Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > Pics of my new school next year!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
you should og to the frisco one wait do we have one? lol

yes!! FIDM *does* have a campus up in frisco except the cost of living is wayyyyyy more expensive than the one in LA!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2003 03:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

looks nice

Old Post 04-03-2003 12:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
tuition is $18,000... housing is $1,900 per quarter (2.5 months) for 2 or 3 years (depending if i wanna do Advanced Study my 3rd year).

Damn! That's expensive! And that's in US Dollars!

Man, my tuition doesn't even touch that amount, and I'm in engineering!!!

Old Post 04-03-2003 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Drunken Master
Damn! That's expensive! And that's in US Dollars!

Man, my tuition doesn't even touch that amount, and I'm in engineering!!!

yeah i know i'm coming from out-of-state, that's why. plus its a private college so it doesnt even matter!! oh well... cant do anything about it now... let's just hope i win the scholarship competition then i get full tuition free. i just gotta pay for housing, dats it.

Old Post 04-03-2003 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FOSHO

i was juss wondering...is it hard to get in FIDM? im still in high school and im interested in the art, designing and stuff..and i was just wondering..

Old Post 04-04-2003 05:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FOSHO Click here to Send FOSHO a Private Message Find more posts by FOSHO Add FOSHO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by FOSHO
i was juss wondering...is it hard to get in FIDM? im still in high school and im interested in the art, designing and stuff..and i was just wondering..

hmm is it hard? hmmm... well it depends on ur drawing and designing skills, grades, recommendation letters... for me it was mad easy. they we really interested in me from the very beginning. u have to submit a portfolio, so make sure ur portfolio is strong. and ur essay too!! the director of admissions loooved my essay hehehe just keep working on ur portfolio and make sure to improve ur skills everyday and every chance u get. hope this helps! let me know how it goes!

Old Post 04-05-2003 04:12 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

wow damn nice school, and DAMN NICE APARTMENT!! Hope yours will be like that one!! hotel room man!!

Old Post 04-06-2003 02:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote