Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Alert Kali People! Read
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

haha i would go.....but...i live down in the ghetto. xD

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-02-2003 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

man if most likely if it's gonna be me marv and susan i swear i'mma find a gof course and play fucking golf lol

Old Post 01-02-2003 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

*UPDATE* time is now uncertain becaue marvduno wut time he gonna wake up -_- if only more kali people were here

Old Post 01-02-2003 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
*UPDATE* time is now uncertain becaue marvduno wut time he gonna wake up -_-

AHAHHA.. thats what iw oulda said.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-02-2003 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i left bay area this afternoon lol

Old Post 01-02-2003 10:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
*UPDATE* time is now uncertain becaue marvduno wut time he gonna wake up -_- if only more kali people were here

marv was prob up all night playing d2 hahaha

Old Post 01-02-2003 12:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
marv was prob up all night playing d2 hahaha

i knoe that fool T-T

Old Post 01-02-2003 06:47 PM
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

kay .. so im confused

did ya'll go or not?

Old Post 01-02-2003 07:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita
kay .. so im confused

did ya'll go or not?

T-T lol i'm waiting for susan lol and marv is all gettin ready lol

Old Post 01-02-2003 08:05 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

KAI PEOPEL BE MORE ACTIVE LOL WE POSPONING IT ON SAT HOPING THAT MORE POEPLE WILL COME!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-02-2003 09:11 PM
ajy

hahhah no one wanted to come

Old Post 01-02-2003 09:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
hahhah no one wanted to come

yea TT___TT

Old Post 01-02-2003 09:43 PM
eddiee
werD?

quote:
yea TT___TT

heard its saturday now?

Old Post 01-02-2003 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

is anybody from so.cali actually gonna make the drive up there?

Old Post 01-02-2003 10:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:

lol i don' think anyone in uth kali gonan drive all d wa up here for coupel hours and drive back haha y dunt south kali have a meet up lol hopefully ya'll more organized and more active then us lol

Old Post 01-02-2003 10:15 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:

apparently marvin really wants me to go up there cuz he tole me he'd come down and we both drive up there... hahha cuz i didnt wanna drive a lone. d=D

we'll see.. i have to wait for this damn check.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-02-2003 11:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
hopefully ya'll more organized and more active then us lol

hahaah

i guess the one in ny was alot better

Old Post 01-02-2003 11:09 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
apparently marvin really wants me to go up there cuz he tole me he'd come down and we both drive up there... hahha cuz i didnt wanna drive a lone. d=D

we'll see.. i have to wait for this damn check.

he wants this to happen but he leaving me n susan to do the planning lol

Old Post 01-02-2003 11:15 PM
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

quote:
lol i don' think anyone in uth kali gonan drive all d wa up here for coupel hours and drive back haha y dunt south kali have a meet up lol hopefully ya'll more organized and more active then us lol

yea huh?? but im not the take charge lets go here at this time kinda person .. -_- some else gotta plan it .. and it dont seem like so. cali ppl wanna meet??

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

wtf??? hes gonna drive down and back up again?? aint that like 12 hours on the road?? waaahh ... " that's what friends are foooorr "

how sweet!

Old Post 01-03-2003 12:27 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:

wtf??? hes gonna drive down and back up again?? aint that like 12 hours on the road?? waaahh ... " that's what friends are foooorr "

how sweet!

yea its kinda ridiculous .. i dunno.

yeah i dont think the so cal peo9ple wanna get together. besides lita and captain hottie dorko idunno who else is in so cal. *shrug* i ono

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-03-2003 03:30 AM