Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > VIctory dance
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

VIctory dance

LOL whenever you know your right and win an argument do you do a victory dance and how you do it?

lol i go YES then i shuffle left ot right and do the funky chicken and if i'm on grass or somethin gi just fall LOL

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-16-2003 10:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i think its just you alex... lol

Old Post 07-17-2003 07:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
i think its just you alex... lol

DAMN i thought i wasn't the only one

Old Post 07-17-2003 06:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

hahaha i do it sometimes, i just do stuff to look stupid

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 07-17-2003 07:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
happy_tears

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
hahaha i do it sometimes, i just do stuff to look stupid

i agree...i do it just too look stupid or make the other person feel bad....ahha...

i usually snap the move my head to the left then snap the move my head to the right over adn over agian.....i got that from rush hour one and two!!

~Yay...Jae Won banners!!

Old Post 07-22-2003 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for happy_tears Click here to Send happy_tears a Private Message Find more posts by happy_tears Add happy_tears to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

wuts a victory dance???
why dance when u can smack everyones ass?

Old Post 07-22-2003 07:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny
wuts a victory dance???

hahaha, thats nice. i hope we play something, and u win. hahaa.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 07-23-2003 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
wuts a victory dance???

well you knoe what they say "you get me; i get you back" SMACK! muehehehehe such a naughty boy *giggles* LOL

Old Post 07-23-2003 08:09 AM
Queeny

but i enjoy ass spanking...wut can i say?? im naughty like dat too *sigh* heheh
im all about lickz and spanks...
yo merdawg u live in rockland???haha i live ther etoo

Old Post 07-24-2003 06:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

quote:
but i enjoy ass spanking...wut can i say?? im naughty like dat too *sigh* heheh
im all about lickz and spanks...
yo merdawg u live in rockland???haha i live ther etoo

haha, yea. valley cottage.

u?

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 07-24-2003 06:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
haha, yea. valley cottage.

u?

lol mer... trying to hook up! o AJ itz ur b-day.... if it's ur n-day.... shouldn't it b mine too?

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 07-25-2003 04:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
lol mer... trying to hook up! o AJ itz ur b-day.... if it's ur n-day.... shouldn't it b mine too?

uhhh.....BONUS!

Old Post 07-25-2003 02:54 PM
Queeny

haha im too oldddd for young ings...plus dis girls totally taken =D but we'll play cs merdawg =D

Old Post 07-30-2003 10:59 PM
merdawg

quote:
haha im too oldddd for young ings...plus dis girls totally taken =D but we'll play cs merdawg =D

haha, queeny is amazing.

Old Post 07-31-2003 02:24 AM