Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > why the hell was i deleted
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
thankyou!

why the hell was i deleted

ok this is .as.|5p!7f|23 and my account got deleted becuase i used the name screwyou1. i posted 4 times and 3 of them were me agreeing with what another screwyou said and one was me saying there were 4 people behind the screwyou stuff. i think im on probation for the wrong reasons, mainly becuase my name contained 'screwyou'. if youd just like to make me a scapegoat, i see but i find it completely unfair that i was deleted out of nowhere becuase of another name i used.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-10-2003 06:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for thankyou! Click here to Send thankyou! a Private Message Find more posts by thankyou! Add thankyou! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

uh.. then what kind of reaction were you expecting to get from the admins when you created the name "screwyou"

isnt the purpose/reason why you made a user name "screwyou" was to get some kind of reaction back because of what happened with the previous screwyous? ..

and so because of the posts that the original screwyou has previously posted.. your username screwyou got deleted

Old Post 05-10-2003 07:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

well actually sumbody else deleted your names or watevr...i really wanted to...i notice that some of the screwyous had different ip addys so i was gonna jus let them run their course and ban each one separately but i guess sumbody did it all in one shot

Old Post 05-10-2003 07:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thankyou!

yeah i expected them to delete my name screwyou1 but they went ahead and put my regular name, .as.|5p!7f!|23, on probation for an indefinate period of time so i cant use that either. thats what im mad about. it was for no reason.

Old Post 05-10-2003 07:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for thankyou! Click here to Send thankyou! a Private Message Find more posts by thankyou! Add thankyou! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by thankyou!
yeah i expected them to delete my name screwyou1 but they went ahead and put my regular name, .as.|5p!7f!|23, on probation for an indefinate period of time so i cant use that either. thats what im mad about. it was for no reason.

u added to the action caused and spported all of the screwyou crap that was here.... i was fine wid 1 cuz he didn't seem that bad and then suddeninly there were like3 of u guys and getting outa control with the flaming

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-10-2003 07:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cicatriz

meho

Old Post 05-10-2003 08:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cicatriz Click here to Send cicatriz a Private Message Find more posts by cicatriz Add cicatriz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cicatriz

artha

Old Post 05-10-2003 08:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cicatriz Click here to Send cicatriz a Private Message Find more posts by cicatriz Add cicatriz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thankyou!

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
u added to the action caused and spported all of the screwyou crap that was here.... i was fine wid 1 cuz he didn't seem that bad and then suddeninly there were like3 of u guys and getting outa control with the flaming
i made 4 posts like i said above, 3 were just saying yeah to wat the others said and a fourth saying that there were 4 of us doing it. not exactly grounds for deleting an account.

Old Post 05-10-2003 08:59 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
i made 4 posts like i said above, 3 were just saying yeah to wat the others said and a fourth saying that there were 4 of us doing it. not exactly grounds for deleting an account.

But then again they are the ones who establish what the grounds for deleting an account would be.

Old Post 05-10-2003 09:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i think what it comes down to is that screwyou's name has been associated with his behavior, and no one bothered to examine every single screw you to make sure they were truly asinine in every single thread/offensive. Probably becuase they ddin't feel that screwyou deserved to be audited before being deleted becuase of his behavior. It is nettlesome to see if every screwyou was indeed like the other. If it was scapegoating, it was unintentional i believe. More clumsiness than anything else. Though i'm not justifying it, just trying to rationalize it.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-10-2003 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thankyou!

yea ur right but the thing is they deleted my regular name cause i posted (nothing even offensive) with another. id like to know what the grounds for deletion there are.

Old Post 05-10-2003 10:23 PM
thankyou!

i just want to talk to a mod then and let him know about this so i can get my account back.

Old Post 05-10-2003 10:24 PM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i think what it comes down to is that screwyou's name has been associated with his behavior, and no one bothered to examine every single screw you to make sure they were truly asinine in every single thread/offensive. Probably becuase they ddin't feel that screwyou deserved to be audited before being deleted becuase of his behavior. It is nettlesome to see if every screwyou was indeed like the other. If it was scapegoating, it was unintentional i believe. More clumsiness than anything else. Though i'm not justifying it, just trying to rationalize it.
actually i was examining every screwyou but the admins stepped in and did the mass ban. so from me you would have gotten as fair treatment as you could have expected

Old Post 05-11-2003 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
actually i was examining every screwyou but the admins stepped in and did the mass ban. so from me you would have gotten as fair treatment as you could have expected

You are cool .

Old Post 05-11-2003 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thankyou!

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
You are cool .
but i still lost my account :(

Old Post 05-11-2003 04:43 AM
eddiee
werD?

that sucks man

Old Post 05-11-2003 06:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
but i still lost my account :(
i thought i saw your account functional?

Old Post 05-11-2003 07:16 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i deleted all the screwyou's. but i never deleted the real names. i have no idea why it was deleted. i'll find out for you.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-11-2003 07:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA

well i was talking about the people who deleted it. But, that's good to know someone was doing it at least i guess.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-11-2003 10:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
not ajy 2k

wow i get the "On Probation" title under my account, and the person who started it all "Krnxswat" doesn't get anything? bckp, just because your lack of activity and lack of overall credibility, doesn't mean that everyone on the forums NOW is going to respect you because you banned a couple of names.

Old Post 05-11-2003 03:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for not ajy 2k Click here to Send not ajy 2k a Private Message Find more posts by not ajy 2k Add not ajy 2k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote