Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > namja 3 yuhjah 3
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

namja 3 yuhjah 3

remember that sitcom? beats all of the sitcoms after that... it had the best cast, the best acting, and the best story lines. real worthwhile show. almost cried when it came to its end...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

Talking

oh yeah!! this was a hella funny sitcom but it's pretty old........i miss it :sad:

Old Post 04-02-2002 11:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
loser

best

Old Post 04-02-2002 11:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for loser Click here to Send loser a Private Message Find more posts by loser Add loser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

omg thass lyke 5 yrz old..
haha but it was soo funni..
especially shin dong yup..ahah

Old Post 04-02-2002 11:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sHyGrLy012

That show was tight..i remember watching it back in the days.

Old Post 04-03-2002 05:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sHyGrLy012 Click here to Send sHyGrLy012 a Private Message Visit sHyGrLy012's homepage! Find more posts by sHyGrLy012 Add sHyGrLy012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

yup
i never even knew it was bit off of friends... i didnt even know the sitcom friends existed when i first watched namja3yuja3 puhahahaha

Old Post 04-05-2002 07:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

woah...that was way back then. kaka. actually, not to far. i loved that sitcom!

Old Post 04-05-2002 06:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
loser

i loved this show...

ahnyung... man

sullung.... man

man it was funni

and wehn they did the group huddle...

and how imchangjung cud never hook up with girls

and how beendae always got picked on

and bungae muree running around in white jamot so she can be with songseung hun

and jenny was so fukkn cute it was incredible (still is)

and parkjiyoon was still cute

and the retarded bar maid

and the lady sungseng neem

hahhaa that wun time she had a hole in her bajee at the hospital

the wun where beendae celebrates bday along with choco pie and candles

the theme song.. shoot i can only think of the nonstop one...

but i rememebr nam3 yuh 3 had better song in my opinion

and the booger guy
hahha
i fergot who he went out with

hmm i'm fergeting a girl...

i got

beendae
imchang
songseung
ahnyung
boogerguy

bungaemuhri
parkjiyoon
jenny

who are the rest of them???

heheh

Old Post 04-07-2002 12:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for loser Click here to Send loser a Private Message Find more posts by loser Add loser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

oh whoa up there ^....haha i remember that bungae muh reeh gurl~ hahahaha ...

soongumdoongeeh...noh? haha... i remember one of the guys wanted this girl.... but that guy with the thick eyebrows was going out with her..... and like the poor guy...haha he was like...licked two pieces of gim(seaweed) and stuck them to his eyebrows......okay wait....

haha ya know what? who remembers heng jeen! ?..... i liked that show too.... omg... that tall dude.... who was good at sports... sooooooo hot.... he was on dream team for a while.. the guy that was good at high jump.... but yea...i get that show and the other show mixed up... cuz right after namja 3 yuhjah 3 ended it was heng jeen that followed it up....

Old Post 04-15-2002 06:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
loser

does ne1 have the namja 3 yuhja 3 theme song?

Old Post 04-16-2002 11:45 PM
I SAH RANG ME
kim rae/jae won jjang!

omg~ i loved haeng jin! AND namja 3 yuhja 3... schmorgasborg! i wish they still played... o well... at least they are remembered with good memories... almost... except that they stopped airing... =[

i`m gonna try and watch them again... if the video store has them... gosh... i love watching things from long ago... even listening to old music too... *sigh* classics [ok... not really but leave me alone! keke]

v (^o^) v

Old Post 04-17-2002 01:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for I SAH RANG ME Click here to Send I SAH RANG ME a Private Message Find more posts by I SAH RANG ME Add I SAH RANG ME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I SAH RANG ME
kim rae/jae won jjang!

and also... does anyone know how to spell haeng jin in korean? cuz i was trying to find the site for it... but i can`t... i wonder if there even IS a site... muchas gracias~

Old Post 04-17-2002 01:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for I SAH RANG ME Click here to Send I SAH RANG ME a Private Message Find more posts by I SAH RANG ME Add I SAH RANG ME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote