Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > do size matter?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

do size matter?

Does Size Matter?
By Julia Bourland

There are essentially two questions for which men would be willing to forsake an entire season of Monday night football in order to get honest, authentic answers from us: What do women want, and does size matter?

Of the former question, since I don't even know what I want, I unfortunately can't offer valid insight, let alone speak for my entire gender. Besides, my wants change depending on where I am in my monthly cycle and how irritating I found the commute home from work to be. But I can offer a truthful answer to the latter question, does size matter?

Frankly, it does.

The Many Shapes and Sizes
The size of a man's penis (not to mention its shape, but that's a whole different can of worms) will play an important role in your sexual pleasure. If the penis is too large for your uniquely shaped vagina, sex may feel uncomfortable (although you'd be surprised what the average vagina can accommodate for the sake of pleasure). If your partner's penis is too small, well, you could have trouble getting aroused -- especially if his member is so minuscule that you have trouble distinguishing it from, say, a probing finger.

In candid discussions with girlfriends, we've come to the unanimous conclusion that length is a far less critical component to the size factor than width. In fact, an extra long penis is even questionably desirable since it's apt to penetrate too deeply and pain the delicate cervix. When we're in the mood for love, the last thing we want is a faux pap smear poke.

An extra short penis on the other hand is still able to reach one's vital spot (the G-spot is just an inch or so back along the front wall of the vagina.) So if you're the type to enjoy G-spot pleasure -- and not all women are -- then a short penis will do no wrong. Unless it's short and thin. Then it may not have enough girth to trigger your arousal.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are not satisfied by your partner's size (and since men are extremely sensitive about the only body part they can't buff up by lifting weights), you will want to get creative about your sex positions. A short, thin penis may feel more substantial while engaging in variations of doggy style, which allows for deeper penetration. That, alternating with a vibrator now and then, may increase the pleasure for both of you since many men find that the most satisfying sex is that which arouses their partner.

While size does in fact matter so do two other aspects of good sex that men can control -- friction and awareness. For many women the key erogenous zone, the clitoris, is rarely dependent on the penis for orgasmic release. If your mate has the right rhythm, a marathon level of endurance and a keen awareness of all of your erogenous zones, the pleasure will come -- regardless of length or width.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-04-2003 08:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i think this gives some relief to some of us. lol

Old Post 07-06-2003 04:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

not really....but i like thickness cuss it hurts.

Old Post 07-07-2003 08:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote