Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > damn car LOL
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

damn car LOL

my car is fucking up this week sometimes when i put my car in reverse it stumbles and stalls, when i stop at a red light it stumbles alot sometimes it stalls.
This morning on the way to school i started up my car and it was running ok once i got on the road i accerated but it was picking up really slow and the RPM just jumps up but the car still accelerates very slow i had to step on the throttle and once it hits 3000 rpm is jets out and it hits 5000 rpm and you can feel the gear shifting (automatic) and it goes down to 4000 with a little pause on the speed between it. When i step on the throttle you can smell the gas burning pretty bad and at the gas staion i lifted up my hood and around where the transmission dipstick is it has this burnt smell to it, i also know i have a small transmission leak around there,but i checked the transmission fluid and there is some in there so i don't think it's the transmission, i hope not...
Also my engine light keeps popping on and off couple times when i'm on the freeway so i took it to the mechanic and he told me everything was ok nothing showed up then i went to do a self test (connecting the "TEN" and "GND" with a paperclip) and i got up 16(exhaust gas recirculation) and 17 (LH02S inversion error)

i TOLD YOU MARV one of my o2 sensor was failing -_-; doubting me fool

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 01-23-2004 at 01:33 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2004 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

kinda sounds like a slipping clutch.

take it out and check to see how much meat is left on there.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 01-23-2004 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
kinda sounds like a slipping clutch.

take it out and check to see how much meat is left on there.

automatics have clutches? LOL i never knew that

Old Post 01-23-2004 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

it's automatic?

oh yea...hahahaha nevermind...hahaha

I know wut to do..ENGINE SWAP heh.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 01-23-2004 02:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

what kind of car is it man?

Old Post 01-23-2004 03:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UGNUSEYH Click here to Send UGNUSEYH a Private Message Find more posts by UGNUSEYH Add UGNUSEYH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

quote:
Originally posted by UGNUSEYH
what kind of car is it man?

so we kno not to get it.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 01-23-2004 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
it's automatic?

oh yea...hahahaha nevermind...hahaha

I know wut to do..ENGINE SWAP heh.

nothing is wrong with the engine engine runs great just those damn ford parts LOL most trouble people get is the transmission lol

not to get the car? T.T well i like the car we all can't be rich and afford a brand new car with no troubles or money to buy new good parts face it i'm poor so what? why you doggin my car LOL

93 mazda 626 ES(1st design with the change of style engine and everything)

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 01-23-2004 at 05:40 AM

Old Post 01-23-2004 05:38 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

626 forum some dude said that i should remove me EGR valve and clean it up along with the ports that it controls on the intake i may fix it for just the cost of a new gasket and some throttle body cleaning agent. That will solve the code 16

my code 17 , for my left-hand oxygen sensor could be associated with my EGR valve since the O2 sensor it may be detecting Nox and Co outside the normal limits. It also could be just a bad O2 sensor which is quite normal. I would replace it. I believe on the V6 the left-hand O2 is also known as the front O2 sensor and is located on the exhaust manifold.

yo ho ho i'mma do a full tune up next week LOL gonna spend lots of $$

Old Post 01-23-2004 05:50 AM
hnefrdo
holla at me.

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
not to get the car? T.T well i like the car we all can't be rich and afford a brand new car with no troubles or money to buy new good parts face it i'm poor so what? why you doggin my car LOL

hey. it's all good. it's no better on my side of the hill. im driving an 85 accord.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

i told you what i told you, and im not going to say it here i dont want to be mean.

Old Post 01-23-2004 07:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
i told you what i told you, and im not going to say it here i dont want to be mean.

that's not the marvin we all know and love....wtf..hahahaha j/k

g'luck with the repairs

I had a problem with fuel cutting. replaced the fuel filter and everything went back to normal. TPS still needs to be fixed tho.

Shift_

Old Post 01-23-2004 08:22 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
that's not the marvin we all know and love....wtf..hahahaha j/k

g'luck with the repairs

I had a problem with fuel cutting. replaced the fuel filter and everything went back to normal. TPS still needs to be fixed tho.

blah i was driving and now it won't go over 55 it stays at 55 and rpm shoots up hell gears don't feel liek it's shifting >.< on a good note i got some sylvania silverstar halogen lights and i got a refund caus ei put up my old lights in there and sealed it up with glue and returned it ho ho ho

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 01-23-2004 at 10:44 PM

Old Post 01-23-2004 10:25 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

found the problem bands are slippin need ot get a transmission $$$$$$$$$ labor is liek what $60 an hour and this mechanic said in order to change the transmission you'd have to take out the engine and shit goddamn it

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 01-24-2004 at 05:41 AM

Old Post 01-24-2004 05:35 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

muhahah..I was close. see, I told you it was a transmission problem..ehhe.

Shift_

Old Post 01-24-2004 08:05 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
muhahah..I was close. see, I told you it was a transmission problem..ehhe.

no you didin't LOL :P well i gotta find the leak 1st and seal it if that don't fix the problem then def i need to get another transmission yo ho ho

Old Post 01-24-2004 07:30 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
no you didin't LOL :P well i gotta find the leak 1st and seal it if that don't fix the problem then def i need to get another transmission yo ho ho

finally after hours of calling around i've found a tranny for $650

Old Post 01-24-2004 07:43 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

I said clutch..that's along the lines of transmission problem..lol. just didn't remember it wasn't manual :p

is your new tranny gonna be stick or auto?

Shift_

Old Post 01-25-2004 08:08 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
I said clutch..that's along the lines of transmission problem..lol. just didn't remember it wasn't manual :p

is your new tranny gonna be stick or auto?

well i might found the problem it was very low on tranmission fluid -_-; i think it's just he leak go bigger so hopefully it was just the leak and i don't need the tranny if was gonan get a tranny i was gonna get an auto LOL too lazy for stick like how i told marvin LOL though stick causes less problems :P

Old Post 01-26-2004 05:33 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

heh so did you patch up the leak then/

Shift_

Old Post 01-26-2004 05:44 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
heh so did you patch up the leak then/

tomm gonna see where the leak is comming from :)
i think it's either the leak, torque converter gone bad, and i hope it's not the transmission >.< my power steering is leaking too but bairly

Old Post 01-26-2004 11:18 PM