Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > childhood memories...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

childhood memories...

*sighs* I love thinking back to all my fun childhood years... I remember so many things...

Share you childhood memories... I wanna hear, then mebbe I'll share mine!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2002 09:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

right now i live in a house
but when i used to live in an apartment
there used to be hella other kids my age and a bit older
there was like 10 of us

and we had a playground with swings, sand, slides, etc..

we'd get in teams of 5 then play Swing Race
which is..
seeing who could jump off the swing the FARTHEST.
( i was hella good at that.. those were my tomboy stages )
in that same apartment
with the same kids plus some more

we'd play Hide And Go Seek
with rollerblades.. and this one BIG tree stump would be *homebase*
we had hella fun doing that too

... ah memories... i wanna be a kid again :satisfy:

Old Post 08-10-2002 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

i used to pretend i was a Freshman (korean version of power rangers) that was funnnn..back in the days..ah the memories..

Old Post 08-10-2002 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

i thought i could fly once. that didnt turn out so good. i broke my wrist. when i got to the hospital they had to set a part of the wrist staight or it would make some serious complications. well they pinned me down while 2 guys kept twisting my broken arm.

ow

i had to get an operation. it left a nasty scar on my left wrist, it still looks like stiches. if u see it it looks like i tried to kill myself. i never wanted to, but it freaks some people out.

moral of the lesson: if somebody says "u can do anything u set your mind to" they should be kicked off a cliff to see if they're really telling the truth.

Old Post 08-10-2002 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

hmm..

i was kinda a loner. and i don't remember much.. i guess i juss blocked it out

but i had this really close friend when i was reeeeally young. our moms were friends.. so naturally i was friends with him. from what i hear, we had a lot of fun n stuff.. he moved away and i didn't see him again until last year. n we're friends now.

so.. hmmmmm.. my childhood? i wouldn't relive it.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-10-2002 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I remember I had so many friends when I was younger... we all lived in the same neighborhood and we went to school together so we always saw each other and had lots of fun together. we would carpool to school everyday... I think it was like, three boys and two other girls with me. Buh iono what happened to some of them... they either moved away or is still living here... buh those days were always fun!

Old Post 08-10-2002 05:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

hahaha ONCE! this time i was riding my skate board and i hit a wall really hard... hM.... maybe thats y i dun remember anything before that...

Old Post 08-10-2002 10:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i rem back den wen i was livin in telegraph i knew jst about everyone cuz my mom owned a restaurant and like i knew a whole lotta pplz dat went to us berkeley i also knew sum homless pplz haha man i rem there was a card store next door an di used to get free hook ups on x-men cars and a bar which opened and theyjuss let me in to play pool but i coulndt hang downstairz cuz of d pplz drinking i rem i used to run on d corner and pplz juss start throwing dolalr billz at me and stuff i knew hella pplz back den damn i miss telegraph so much memories

Old Post 08-10-2002 10:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Karaoke... I remember when I was little... I would put in karaoke videos and sing and dance to them... My parents tell me that I used to always do that... And that I'd take plates and bowls and pretend that they were my items to dance with... haha...

Old Post 08-11-2002 05:10 AM
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by jini
hmm..

.. i guess i juss blocked it out

yeh meeh too... all i remember is that.. i didnt get that much .. attention.. cuz my bro had leukemia... and yeh.. i can.. understand why.. but still.. it affected my personality.. up to this day... too

Old Post 08-14-2002 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote