Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > what kinda driver are you
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

what kinda driver are you

relax and chilled cruiser
safe obeying the speed limit
slow going under the speed limit fearing something might pop out
fast cutting people off to get to your destination faster

me i'mma a fast driver but sometimes i like to cruze

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 12-14-2003 at 12:23 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2003 12:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joobaboya

I'm safe while driving fast.

Old Post 12-14-2003 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for joobaboya Click here to Send joobaboya a Private Message Find more posts by joobaboya Add joobaboya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Re: what kinda driver are you

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
relax and chilled cruiser

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-14-2003 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

safety first. i always obey the speed limit and i use the turn signals when i change lanes.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 12-14-2003 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

always go by the speed limit... never faster... no road rage for me~

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 12-14-2003 02:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joobaboya

uhm..I'm relaxed...the only law I don't obey is the speed limit [most of the time anyway] I hate people who don't signal. what's so hard about moving the thing up or down? -_-;;

Old Post 12-14-2003 07:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for joobaboya Click here to Send joobaboya a Private Message Find more posts by joobaboya Add joobaboya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

not old enought to drive

Old Post 12-14-2003 02:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Mash1mar0
always go by the speed limit... never faster... no road rage for me~

oh yea

yes i agree with ann SIGNAL PEOPLE!

Old Post 12-15-2003 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
not old enought to drive

Old Post 12-16-2003 06:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
oh yea

yes i agree with ann SIGNAL PEOPLE!

don't forgot to buckle up

Old Post 12-16-2003 08:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:

sometimes i'm too lazy so sometimes i dont buckle

Old Post 12-16-2003 09:31 PM
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
sometimes i'm too lazy so sometimes i dont buckle

how could you be too lazy to do something that takes 2 seconds? those two seconds could save your life.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 12-16-2003 11:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
how could you be too lazy to do something that takes 2 seconds? those two seconds could save your life.

iuno it's unconfortable LOL i hang around my dad too much my dad don't wear his belt ever actually none of my neighbors do it either LOL

Old Post 12-17-2003 12:49 AM
kryogenix
Ghost

you should know better than that.

Old Post 12-17-2003 02:33 AM
joobaboya

quote:

yea..I can't sit in a car comfortably without having my belt on. even if I'm just sitting there..I HAVE to have it on. it's like second nature to me now..I unlock my car..put my stuff in the back seat..get in and put my seat belt on.

Old Post 12-17-2003 05:01 AM
castle outsider

off topic kinda..but a little known fact..that the automobile industry fought a long legal batle to keep seatbelts OUT of their cars

Old Post 12-17-2003 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by joobaboya
yea..I can't sit in a car comfortably without having my belt on. even if I'm just sitting there..I HAVE to have it on. it's like second nature to me now..I unlock my car..put my stuff in the back seat..get in and put my seat belt on.

i used to just put my seat belt only when i see the police LOL now i kidna do it often LOL

i should know better? tell that to the hundreds of african americans who drive without seat belts :P

Old Post 12-17-2003 05:41 AM
hnefrdo
holla at me.

quote:
i used to just put my seat belt only when i see the police LOL now i kidna do it often LOL

i should know better? tell that to the hundreds of african americans who drive without seat belts :P

we'll start with yu. PUT YER FREAKIN' SEATBELT ON!

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 12-17-2003 06:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:

yes you should. think of all the other niggoreanboi wannabes there are out there. provide a good example.

Old Post 12-17-2003 08:08 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
yes you should. think of all the other niggoreanboi wannabes there are out there. provide a good example.

really.. what the fuck are you talking about what other niggoreanboi wannabes provide a good example my ass i don't give a fuck i'll run you down without having a seat belt and smile at your afterwards like BLAW!

Old Post 12-18-2003 12:46 AM