Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > What's your dance background?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

What's your dance background?

What's your dance background?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-08-2002 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

whats dance background?

Old Post 08-08-2002 11:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by tea
whats dance background?

your dance history -- like what classes you've taken and stuff.

me, i have none.

Old Post 08-08-2002 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

classes? i need no classes

i learn what i see on tv =P

Old Post 08-08-2002 11:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by tea
classes? i need no classes

i learn what i see on tv =P

i also do d same i c a dance move on tv dat i like and i learn how to do it or if i go out n they have deez west oakland n east oakland dancing battle i peep dem out n learn frum wathcing

Old Post 08-08-2002 11:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i've taken a hiphop dance class for 1 month...
but i quit cause like...
they weren't teaching me HIPHOP like popping, wave, c-walk, whatever hiphop includes.

they were teaching me pop dancing, like britney spears, nsync shiz.

well, i learned something anyway.. but i still wanna learn hiphop

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

ballet, jazz, modern, and pointe. for over 7 years baby.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

im white. so i guess i have no dance background. but i listen to trance and i can rave.

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

i can rave, kno a couple breakdancing moves, but realli suck.......what classes? i just watch others, mvs, and ddr vids to learn different moves

Old Post 08-09-2002 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

hmmm... i've never taken lessons buh i've wanted to at this one place that my friend went to. she's MAD good at hiphop! she's got moves! keke!

anyways, i've done a lil dance with three other friends at a church banquet thingy~ it was young hoon from H.O.T er somethin like that~ i've also done other types of stuff like, body worship with my church. slow ones and fast ones. some are really cool~ i've performed that type of stuff about... 3-4 times the past year n a half. i know all those gasoo dances~ haha! thats about it~ naming em all the dances i know ish gunna be hard sho the groups i know dances of are...

HOT, shinhwa, toya, s#arp, baek ji young, baby vox, swi.t, COOL, shakra, kim hyun jung, lee jung hyun, roora, SES, BoA, Fin.K.L, koyote, and bak kyung lim's dance is just WAY too easy... haha! uhh i think thats all... ohhh~ im working on fly to the sky's sea of love too~ keke

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-09-2002 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

i use to be a cheerleader from 4th grade until 8th grade. not only did we just do cheers, but we did dance routines. in middle school, my cheerleading sqaud performed at the Hartford Civic Center for the All-American High School Girls Basketball game twice in a row which was aired on ESPN, and also the New England Blizzards game also at the civic center. we performed in front of about 14,000 people for the games which was aired on ESPN. we did a dance routine during half-time which was fun!
i quit cheerleading after middle school and i took dance classes which were a mix of latin pop/hip hop. i'm still taking classes now. back in april, we entered the International Dance Challenge competition and we won Silver champion =) dat was cool too!
dats my dance history so far =)

Old Post 08-09-2002 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

8 years of ballet ...

Old Post 08-09-2002 07:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

OMG... I'm like the only girl who doesn't take any kind of dance class... haha... buh mebbe I wanna join a dance class... like hip hop... I never knew they had a hip hop class...

Let's see, my background... Hmm, on my mom's side of the family, everyone grew up as dancers... they performed and entered competitions and won first place a lot of times... that's probably where I get my natural flow... then on my dad's side, everyone sings... haha... that's probably why I like to sing too... lols

buh I dun take any classes or anything... I learn from watching other people and watching videos... buh I make up my own routines too... heh

Old Post 08-09-2002 05:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

i didnt take any lessons either~ haha! i just learn the korean dances~ ghetto ey?

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE
8 years of ballet ...
niceeeee

Old Post 08-09-2002 11:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

ballet, tap, jazz dance...

i never stuck with anything though...

also tried gymnastics and ice skating if that matters any

lol i'm a quitter.. i know.. damn it..haha

Old Post 08-14-2002 06:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

uhhh... i'm not that good at dancin...

i took ballet, tap.. jazz... gymnastics when i was young... i quit em all

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-14-2002 06:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

ballet, tap, hiphop, and currently traditional chinese dance. hiphop wuz mai fav - i wanna take that again. i hella wanna learn how to cwalk!!!

Old Post 08-14-2002 07:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote