Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > one prob fix more pops up
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

one prob fix more pops up

i made another diagnostic after i drov emy car my check engine light poped up and stayed on

i got
17 - LH02S inversion error
26 - Canister Purge Solenoid
28 - EGR Vacuum Solenoid
29 - EGR Vent Solenoid
34 - Idle Air Control (IAC) Solenoid
41 - VRIS#1 Solenoid
46 - VRIS#2 Solenoid

jesus fuckign christ

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2004 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

maybe time to cut your losses and be done with your mazda?

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 02-20-2004 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
maybe time to cut your losses and be done with your mazda?

no LOl *searching for leaks*

Old Post 02-20-2004 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

haha s'alright man. I know exactly how you feel too. everybody's telling me to cut my losses and stop working on my car. I'm determined to prove them wrong and make my car the fastest S12 on the west coast

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 02-20-2004 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

well, if yu ever change yer mind and decide to cut yer losses. don't buy mazda again. toyota is the way to go!

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 02-20-2004 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by hnefrdo
well, if yu ever change yer mind and decide to cut yer losses. don't buy mazda again. toyota is the way to go!

lol maybe my iac could be stuck open, i'mma check my gasket LOL i will find the problem

Old Post 02-20-2004 05:24 AM
tea
Official Pothead

if u think thats bad, then never buy a land rover

Old Post 02-20-2004 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by tea
if u think thats bad, then never buy a land rover

i would i should have gotten a chevy lumina or a 94 subaru

Old Post 02-20-2004 06:50 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i think my car was under powered cause i been driving in over drive the whole time and not know it LOL when i 1st go tthe car the light was off so i thought it mean the over drive was off LOL found out if the hold light is on that mean your over drive is off LOL

i also have a vacuum leak under my intake so i gotta remove it to fix it i hope that shoves the shit lOL

Old Post 02-21-2004 06:37 AM