Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > step
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
devils night

step

i'll back away from this thread??!! bitch i dont step down to anyone. N u got a girlfriend?? haha it beta not be "Sarah" cuz she one fake ass!! DONT TAKE MY PIXS N B SAYING IT SOMEONE ELSE!! n look u can fight your own battels, dont b a pussy n get yo H-O-M-E-B-O-Y-S to fight for you. Now this is the last time i am going to warm you. GET MY PIX OFF YO DAMN SITE!!!

another thing, dont be makeing fun of the way people talk/type. just because they can't spell right doesn't mean shit! i do NOT originally speak english so back the hell off. don't be makeing shit up, be yoself! Nobody gotta feel sorry for u so just get over yoself. If that school is so popular why have i never heard of it? shit i never even heard of the magizine.

I GOT MY HOMEGIRLS BACK N THIS IS BOUT ME, MY HOME GIRL AND WATEVA THE FUCK YO NAME IS. ALL OTHER BITCHES CAN STEP. I MIGHT LOOK CUTE AND INNOCENT ON THE OUTSIDE BUT I AM A COMPLETE DIFFERENT PERSON IN THE INSIDE. IF U GUNNA FUCK WITH ME, I'MA BEAT YO ASS. IF U MY HOMIE I'LL B THE NICEST PERSON IN THE WORLD.

devils night has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2004 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for devils night Click here to Send devils night a Private Message Visit devils night's homepage! Find more posts by devils night Add devils night to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote