Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > ((embarrasment))
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
huby40
Squeak....

((embarrasment))

maybe if i post about this i can feel better.... maybe not.

most embarrasing thing happened to me in 3rd grade.

i went to the bathroom, in that classroom, the bathroom was in the room. i REALLY REALLY had to go. unzipped and ready to go when all of a sudden, the door opens and a kid runs in. I remember the conversation real good.

me: what the hell u doing in here?
kid: sssshhh, hide and go seek, this is a good spot
m: get out! i gotta go!
k: just hold it in for 10 min
m: i cant hold it in! i gotta go NOW! im gonna BURSt!
k: dont be such an asshole, they'll give up soon
m: who?
k: the girls
m: oh shit, u mean the girls r lookin 4 u?
k: yea
m: get out. NOW.
k: SHUT UP! theyll hear u.
m: omg.... look its dark, and the toilet is right here. im gonna go, so either get out now or wait ok?
k: ur not peeing....
m: then get the fuck out of here!
k: NO! they'll catch me!
m: this is more important than ur stuipd game
k: just hold it in u faggot!
m: shut up. if ur not leaving, im going
K: no ur not. no ur not. no ur not. no ur.... OMG u R!!!
i gotta get outta here. omg. omg. omg omg omg.
m: dont open the door im half done
k: omg omg omg omg omg
m: dont look u queer!!!

the kid started reaching for the door

M: DONT open the door
k: im getting out! im getting out!
M: DONT OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!!!!!!
k: AAAAAHHH!!!

i would grabbed him if i wanst uh... busy. he grabbed the handle. but he didnt open it. instead, the girls on the other side, hearing the noise, curiously opened the door.

i turned to my left and there was the entire classroom staring, the kid ran and fell out. the teacher was there too. at first everybody was like this
:omg:

then some girl started laughin. then they all started to laugh.

why were they laughing ??

finally the door shut. at least somebody had the decency to do it.

i was like "oohhhh shit"

i didnt wanna go out. i just wanted to stay in that smelly bathroom forever. a guidance counceler had to come and talk me out.

i opened the door for just one little milisecond and instantly i heard "HAHA--" i shut the door.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-03-2002 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

whoa you guys cussed a lot for third graders

Old Post 07-03-2002 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

quote:
Originally posted by neXt

u didnt curse that much while u were in 3rd grade?

now that i posted this i feel worse. :sigh:

Old Post 07-03-2002 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

AHAHAHAHA that is funny shit

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-03-2002 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by huby40

u didnt curse that much while u were in 3rd grade?

puhaha mos kids did

Old Post 07-03-2002 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i dont think i ever had a BIG embarrasing moment.
lol.. you got an interesting life there hubert

Old Post 07-03-2002 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by neXt

das wut i was thinking tOo..
hMm..wut can i say? at least you were in 3rd grade
and not the grade your in now..3rd grade is bout...
8 or 9? u were still a kid..on a much brighter note~
its kool dat u had a bathroom in ur classroom

Old Post 07-03-2002 05:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

next time when that happens let the girls in the restroom they wont mind. and man u should have went pee pee on the girls and aim for the eyes or the teacher. that would be so funny
running aroun chasing the teacher or girls naked. well at least u were lil back then maybe the girls thought it was cute and laughed. i bet the girls wont remember any of this.. unless u still talk to them haha... but it would be funnny to talk to the girls about what happened when u were lil

Old Post 07-03-2002 06:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

hahahahhah thats funny.
anyway i was embarrased when i took a shit in my pants on a church retreat van like 3 years ago. i ate some bad wendy stuff and i kept farting and i couldnt hold it in. and then it happened. it was the wet kind too. so i just pretended nothing happened. but they knew it was me but they didnt say anything because it was a church van. anyway i ran out when we got to church and i washed everything off but they're was this huge brown stain on the back of my khakis that i covered with a t-shirt. i still smelled like shit when i came out though. after that i went home and washed off and told myself never to shit in my pants again.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-03-2002 09:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

dude that is sick sangxjin

haha but funny...in a weird perverse way

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-03-2002 09:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I agree with kryptic nabi... at least it didn't happen when you were older...

Old Post 07-04-2002 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

it never happened again, and IT NEVER WILL.

btw, i dont eat wendys anymore.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-04-2002 03:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

quote:
it never happened again, and IT NEVER WILL.

i wish that i could say that, but noooooo

thats another story though :huh:

Old Post 07-04-2002 04:03 AM
sangxjin

HAHAHAHHA it happened again?
that sux hub.

anyway my hot science teacher lives behind me on the first floor and i live on the second floor and i was glancing over her house that day while i was doing something on my balcony and then she came out and looked at me and shouted my name. i got so scared that i ran inside. damn, i had finals that week too with her. now she thinks im a pervert.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-04-2002 04:14 AM
MellowYellow

i don't remember any too embarrassing moments.... then again..... i think a lot of stuff i do... did would embarrass normal ppl... but i laugh at myself and soon forget about it.... oh did i mention i have a bad memory too? lol... i remember.... ermx... falling face flat on the floor... in my classroom.... lol it was so LOUD all the classrooms around could hear it...lol ... yea i just started laughing at my self....then it was all good...lol....

and then... when i went to my new high school... there are so many poles....jeebus.... i ran into those stupid poles so many times....lol....aha

Old Post 07-04-2002 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i've fallen and tripped and bumped into things so many times i dun even feel embarassed nemore. i'm just clumsy :sad:
i can't remember one realli embarassing moment...i hav a realli bad memory too but it's ok huby, one time wen i wuz in 2nd grd i had to be pee realli realli badly and i cudn't hold it in and mai bladder fukken exploded and i went in mai seat in the classroom. dun worri, u'll look bak one day and laugh about it i'm sure

Old Post 07-04-2002 05:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

ouch mellowyellow, face on the floor. thats gotta hurt. i remember jumping off a 2 story building and landing in a bush. well it wasn't a building it was this really tall Gazebo thing in the park that i climbed up on. it wasn't embarrasing but i remember feeling all tingly inside after i landed.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-04-2002 05:09 PM
junjinluber33

my recent embarrassing moment was when i was in arizona on a mission trip with my church and three others. i was coming from the guy's room section and headed towards the girls section.
*to get to the girl's section of the room you eventually pass the girls' n boys' bathrooms on the right side.
buh anyways, my shorts were wet and i had a towel wrapped around my waist. as i walk towards the rooms with my friend cris, my towel falls off and reveals my awkwardly positioned shorts. the bad thing is that there were a whole mess of other people from good shephard church that saw the whole thing. (sigh*) well, i picked up my towel and put in back on my waist. THEN to top that off... i turned to my friend and sed, "alright, i think im going to straighten my hair now," BUT i open the door to the boys' bathroom. then this guy from the other church goes, "that's nice, but thats the guys' bathroom?" omg... the good thing was that i didnt get TOO embarrassed and start getting all red~

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-06-2002 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i was on i trip with my good buddies at yellow stone. it was like the second to the last day and we were about to leave this one tourist site. i had to go to the bathroom and my friend said. hurry up were gonna leave soon. so i ran quickly into the bathroom peed, then quickly ran out. as i was running towar the car, there was an old lady walking slowly with a cane with her son or something by her side. i didnt want to slow down so i tried to go around them, when i did that kicked over the cane and the old lady fell. then i ran away.

im sorry old lady

on another trip with my good friends we were at one of those parties with a lot of rich people. my friends and i decided to go to in front of the guys big house cause i was so boring inside. one of my friends picks of some rocks and decides throwing them across the big front yard. the rest of uswere just looking at him and talking amongst ourselves. i guess we werent paying much attention to my friend that was throwing the rocks and then all of a sudden we heard like a big crash. we looked at where the noise came from and the entire back window of someones porche was totally shattered. my friend was freaking scared to death and started crying. he made us not to tell his mom or dad. it was pretty funny to see his reactions for the rest of the month.

Old Post 07-14-2002 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
i didnt want to slow down so i tried to go around them, when i did that kicked over the cane and the old lady fell. then i ran away.

dude thats fukin messed up you could've stopped, it was an old lady damn dude.... :huh:

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-15-2002 02:06 AM