Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > GAS so fuckin high
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

GAS so fuckin high

MAN i should of filledmy tank a while back its been 2 weeks now that shit is almost 2.00 fuck and my gas light just started turning on my babys hungry LOL

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-23-2004 09:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

hopefully these high gas prices will help get some of these gas-guzzling SUVs off the road.

here's wut yu can do to save some gas thou:

1. drive less. bum rides off yer frends.

2. shift at lower rpm's. quick accelerations eat up gas quicker than gaining speed slowly.

3. toss out all the crap in your trunk. for every 100 more lbs added to the car, it gets one less mile per gallon.

4. for the same reason as #3, fuel up yer tank half a tank at a time. fuel has weight to it too.

5. buy cheap gas. cheap gas burns less efficiently, thus giving you less hp, but more mpg.

6. ground the electricity flow inside the engine compartment. this one is hard to explain. go do some research.

7. regular oil changes and clean spark plugs will do wonders. they both allow engine to work more efficiently. dirty motor oil create more friction.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 02-23-2004 10:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i live in berkeley and my friends live in east oakland or alameda i'm out the way

yea i started accelerating slower due to gas increasing

i have nothing in my car or trunk exept a spare

usually i get plus (the middle one) now i get cheap ones

just changed my oil and a safe thick lubercant that cause less wearing on engine gears

Old Post 02-23-2004 11:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

bay
area
rapid
transit

Old Post 02-23-2004 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by tea
bay
area
rapid
transit

i'd lose more money

bart to oakland bus to alameda then bus to oakland then bart to berkeley fuck that LOL
that's like 15-20 dollars a week and ina wek from hoem to school i only use a half a tank of gas a week and it used to only take 20 dolalrs to fill my shit up before the price jack up i need to rid emy bike

Old Post 02-24-2004 12:07 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

if your car is manual a good way to save on gas is to neutral coast..a LOT.

that's what I've been doing lately...then again I don't have to go up hills much..heh. and if you're sitting there in your car waiting for somebody turn off your car. idling will use up gas too..heh.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 02-24-2004 02:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

man, living in nj/ny area sucks.. highways are impossible to get on, since nj is the densest state in the US.. if you want to get on the highway, there are no acceleration lanes, like other states, and i have to rush onto the lane.. which causes all accidents, especially on 4 & 17.. so i cant really do the whole slower acceleration deal. then we got hills allover the reakin towns.. hills here and there..
i miss the days when i used to pay like 21-24 dollars just to fill the tank. now what? 26-30? freakin damn.

Old Post 02-24-2004 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by aaronnn
man, living in nj/ny area sucks.. highways are impossible to get on, since nj is the densest state in the US.. if you want to get on the highway, there are no acceleration lanes, like other states, and i have to rush onto the lane.. which causes all accidents, especially on 4 & 17.. so i cant really do the whole slower acceleration deal. then we got hills allover the reakin towns.. hills here and there..
i miss the days when i used to pay like 21-24 dollars just to fill the tank. now what? 26-30? freakin damn.

haha nj sucks

Old Post 02-24-2004 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
if your car is manual a good way to save on gas is to neutral coast..a LOT.

that's what I've been doing lately...then again I don't have to go up hills much..heh. and if you're sitting there in your car waiting for somebody turn off your car. idling will use up gas too..heh.

i have a automatic and when i got down hill i put it in neutral LOL
don't turning off the car then turning back on takes even more gas LOL i hope i can make it to school tomm my shit is below the E mark LOL i'mma go and put 3 dollars of gas tomm LOL

Old Post 02-24-2004 06:11 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

hahaha..no shit eh?

I was driving and my car was like lagging and like sputtering and I was like "damnit...my TPS is acting up again....stupid ca.....*looks at fuel gauge*..it's at empty..OH..." ahha and got my ass to a gas station.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 02-24-2004 06:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
hahaha..no shit eh?

I was driving and my car was like lagging and like sputtering and I was like "damnit...my TPS is acting up again....stupid ca.....*looks at fuel gauge*..it's at empty..OH..." ahha and got my ass to a gas station.

lol i better drive slow on the freeway tomm morning LOL fuck the shit is $2.00 a gallon i need to pump gas when it's cold so i can get more

Old Post 02-24-2004 06:16 AM
Azn2296

o yah back then 20$ to fill up the tank and it was 1$ a gal. now its like 30+

My Xanga

Old Post 02-24-2004 06:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296

mines 25 yo ho ho

Old Post 02-24-2004 06:52 AM
aaronnn
Suby!

quote:
20 gallon tank? what car do you drive?

the rsx was only like 12 gallons and the TL is about 15.. and since the gas prices are near 2 dollars, the TL takes nearly 30 dollars of gas, everytime i fill it up. its ridiculous.

Old Post 02-25-2004 11:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
20 gallon tank? what car do you drive?

the rsx was only like 12 gallons and the TL is about 15.. and since the gas prices are near 2 dollars, the TL takes nearly 30 dollars of gas, everytime i fill it up. its ridiculous.

20 gallon tank?? i said 20$$$$ to fill up back then now its 30$ man the gas is high i saw 2.50 today for the cheapest gas too

My Xanga

Old Post 02-27-2004 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

quote:

if its $1 per gallon.. and you pay $20 dollars..

so yeah.. wouldnt that mean a dollar per gallon and if the total is $20 wouldnt that mean you're running a 20 gallon tank?

Old Post 02-29-2004 04:19 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
if its $1 per gallon.. and you pay $20 dollars..

so yeah.. wouldnt that mean a dollar per gallon and if the total is $20 wouldnt that mean you're running a 20 gallon tank?

bhahahahha...pwned by math...and aaron..hahaha

damn...it's like almost 90 cents per litre here.

just for reference people..it used to be like 68 cents a litre...

...*sigh*..i remember when I 55 cents a litre was EXPENSIVE!!!....ahha..damn...

Shift_

Old Post 02-29-2004 07:50 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i'd like to live in canada and get a 4x4 :D

Old Post 03-01-2004 11:13 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

ACTUALLY....I think when you convert L/CDN$ = Gallon/US$....you guys have it cheaper by a little bit.

heh.

Shift_

Old Post 03-02-2004 02:01 AM
H2oBaebe

Here, Gas is a min of 2.05! gdi.. and some places r up at 2.50/gal. GDi... need to stop drivin' but i miss my vagina when he's not w/me! my car=my life... it's so difficult for me to be the passanger, get so sick/sleepy/controling.rar "I'm a lion" ....

Old Post 03-02-2004 03:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote