Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Future mods for your car?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
anybody know if it's possible to take a cloth interior and make it leather?

I hate my cloth seats and the carpet. I wanna rip out all the carpet and sick down that speakerbox stuff in replacement. why? cause that shit is cheap...and would look better than my super thick ass carpet.

but yea...I wanna get a full black leather interior going on, is that possible? or do I have to get new seats and stuff?

\

i want to get a full black leather interior like the is 300 shit is nice iuno if you can take the cloth off i think you gotta buy new seats

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-30-2003 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

you dont take cloth off the seats. you sew the leather on the seat. on top of the cloth. i could be wrong but im pretty sure thats how they do it.

you can go about it a couple of ways. Buy leather seats from some other car, buy the leather cover for your seats assuming that it was an option for those seats, or buy custom leather covers like katzkin leather. They have leather for every car seat.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-30-2003 07:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

leather seats are nice... i also wanted leather seats... but the thing is you gotta be real careful with leather... i always spill drinks on the passenger seats whenever i make left turns (damn cup holders don't hold drinks properly.... it looks like someone pissed on the seat ^_^;;)

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 12-31-2003 06:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Mash1mar0
leather seats are nice... i also wanted leather seats... but the thing is you gotta be real careful with leather... i always spill drinks on the passenger seats whenever i make left turns (damn cup holders don't hold drinks properly.... it looks like someone pissed on the seat ^_^;;)

better than my cup holders fuckin so small you pu a cup in and you accelerate shit falls and get all over your ebrake seats and shit happened to me 4 times and 1 of them was hot chocolate but it didn't stain thank goodness

Old Post 12-31-2003 06:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

.....*points to sig*....at least you have cup holders.....

first the '88 bmw has no cup holders..then I get my own car and woohoo...it'll have cup holders right?...not a chance in hell....damn you nissan..heh.

I don't drink/let people drink in my car.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-31-2003 06:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
.....*points to sig*....at least you have cup holders.....

first the '88 bmw has no cup holders..then I get my own car and woohoo...it'll have cup holders right?...not a chance in hell....damn you nissan..heh.

I don't drink/let people drink in my car.

you should get one of those cup holders where you can put it on airvent of yur car during the winter you can put coffee over there to stay warm and during the summer you can put soda to make it cold

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 01-01-2004 05:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

before my car warms up...like 15 minutes...she only blows 2 settings..cold..and REALLY cold...

when she warms up..it's cold and almost warm...

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 01-01-2004 08:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote