Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > alien
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

alien

damn look at the new alienware things. looks so nice. why does it have to be that expensive!

www.alienware.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-2003 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

yeah they integrated function and style in their new cases. the two eyelets serve as intakes. pretty cool.

Props To Huby

Old Post 04-08-2003 02:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

im getting one from there soon

Old Post 04-08-2003 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
im getting one from there soon

you lucky son of a B**** haha jp jp jp. really your getting one? how soon? tell me whats your price on one of those bad boys.

Old Post 04-08-2003 03:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by AznTiger
you lucky son of a B**** haha jp jp jp. really your getting one? how soon? tell me whats your price on one of those bad boys.

im not gonna get too much high end stuff on it because im saving up money now for my automobile =DD

its like 2k

2.8..ati 9800..120 western digi...or other one...512 rdram (i got 512 in mine rite now ill just take it out from there for 1024).umm that free promotion burner >=D and...that 5.1 sound audigy

gonna take dads credit card in a few days >=D

Old Post 04-08-2003 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
im not gonna get too much high end stuff on it because im saving up money now for my automobile =DD

its like 2k

2.8..ati 9800..120 western digi...or other one...512 rdram (i got 512 in mine rite now ill just take it out from there for 1024).umm that free promotion burner >=D and...that 5.1 sound audigy

if i were you i would just spend a little more and get the 3.06 GHz HT processor. i think its worth it.

Props To Huby

Old Post 04-08-2003 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
if i were you i would just spend a little more and get the 3.06 GHz HT processor. i think its worth it.

yea but my dad and moms like Ok you buy it your self then

id go.. ..uh... then they go no comp for you

eat shit and die son then i go
then they go too bad go away

shoo we watching tv..

Old Post 04-08-2003 10:32 PM
ajy

id rather just build my own with the same parts that they use. A lot less expensive

Old Post 04-08-2003 11:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
id rather just build my own with the same parts that they use. A lot less expensive

same.
rich people who are lazy and dunno how to build comps buy alienware. i know 4 kids in my school who got the area 51 and auora ddr. spent right out of their daddy's pocket. the most id ever spend on the comp itself would be 1000$

Old Post 04-09-2003 02:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
same.
rich people who are lazy and dunno how to build comps buy alienware. i know 4 kids in my school who got the area 51 and auora ddr. spent right out of their daddy's pocket. the most id ever spend on the comp itself would be 1000$

lol i spent....um...

400 + 100+ 400+ 200
on the upgrades on my current comp O_O

g4ti 4600 audigy gamer speakers and 512 rdram

Old Post 04-09-2003 08:47 PM
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

quote:

its like 2k

not bad.

to all those people rather build a comp, its always good to build one, but alienware has nice cases. i seen some good ones out there but cant beat alienware.

Old Post 04-10-2003 02:21 AM
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by AznTiger
not bad.

to all those people rather build a comp, its always good to build one, but alienware has nice cases. i seen some good ones out there but cant beat alienware.

thats why you buy the case

Old Post 04-10-2003 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

hotttnessssss

Old Post 04-10-2003 02:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote