Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Future mods for your car?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Future mods for your car?

what you plan to do with your car?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2003 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

put gas in the tank

and maybe some air in the tires

Old Post 12-19-2003 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

in may a strut brace.

in sept urethane bushings, KYB AGX 8 way adjustable shocks, control arms, etc...

Dec CA18DET dropped in. may after that some 17" tires and 245 tires.

sept after that new pearl white paint job.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-19-2003 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
put gas in the tank

same here

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 12-19-2003 07:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

1. lights
2. Wheels/breaks
3. TRUE cold air intake
4. change all stalk speakers maybe get some subs n amplifier

some tiem in the far future
1. 35% tint
2. change interior lights to blue ALL OF THEM the dash board the dome lights etc LOL MAUAHAHAHHAHAHA
3. headers
4. exaust and connon muffler
5. P&P IM
6. take out my a/c cause i really don't need it just roll down the windows LOL

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 12-19-2003 at 07:44 AM

Old Post 12-19-2003 07:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-dK-
FreAk

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
put gas in the tank

i like that. don't waste money on the unnecessary. why spend all that money on a car to make it faster.. when you can just buy a better car in the first place..

Old Post 12-19-2003 08:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for -dK- Click here to Send -dK- a Private Message Find more posts by -dK- Add -dK- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

1. springs (im poor. but if i had the money, i'd go for a full coilover system or air-ride suspension)
2. CPU upgrade/ sparkplugs and spark wires
3. rims/tires
4. cold air intake
5. supercharger
5b. by this time (assuming i get this far), i would prolly have to upgrade from springs.
6. header
7. cat back exaust (i would go with a more restrictive one just because i like the sound of back pressure)

some ICE upgrades sumwhere up in there. depending on how good the stock seat is, i might have to change the seat, too.

all this is gonna take a while..

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 12-19-2003 09:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by -dK-
i like that. don't waste money on the unnecessary. why spend all that money on a car to make it faster.. when you can just buy a better car in the first place..

lol maybe you couldn't afford a better car so you add intakes and stuff so the engine runs better get better gas milage and adds couple horsepower :D

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 12-19-2003 at 07:17 PM

Old Post 12-19-2003 05:26 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by -dK-

for Me it's more because I love my S12. sure I could go for something more expensive and faster, but then what's the fun in that? You learn the most about your car when you work on it right? There's only so much you can learn from general maintenence. and You won't learn much if you just buy a powerful car ya know?

Buying a brand Spakin New Nissan Z33 is fine and all, but wouldn't you think it's more fulfilling to see a 17 year old car(yes..my car is 17 years old) be able to compete with the newer model cars right?

And also, you don't see a lot of hatchbacks with flip up lights now-a-days, which is the style I love. Not talkin bout just the AE86...talkin bout the supras and RX7s and Eclipses and even the 240s. Don't get that kind of body styling anymore.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Last edited by indecisive on 12-20-2003 at 06:21 AM

Old Post 12-20-2003 06:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joobaboya

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
for Me it's more because I love my S12. sure I could go for something more expensive and faster, but then what's the fun in that? You learn the most about your car when you work on it right? There's only so much you can learn from general maintenence. and You won't learn much if you just buy a powerful car ya know?

Buying a brand Spakin New Nissan Z33 is fine and all, but wouldn't I think it's more fulfilling to see a 17 year old car(yes..my car is 17 years old) be able to compete with the newer model cars right?

And also, you don't see a lot of hatchbacks with flip up lights now-a-days, which is the style I love. Not talkin bout the AE86...talkin bout the supras and RX7s and Eclipses and even the 240s. Don't get that kind of body styling anymore.

yup..agreeing with Timmyee because I'm NOT a jerkface.
but that's true...can't learn any more about a car unless you actually work on it. [does that last sentence make sense? o.O]

Old Post 12-20-2003 06:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for joobaboya Click here to Send joobaboya a Private Message Find more posts by joobaboya Add joobaboya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

imma put spinners

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 12-20-2003 08:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

cars are divided into class. for example: a modified civic (im just using a car most people are familiar with), is still a civic. and, when this moded civic goes onto race other civics or other cars in its class, it has a higher chance of winning. while, if yu took the money for moding the civic with to buy a faster car with, and raced cars in a lower class, you are just picking on the little guys.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 12-21-2003 07:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

in most racing classes once you do certain mods you have to move to the next class. so to see a civic move up through the ranks slowly but surely isn't exactly picking on the smaller guys right? That's the stuff i'm interested in. What fun is it being on top when there's a whole other group of guys who are better.

Given, lots of people would probably just modify until the limits of the restriction of that class are reached...but I dont' think that's how things should be done. If you can move up in the ranks then you should do so.

Shift_

Old Post 12-21-2003 11:11 AM
HyundaiWRC

1. Drop 1.5 front 1.6 inch rear(Springs only) and strut bar

2. New speakers(Polk) to replace the stock speakers
3. CAI Shark Racing
4. Hyundai Mufflers are know to have high restriction flow.. so i probably upgrade to a better exhaust that don't make very much noise
5. Change the Hydraulic Lash Adjusters.. ones fvcked up.
6. I wish to put a bigger bore Throttle body..but then I'd have to bore out the intake manifold.. I'm thinking about this project.
7. A Camshaft from a newer 2.0 engine. The new 2.0 camshaft design of the newer tiburons said to have more lift and duration.

Old Post 12-28-2003 05:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HyundaiWRC Click here to Send HyundaiWRC a Private Message Find more posts by HyundaiWRC Add HyundaiWRC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

one day in the FAR FAR future when i get another car i'mma change the 626 into a luxury car replace the engine, transmission, black leather seats, interior color prob get some suade in the fucker, change the meter lights to blue, just change all the lights, better exaust and muffler and whole works :D it'll be just like a mazda type lexus :D sexay someday 10 15 years down the line LOL

Old Post 12-28-2003 07:58 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

anybody know if it's possible to take a cloth interior and make it leather?

I hate my cloth seats and the carpet. I wanna rip out all the carpet and sick down that speakerbox stuff in replacement. why? cause that shit is cheap...and would look better than my super thick ass carpet.

but yea...I wanna get a full black leather interior going on, is that possible? or do I have to get new seats and stuff?

Shift_

Old Post 12-28-2003 11:30 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

im gonna purchase a flex capicitor and go back in time to see my dad and my mom in their teenie bopper years.

don't waste your money on your car unless your buttfu*ckin rich. trust me. it's a waste of your money and it ruins your car. it's a headache especially when you're po.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-28-2003 07:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
im gonna purchase a flex capicitor and go back in time to see my dad and my mom in their teenie bopper years.

don't waste your money on your car unless your buttfu*ckin rich. trust me. it's a waste of your money and it ruins your car. it's a headache especially when you're po.

make sure your mom doesn't fall in love with you while you're there

Old Post 12-29-2003 03:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
make sure your mom doesn't fall in love with you while you're there

you're a sick guy.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-29-2003 06:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
you're a sick guy.

if it can happen to marty mcfly..it can happen to you too..haha

Shift_

Old Post 12-29-2003 09:55 PM