Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > cd, mp3, or mini disk player?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

cd, mp3, or mini disk player?

which one do you rather prefer?
id rather choose the cd player, cause you can play it in cars and all. also, if you have cd,mp3 player in one, you can play over 100 mp3s on a disk.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-04-2003 02:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

An iPod class MP3 player (iPod, Nomad Jukebox Zen etc.)

Old Post 04-04-2003 08:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

right now i have a md player. i prefer md because it could record up to 5 hours of music, it can play in the car, plays mp3, really fast to record music, and i love the battery life. 56 hours on 1 AA.

Old Post 04-05-2003 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lostadonis
...just lost

quote:
Originally posted by AznTiger
right now i have a md player. i prefer md because it could record up to 5 hours of music, it can play in the car, plays mp3, really fast to record music, and i love the battery life. 56 hours on 1 AA.

You're the second one to mention recording up to 5 hours. Please...enlighten me...HOW?!?! I wouldn't mind having more than just 18 songs on mine. I know there's a trick...but my friend from korea said it was only a certain kind of MD that allows you to record for that long. ? Mine's a sony. (actually from japan.)

Old Post 04-05-2003 12:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lostadonis Click here to Send lostadonis a Private Message Find more posts by lostadonis Add lostadonis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

I want the iPod. =/

Old Post 04-05-2003 12:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
I want the iPod. =/

300 bucks rite there.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 04-05-2003 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

quote:
Originally posted by lostadonis
You're the second one to mention recording up to 5 hours. Please...enlighten me...HOW?!?! I wouldn't mind having more than just 18 songs on mine. I know there's a trick...but my friend from korea said it was only a certain kind of MD that allows you to record for that long. ? Mine's a sony. (actually from japan.)

i'm not sure if there is a certain md out there to do that but i have a mz-n707 black edition. and if you record it under lp4 it could go up to 5 hours. i didnt know it first because i always used lp2.

Old Post 04-05-2003 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

to record 5 hours on an md player, you need to have one that has LP-4 (LP = Long Play) mode, that way it quadruples the recording time of a minidisc. Most new md recorders have normal play, LP-2 , and LP-4.

Personally I prefer MD recorders because of their versatility in recording and size.

Old Post 04-07-2003 02:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

cd players keep it rizay. u know what im talking about. I mean, who doesn't love them?

Old Post 04-07-2003 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RS Trax

- i have a RioVolt SP250
- plays audio CDs, data CDs (mp3, wma, wav, asf), and has a built in FM radio, and a lot of other stuff all under 200$.

- check it out at www.riohome.com

Old Post 04-13-2003 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RS Trax Click here to Send RS Trax a Private Message Visit RS Trax's homepage! Find more posts by RS Trax Add RS Trax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote