Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > Language > hola... como estas?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
The Lost Empire

Red face hola... como estas?

ummm iight imma try to write in spanish
if ya guys see any mistakes
plz fix it 4 me
thanx a lot~

uhh
here goes nothing...

Hola!
como estas?
Mi nombre es "The Lost Empire"...

crap. cant write anymore.
hmmm whatz nickname in spanish?
haha
-0-

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-01-2003 12:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Lost Empire Click here to Send The Lost Empire a Private Message Find more posts by The Lost Empire Add The Lost Empire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

mierda in mis pantalones

Old Post 04-01-2003 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
mierda in mis pantalones

"This essay is pure genious."

Old Post 04-01-2003 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

Re: hola... como estas?

quote:
Originally posted by The Lost Empire
ummm iight imma try to write in spanish
if ya guys see any mistakes
plz fix it 4 me
thanx a lot~

uhh
here goes nothing...

Hola!
como estas?
Mi nombre es "The Lost Empire"...

crap. cant write anymore.
hmmm whatz nickname in spanish?
haha
-0-

nickname in spanish is el apodo hehe
¡Cuán mono! el retrato agradable
así que taladró... yo me puse aprecia realmente escribir en el español desde que si usted lo deletrea mal significa un hehe diferente de palabra ^_^;

Old Post 04-01-2003 02:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

Re: Re: hola... como estas?

quote:
Originally posted by Chinesegrl
nickname in spanish is el apodo hehe
¡Cuán mono! el retrato agradable
así que taladró... yo me puse aprecia realmente escribir en el español desde que si usted lo deletrea mal significa un hehe diferente de palabra ^_^;

holy moly ... es tu really bien in el espanol!!

yo took espanol tres!! pero me no tiene bien grades ... because yo no es enjoy sitting in the class room listening to my espanol professor.

^_^

Old Post 04-01-2003 07:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

Re: Re: Re: hola... como estas?

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita

yo took espanol tres!! pero me no tiene bien grades ... because yo no es enjoy sitting in the class room listening to my espanol professor.

^_^

haha naw... im in beginner btw ^_^;

Old Post 04-02-2003 01:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BabOxmK

hola
no me gusta espanol

i ddink that's right...

¡º¡¦¢§ ¢ª¡Ù¤µr ¤©¤¤¤¾N ¡Ú¢ª ¢§¡¦
¡¥ ¡£¢ª ¡¦¡§¡¦ ¤· ¡¦¡§¡¦ ¢ª ¡£¡¥ ¡»

Old Post 05-05-2003 12:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BabOxmK Click here to Send BabOxmK a Private Message Visit BabOxmK's homepage! Find more posts by BabOxmK Add BabOxmK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

hola! Mi llamo Julie!...

shizz, I forgot my spanish... it's been two years

Old Post 05-06-2003 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

cuantos personas aqui tomaren examenes para ap or ib en espanol? Lo tome en el ano pasado, el examen de ib (SL), y fue muy facil. Buena suerte para todos.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-06-2003 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

escupa algun fuego mi hombre. Estoy esperando. Por que se escapo ahora?

-Cromwell

Old Post 06-04-2003 07:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Re: Re: Re: hola... como estas?

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita

^_^

Tan chistoso! A veces hablo español cuando no sé como se dice una o mas palabras.

Old Post 07-19-2005 11:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
cuantos personas aqui tomaren examenes para ap or ib en espanol? Lo tome en el ano pasado, el examen de ib (SL), y fue muy facil. Buena suerte para todos.

Muy fácil? No te puedo creer. Tu dijiste que era muy fácil pero tienes muchos errores en tus oraciónes.

Cuantas personas aqui tomarón exámenes para ap o ib en español? Lo tomé en el año pasado,el examén de ib (SL), y fué muy fácil. Buena suerte para todos.

Mi español todavia no está perfecto, pero es bastante.

Old Post 07-19-2005 11:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

I do not put on the accents because i am not sure how to do it on this keyboard, futhermore, you changed one thing that mattered, cuantos -> cuantas. After consulting my grammar books from high school, tomaren should not be tomaron, it should be tomaran.

Many errors means...i did not put on the accents? that's stupid. Even moreso, i wrote that a year after i stopped studying spanish. Like i said though, it was high school, and almost everything (especially languages as easy as spanish, level i language holla) in high school is childs play. I got a 6 on the IB test, not a perfect 7, but i said the test was easy, and hey - it was...that was the the only test i did not study for because i wanted to study for math, etc, and i got a 6. That, and you have to realize that an IB grade is based upon special written assignments, speeches you have to give, etc. throughout the year and not just the test. So when i say i got a 6, it means i got a 6 in the class, not really on the test, I very well could have gotten a 7 since i was headed down the road of getting a 5 according to my teacher anyway. So when i say the test was easy, i definately mean it.

And, i only made one error, that hardly accounts for "muchos errores en mis oraciones," are you going to go on the chinese thread in language and correct everyone and say they did not write their tone markings above each letter? Haha, i bet you thought you had something, when you spotted "muchos errores" in my words, too bad your bubble must be bursted. i suggest you spend your time more wisely than on a forum, like to tend with your hectic life, the life that is worse than anyone else's in the world as you were saying in another thread in different words.

-Cromwell

Old Post 07-20-2005 10:47 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
I do not put on the accents because i am not sure how to do it on this keyboard, futhermore, you changed one thing that mattered, cuantos -> cuantas. After consulting my grammar books from high school, tomaren should not be tomaron, it should be tomaran.

Many errors means...i did not put on the accents? that's stupid. Even moreso, i wrote that a year after i stopped studying spanish. Like i said though, it was high school, and almost everything (especially languages as easy as spanish, level i language holla) in high school is childs play. I got a 6 on the IB test, not a perfect 7, but i said the test was easy, and hey - it was...that was the the only test i did not study for because i wanted to study for math, etc, and i got a 6. That, and you have to realize that an IB grade is based upon special written assignments, speeches you have to give, etc. throughout the year and not just the test. So when i say i got a 6, it means i got a 6 in the class, not really on the test, I very well could have gotten a 7 since i was headed down the road of getting a 5 according to my teacher anyway. So when i say the test was easy, i definately mean it.

And, i only made one error, that hardly accounts for "muchos errores en mis oraciones," are you going to go on the chinese thread in language and correct everyone and say they did not write their tone markings above each letter? Haha, i bet you thought you had something, when you spotted "muchos errores" in my words, too bad your bubble must be bursted. i suggest you spend your time more wisely than on a forum, like to tend with your hectic life, the life that is worse than anyone else's in the world as you were saying in another thread in different words.

OK! You didn't have to give me the whole bible! It's just that, without the little accents, (and I'm sure you know this....) the meaning can change a LOT. I mean, I can't TYPE perfect Spanish either, when I try to type i with the accent, it doesn't show for some reason. That's all for now. Oh, and by the way....my life isn't hectic. I love my life. It's great, and it will definitely get BETTER.

Old Post 07-20-2005 11:19 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas
OK! You didn't have to give me the whole bible! It's just that, without the little accents, (and I'm sure you know this....) the meaning can change a LOT.

good job, i did know that. Use your smarts and context clues to figure out what the spanish message i wrote means, obviously if i said the IB test was easy i would know that i should put accents, and most probably did put accents when i took the test.

quote:
Oh, and by the way....my life isn't hectic. I love my life. It's great, and it will definitely get BETTER.

I was making fun of you.

On a hopeful end note, i find it stupid we are harping over obvious and almost idiotic details of a language as easy as spanish. Like i said, go to the chinese threads and take some chinese classes and go and correct those people. I mean, even though those people most obviously know about tonal markers, the fact that they did not type them must not mean that some of the markers are impossible to type on a US keyboard, but rather...it means that they somehow do not know about tonal markers existing, and you are enlightened while they remain dumbfounded? Right.

-Cromwell

Old Post 07-21-2005 06:34 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
good job, i did know that. Use your smarts and context clues to figure out what the spanish message i wrote means, obviously if i said the IB test was easy i would know that i should put accents, and most probably did put accents when i took the test.

[b]

I was making fun of you.

On a hopeful end note, i find it stupid we are harping over obvious and almost idiotic details of a language as easy as spanish. Like i said, go to the chinese threads and take some chinese classes and go and correct those people. I mean, even though those people most obviously know about tonal markers, the fact that they did not type them must not mean that some of the markers are impossible to type on a US keyboard, but rather...it means that they somehow do not know about tonal markers existing, and you are enlightened while they remain dumbfounded? Right.

What? Another bible? I guess this is the King James Version.

Old Post 07-21-2005 10:21 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
What? Another bible? I guess this is the King James Version.

Despite the poor quality of your ritorte, any answer to what i said?

If that's the bible to you, that's definatley humorous. You sound like the type who gets stressed about being assigned a 500 or 1000 word essay haha.

-Cromwell

Old Post 07-22-2005 01:15 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Despite the poor quality of your ritorte, any answer to what i said?

If that's the bible to you, that's definatley humorous. You sound like the type who gets stressed about being assigned a 500 or 1000 word essay haha.

PLEASE don't TELL me that you actually took what I said seriously! If you did, then you're not as smart as I thought you were! I'm sure you have heard at least a little about exageration and being a little sarcastic, haven't you?

Old Post 07-22-2005 08:04 PM
MellowYellow

quote:
PLEASE don't TELL me that you actually took what I said seriously! If you did, then you're not as smart as I thought you were! I'm sure you have heard at least a little about exageration and being a little sarcastic, haven't you?

It's kind of hard to take serious or to assume sarcasam from a person who uses a lot of smilies to get their point across. As long as we're talking about length of posts and what not... in the post about the Bible you used 6 smilies and 11 words. Technically you wrote half as many smilies as actual words. Actually I think in the majority of posts I've seen you made you used AT LEAST one smilie if not 2 or 3 or ... 6 in this case.

It's like you wrote a "bible" [<-- quotation denotes hint of sarcasm]... in terms of smilie usage. This must be the abridged version.

Last edited by MellowYellow on 07-22-2005 at 08:47 PM

Old Post 07-22-2005 08:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
It's kind of hard to take serious or to assume sarcasam from a person who uses a lot of smilies to get their point across. As long as we're talking about length of posts and what not... in the post about the Bible you used 6 smilies and 11 words. Technically you wrote half as many smilies as actual words. Actually I think in the majority of posts I've seen you made you used AT LEAST one smilie if not 2 or 3 or ... 6 in this case.

It's like you wrote a "bible" [<-- quotation denotes hint of sarcasm]... in terms of smilie usage. This must be the abridged version.

True, I use a lot of smilies. I know sometimes I use a lot more than I need to. That's just me, and I don't think you or ANYONE can change that. (there goes another smilie! ) i DON'T feel that it's a necessity, it's just part of my personality.

Old Post 07-22-2005 09:20 PM