Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > an1_mixtape
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

an1_mixtape

i was workin at finishline.. and i heard it on the finishline array of music.
all of a sudden.. i hear, "they call me ace ryder, ass biter" etc.
i don't know.. it was pretty interesting.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-08-2005 10:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i'm famous! Damn paparazzis

what da hell was it doing there.

They call me Ace Ryder..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-09-2005 01:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
i'm famous! Damn paparazzis

what da hell was it doing there.

They call me Ace Ryder..

so what he heard really was you? lol that's pretty tight.

Old Post 03-11-2005 06:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
so what he heard really was you? lol that's pretty tight.

Eh.. He DOES work there. He probably burned it in a cd and forgot that it was in there. I'm famous!!!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-11-2005 08:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

haha, that's sweet. Good song. Well done.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 03-11-2005 06:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Eh.. He DOES work there. He probably burned it in a cd and forgot that it was in there. I'm famous!!!

This is your song? Whoa badass.

Old Post 03-12-2005 03:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:

yep, after all sang did visit the store when he was in new york. i saw him for the first time in my life... a very interesting figure i might say.
lol
you're getting famous. but then again store music is for like very low budget artists and stuff like that...
but you hear some snoop dogg here and there.

Old Post 03-12-2005 06:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i heard it again at work!!! i heard it again!!

Old Post 03-13-2005 04:28 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
i heard it again at work!!! i heard it again!!

uh oh stardom!

Old Post 03-13-2005 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

This song is awesome

Old Post 03-13-2005 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Yo they played this song at FIND, or at least a song that sounds really similar to it. Did you make this song from scratch or is it a remix of something?

Old Post 03-21-2005 04:50 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

what da hell is FIND? Yeah you probably heard the original version by LL Cool J. His start off like, "They call me big elly, big silly".. mine start off "They call me Ace ryder, Ass biter"... If you heard LL cool J's voice, then it was his, If you heard my voice, then my friends voice talking about K-town and other stuff, and then LLcoolJ, then it's mine!.. sorta.. d=)

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-21-2005 06:59 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Find is the Filipino Intercolligiate Networking Dialogue, it has Filipino clubs from all over the east coast meeting at one college. If you fastforward to 2:35 I think that's the part they used during the performance. It might be the same for both songs.

Old Post 03-21-2005 08:56 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeah probably the real version.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-22-2005 06:56 AM