Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > ever hear your parents fight?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

ever hear your parents fight?

how do you feel when they do? what goes through your mind?

what about when people you dunno fight?

*when my parents fought.. i felt so helpless. i juss... all i could do was blink. my mind goes blank.

when other people fight? i feel twice as helpless.. and i feel really bad...

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2002 03:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i get really scared when my parents fight... i always pray afterwards for everything to be okae... same with when other people fight... i dunno... its too hard to explain... but i always feel helpless since i can't do anything to help them.

Old Post 09-01-2002 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i also feel like running.... reeeeally fast.. but i can't since they usually fought at night.

Old Post 09-01-2002 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

my parents haven't fought ever since I was really young... which is good... so if my parents ever fought in front of me, I'd probably say something to them... make them stop... or I'd call my near by relatives to come over right away... buh again, they haven't fought since the ancient times so I have nothing to worry about

if others fight, I try to stop it... I yell and yell and yell at them...

Old Post 09-01-2002 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

my parents haven't fought for a really loooong time... not that i knoe of

Old Post 09-01-2002 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
they haven't fought since the ancient times so I have nothing to worry about

you're lucky. at least now that my parents are separated they'll stop fighting. all i remember when i was child was my parents fighting. i've never seen them smile at each other. except in their wedding pictures..

Old Post 09-01-2002 04:49 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

my parents had a physical fight like when i was in 3rd grade
my dad was pulling my moms hair..
she wsa hitting back..
my dad kinda threw a glass vase at her (t hit the wall, thank goodness!)..

i didnt really feel bad..
cause i was at a young age..
but my parents get along just fine now

Old Post 09-01-2002 06:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

mai parents used to fite a LOT. like every weekend. i remember seeing broken china lying on the floors, holes in the walls, and blood on their shirts...i remember mai sister and me crying and huggin in the dark and feeling so helpless cuz we were so lil and powerless. but then we joined a church...things are MUCh better now. they rarely fite....wen they do, it's usualli w mai sister and me instead of each othr :sleepy: i like that better tho, cuz i'd rather hav them yellin at me then at each othr. neway, wen they fite these dayz, i still get scared but i just pray and pray that they'll stop. i wish i were brace enuff to yell at them to stop :sad:

Old Post 09-02-2002 04:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

when my parents fight... i always say something negative about my dad in my head cuz its always his fault

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 09-02-2002 07:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

my parents rarely fight.. wen they do... i realie hate it~ seriously.. i reallllie hate it..

Old Post 09-03-2002 07:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

when they fight, i just go 'oh another one' and do watever i was doing. haha

i just get annoyed cuz they yell and its madd distracting.

Old Post 09-03-2002 07:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

i tune them out... put on the music real loud and read a book

Old Post 09-03-2002 08:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

i myself feel helpless and damn scared cause of all the yelling. my parents would never physically hurt each other, just yell but i dont like that so...yeah, i feel pretty much helpless and usually end up crying and praying that it'll all be ok. but that was ages ago...now it's all koo

Old Post 09-03-2002 11:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

i hate when my parents fight. they have huge fights. my dad usually throws something and breaks it. one time he threw a glass plate at my mom. he missed tho and the shards flew over and cut me.

after that night i swore that id never get in a fight. i do everything i can to avoid them.

Old Post 09-03-2002 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

yea..my dad used to throw things tOo..
he had a very bad temper =T
..whenever my parents would fight..
me and my brother would be upstairs on the balcony typa thing..
looking down..hearing everything..we'd just sit there..
hoping it would be over soon..
den after..my dad would leave the house..
and me and my mom would cry together..
one time..my dad asked me if i wanted to leave with him..
it was sOo hard..how do they expect me to choose?
and i was only in elementary skOol..what da hell do i knoe?

Old Post 09-04-2002 04:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

damnz mah parentz fight almost everyday!! their such babiez!! i alwais hafta go to them and stop them... if i dun do anythin about it they go on for daiz, itz fukin endless!! im alwais goin up to mah parentz and takin hitz from mah dad for mah mom.. damnz i get bruises buh totali worth it.. betta then them gettin divorced, i alwais yell at mah dad for alwais gettin pissed about dumb thingz... and if itz mah momz fault i tell her to jus let our dad calm down and make her stay awai from him by tellin her to stay in tha guest room... so without mee this famili wouldnt last...

Old Post 09-04-2002 04:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

when i was young... i thought it was just my family. other kids seem happy with their parents n stuff. i was always so jealous of them. i always wanted a NORMAL family. but i guess it's not juss me... but my family's pretty screwed up.

i juss want to live alone.

all the fighting in my family ... impacted my life since i can remember.

Old Post 09-06-2002 09:49 PM