I can't stand knowing that he's not mine. So I called him back and told him I wanted him back. It was wrong of me. Instead of doing what is best for him, I did what I wanted for myself. I figured that if I haven't been selfish in our relationship, I can at least do this. I can at least be selfish once because afterall, I do love him... and he loves me too. I figured what I wanted was what he wanted too. Instead of what's best, I figured what we wanted was more important.

It hurts. It hurts to know that I did this to him. It hurts to know that because of me, he has to deal with more than he needs to deal with. I try to make things less stressful for him. I think "oh, if I stay with him, he might feel a little bit better... but if I stay, I also bring him more stress." Then I think, "if I leave, it could be better for him also... but it could make things worse too." I never try to hurt him, but what ever I want to do always hurts him.

Knowing how he feels about the mistake I made makes me feel even worse. He's cold now. He's cold towards me and I deserve every bit of it. I know he doesn't feel the same and changing that is impossible now... although I wish it wasn't.

I broke the one thing that I promised to seriously make happen to him... Giving him happiness---put vaguely.

I'm lost.
--------------------

I love him so much but I feel like I have to lose him.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-07-2004 04:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

sorry to read that

Old Post 06-08-2004 06:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by acidbreeze
sorry to read that

lol.

Old Post 06-23-2004 05:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote