Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > !! Vote for the Contest !!
vote fo yo shit yo!
This poll is closed.
dalgyal 5 8.20%
chinkychipmunk 3 4.92%
tea 17 27.87%
Azn2296 2 3.28%
Nojeel 9 14.75%
MC Chopsticks 10 16.39%
A B Flug 05 2 3.28%
Tengoku 5 8.20%
Junior_Souljer 8 13.11%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

(V)^__^(V)

sorry.. just trying to break the tension..

haha... tony she called you a kid.... and a puppy..

but we all know tonya is a girl..

i voted for tonya and jon cuz .. the three stooges.... lmao

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2002 09:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

man...im gonna stop

getting way off topic

and anyways, i dont wanna argue with this KID

Old Post 08-09-2002 09:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

quote:
Originally posted by tea
crying about? im not crying about anything

your shit is pissin everyone off. youre fucking young and youre shootin your mouth off like everyone gives a shit about what you think.

you say you never told anyone to vote for you, yet you find your way around that by posting negative comments about the other contestants. i may have said vote for me once or twice, but i voted for jon. but thats not whats the problem. the problem is you and how you think youre the shit. in reality, you are nothing but shit.

ha ha... if ppl diidnt give a shiet about wat i say..whys it getting to yu dis much..? i dunt fink im tha shiet cuz i run my mouf on a forum haha..why are yu assuming thangs.. i never sed im shiet..i juss fink im funnie..hahaha..yu udnt have to... im not tha "internet shiet" and yu arnt eaither..and how yu gonn say..in reality i am nawting but shiet..yu dunte vne knoe me..dat's juss IGNORANT.. yu are as immature as me.. if not more..and im juss 15..wat are yu..leik 17? yu need to calm down... dunt get sho hyped up over internet kid..its not rill.. okay? i fink yu're over reacting to a small ass comment i sed.. why do yu khare sho much abuot wat sum guh over tha internet has to say abuot yu? juss chill okay?? daym.. im not gonna say more cuz i knoe deres ppl liek dis...

Old Post 08-09-2002 09:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

dis ish sho funnie..i fink yu better
report tha internet police abuot me kid..
deen maybe get yur internet frends
and cyber kick my ass

Old Post 08-09-2002 09:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by ChiNkyChipMunk

ha ha... if ppl diidnt give a shiet about wat i say..whys it getting to yu dis much..? i dunt fink im tha shiet cuz i run my mouf on a forum haha..why are yu assuming thangs.. i never sed im shiet..i juss fink im funnie..hahaha..yu udnt have to... im not tha "internet shiet" and yu arnt eaither..and how yu gonn say..in reality i am nawting but shiet..yu dunte vne knoe me..dat's juss IGNORANT.. yu are as immature as me.. if not more..and im juss 15..wat are yu..leik 17? yu need to calm down... dunt get sho hyped up over internet kid..its not rill.. okay? i fink yu're over reacting to a small ass comment i sed.. why do yu khare sho much abuot wat sum guh over tha internet has to say abuot yu? juss chill okay?? daym.. im not gonna say more cuz i knoe deres ppl liek dis...

because no one likes a ignorant lil kid who thinks shes the shit. you are not funny nor are you smart. i am not immature like you. all you do is put people down, and thats funny? ok it is the internet, big deal..doesnt mean the people you talk to are not also human. haha 17...im 4 years older than you,do the math

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
dis ish sho funnie..i fink yu better
report tha internet police abuot me kid..
deen maybe get yur internet frends
and cyber kick my ass

this is exactly what tony is talking about..your very sarcastic and always have to talk back in such a negative manner..you could have kept your opinions to yourself..sure its ok to express your mind..but say in a polite way..don't come off saying it in such a rude manner and offending other people..and about this internet stuff..people get on it just for the plan fact is that the internet is the world's connection to people, culture, and basically information on anything you desire in the world...its also a good way to meet certain unique individuals such as on these forums..i personally get on here almost any chance i get..because of the location i am at and the current occupation that im in..yea sure..you can say i have no life...but i only have one day off in a whole year..thats right i work 364 days a year between 10-11 hours a day..currently i'm not working that much due to the fact that im injuried..and there isn't anyone to consulate with in my location..and if i do try to associate myself with all these people..it would only distract me from my responsibilities..and the computer and internet is the only thing that keeps me entertained currently..you don't have to be so harsh on people who spend so much time on the internet.. almost everyone has internet and get on frequently..and most of them even have business and making a living off of it..like i said before..yes i will apology for tony for his rude remarks on you and yes even i have said you were immature and very rude..and i apologize as well..but at least have the courtesy to do the same..you don't know me and the rest of these people on these forums..and neither do we know you..so let's just increase the peace.. :thumbup: if you have something to say..express it..we have no problem with it..just don't come off like that..its very offensive and distasting..i understand your sense of humor is different from everybody else..and so is mine..but for instance you putting all those explicit and very offending sigs at the end of your posts..i thought it was very immature and unsensitive..but im going to conclude this by saying..just keep it cool..aite, lets all get along..we're here to meet interesting people..sure you might think its very weird and stupid..but i find it as a door to meeting new people and enlightening my sense of mind..its good to hear different views and opinions from very different people around the world..but like i said..please don't put it in a very bad manner..thank you

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

quote:
Originally posted by tea

because no one likes a ignorant lil kid who thinks shes the shit. you are not funny nor are you smart. i am not immature like you. all you do is put people down, and thats funny? ok it is the internet, big deal..doesnt mean the people you talk to are not also human. haha 17...im 4 years older than you,do the math

hahahha yu do tha math.... its 2 years not 4... i sed i was 15..
i dunt put ppl down harshly.. did i put yu down? i sed yu dunt look thuggish to me.. is ed yu're kyoote.. ish dat putting yu down? i dunno wat yu're tripping over for.. i fink im funnie..sum ppl told me in here imf unnie.. haha sho wat.. i am smart..and dere yu go being ignorant again... dunt talk abuot sumone if yu dunno dem.. have yu seen my report cards..? naw exactly.. its funnie yu say im not smart when yu fink 17 -15=4...
juss calm down okay.......
if i offend ppl in here.. dats not my problem..its dere problem cuz dey shouldnt take offense to wat ppl say on internet..especially cuz i never say anytahng to mean.. i juss say annoying thangs..never mean.. quit tripping on me

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:09 PM
tea
Official Pothead

no...15+4 is how old i am

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:11 PM
seung ju

cant we all just get along

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
this is exactly what tony is talking about..your very sarcastic and always have to talk back in such a negative manner..you could have kept your opinions to yourself..sure its ok to express your mind..but say in a polite way..don't come off saying it in such a rude manner and offending other people..and about this internet stuff..people get on it just for the plan fact is that the internet is the world's connection to people, culture, and basically information on anything you desire in the world...its also a good way to meet certain unique individuals such as on these forums..i personally get on here almost any chance i get..because of the location i am at and the current occupation that im in..yea sure..you can say i have no life...but i only have one day off in a whole year..thats right i work 364 days a year between 10-11 hours a day..currently i'm not working that much due to the fact that im injuried..and there isn't anyone to consulate with in my location..and if i do try to associate myself with all these people..it would only distract me from my responsibilities..and the computer and internet is the only thing that keeps me entertained currently..you don't have to be so harsh on people who spend so much time on the internet.. almost everyone has internet and get on frequently..and most of them even have business and making a living off of it..like i said before..yes i will apology for tony for his rude remarks on you and yes even i have said you were immature and very rude..and i apologize as well..but at least have the courtesy to do the same..you don't know me and the rest of these people on these forums..and neither do we know you..so let's just increase the peace.. :thumbup: if you have something to say..express it..we have no problem with it..just don't come off like that..its very offensive and distasting..i understand your sense of humor is different from everybody else..and so is mine..but for instance you putting all those explicit and very offending sigs at the end of your posts..i thought it was very immature and unsensitive..but im going to conclude this by saying..just keep it cool..aite, lets all get along..we're here to meet interesting people..sure you might think its very weird and stupid..but i find it as a door to meeting new people and enlightening my sense of mind..its good to hear different views and opinions from very different people around the world..but like i said..please don't put it in a very bad manner..thank you

i understand wat yu're saying.. buti juss fink he's over reacting cuz of a lil comment i sed... also.. yes im a lil rude but its not liek im totally offending anyone.. its juss annoying roite? and i knoe its immature..i sed sho myself... but i fink its funnie..i never do anythang to offend anyone..and if dey get offended.d.ats dere own lil self esteem problem.. i dunt khare if ppl are on internet a lot too..cuz im on too..im juss saying he shouldnt be taking it sho seriously....swearing at me liek i stole sutmhang.. all i sed was..he dusnt look thuggish he looks kyoote.. how ish dat sho offensive dat he's gotta call me a fucking bitch? yu gotta see where im coming from..

yu dunt fink he over reacted juss a lil bit? yeh i was being immature too by my lil comments..egging him on..but i dunt fink he shoulda reacted liek dat..and still through dis whole arguement wit him..ive never sed anythang else totally offensive to him..while he proceeded to call me "a bitch..not smart..in reality im shiet". Whos roite and whos wrong? we both are wrong but i dunno why hes getting all hostile....yu guys make me seem liek such a bad person..but in all of my posts put together, never was i as offensive as he was throughout dis arguement..am i wrong?? i dunt call ppl offensive names im juss...annoying..

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:17 PM
ChiNkyChipMunk

quote:
Originally posted by tea
no...15+4 is how old i am

OoO..my bad..misread dat post... MY BAD..
see unliek yu...i can apologize when im wrong...

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:18 PM
Nojeel

quote:

i understand wat yu're saying.. buti juss fink he's over reacting cuz of a lil comment i sed... also.. yes im a lil rude but its not liek im totally offending anyone.. its juss annoying roite? and i knoe its immature..i sed sho myself... but i fink its funnie..i never do anythang to offend anyone..and if dey get offended.d.ats dere own lil self esteem problem.. i dunt khare if ppl are on internet a lot too..cuz im on too..im juss saying he shouldnt be taking it sho seriously....swearing at me liek i stole sutmhang.. all i sed was..he dusnt look thuggish he looks kyoote.. how ish dat sho offensive dat he's gotta call me a fucking bitch? yu gotta see where im coming from..

yu dunt fink he over reacted juss a lil bit? yeh i was being immature too by my lil comments..egging him on..but i dunt fink he shoulda reacted liek dat..and still through dis whole arguement wit him..ive never sed anythang else totally offensive to him..while he proceeded to call me "a bitch..not smart..in reality im shiet". Whos roite and whos wrong? we both are wrong but i dunno why hes getting all hostile....yu guys make me seem liek such a bad person..but in all of my posts put together, never was i as offensive as he was throughout dis arguement..am i wrong?? i dunt call ppl offensive names im juss...annoying..

i'm not making you look like a bad person..im trying to have a conversation with you..i didn't think tony overreacted on his emotions..this was not your first time saying something so rude you know..you got admit that..but calling you a bitch..yea that was hostile..but like i said..i apologize for that remark.. you have to understand though..if you think what your doing is annoying..and you admit that..then why do you do it?

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

ok i shouldnt have came out so vulgar. i had a bad first impression. so, my apologies

lets forget about this
and move on

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:23 PM
ChiNkyChipMunk

quote:
i'm not making you look like a bad person..im trying to have a conversation with you..i didn't think tony overreacted on his emotions..this was not your first time saying something so rude you know..you got admit that..but calling you a bitch..yea that was hostile..but like i said..i apologize for that remark.. you have to understand though..if you think what your doing is annoying..and you admit that..then why do you do it?

j/w how was my comment sho rude.? all i sed was he dusnt look thuggish... he looks kyoote..

and for dat i get called a bish...? ah ic

i do it cuz i fink im funie and sho do sum others...its not dat rude...

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:23 PM
junjinluber33

quote:
your very sarcastic and always have to talk back in such a negative manner..you could have kept your opinions to yourself..sure its ok to express your mind..but say in a polite way..don't come off saying it in such a rude manner and offending other people..
you don't know me and the rest of these people on these forums..and neither do we know you..so let's just increase the peace.. :thumbup: if you have something to say..express it..we have no problem with it..just don't come off like that..its very offensive and distasting..
just keep it cool..aite, lets all get along..
its good to hear different views and opinions from very different people around the world..but like i said..please don't put it in a very bad manner..thank you

took the words out of my mouth in those sentences~

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:

j/w how was my comment sho rude.? all i sed was he dusnt look thuggish... he looks kyoote..

just because someone's sense of humor may be funny to one group of people, it may not be so funny with another group. everyones different

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:24 PM
ChiNkyChipMunk

dats wat makes thangs interesting..how boring if everoyne int ha forum ish all aliek.....

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:28 PM
Nojeel

quote:

i'm not just talking about what you just said to him..almost every single one of your post had some kind of immature, sarcastic response to it..look..if you want to discuss this mine as well do it in pm or im..no need to do this in the forums..

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:45 PM
JunIoR_SouLjeR

Hahah

This thread getting funny...well to all of you...check out KP.com and see how they act you cant stand a day in that frikkin forum they all talk shit its like survival of the fittest in that forum if yall cant handle jusunlee...then dont go near kp.com just warnin yall forril they vlade bitches man

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JunIoR_SouLjeR Click here to Send JunIoR_SouLjeR a Private Message Visit JunIoR_SouLjeR's homepage! Find more posts by JunIoR_SouLjeR Add JunIoR_SouLjeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

yea..i've seen the posts at kp..haahahah..man they are brutal to their members..haahaha

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:59 PM