Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > What's your reaction?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DarkPrince

What's your reaction?

Just out of curiosity, how do you ladies react when you like someone? Do you act any differ then you normally are in front of that person? ...like speechless or touchy?...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-11-2002 05:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkPrince Click here to Send DarkPrince a Private Message Find more posts by DarkPrince Add DarkPrince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MasWusHot

Well I think I get a little quieter. And I hate that!!!! I like cant help it i dont kno what to say like i think ill sound stupid and I most likely wont but i dunno!!! That pisses me off!! hahahacuz its happenin now with a boy I like and I am always so quiet around him! And im usually never quiet! haha k ill stop

Old Post 12-11-2002 10:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MasWusHot Visit MasWusHot's homepage! Find more posts by MasWusHot Add MasWusHot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

i prolly.... act exactly the saym... LoL! dats wut my freNdz tell meeh anywayz~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 12-12-2002 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

i just act normal i think..

but i try to concentrate more on my skoolwork cuz i don want it to umm..cant think of the word..interupt no, ahh mess me up with skool or whatever ack

Old Post 12-13-2002 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

i make an ass outta myself .. i act more like " tee hee hee " and sooo girly! .. i so embarass myself ...

but now that i'm more mature ... i think i can handle it .. and just act normal ( or whatever normal is ) -_-

Old Post 12-13-2002 07:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I act like myself... I never try to impress someone because I don't want them to think that the way I'm acting now is the way I'm going to act later...

Old Post 12-15-2002 06:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

i "bump into him" alot..
at times i can be very forward with him..teasing him, playfighting, etc..and at othe times i jus pretend i dont care..

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 12-18-2002 04:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

lets see... uh... i usually act like myself.. and maybe get to no the person more? sometimes i do go quieter and glance alot
:P

Old Post 12-28-2002 08:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

when i like a guy, i always ignore him. its like a natural reaction for me. i try hard to act normal but i just can't seem to do it! too bad for me hahaha

Old Post 12-29-2002 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mz YuMMi KiMChi
perspetivez... thats all.

relax but i get more nervous around them yet i wanna be around them..

i talk to them for a few weeks and try calling them n etc

Old Post 01-01-2003 08:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mz YuMMi KiMChi Click here to Send Mz YuMMi KiMChi a Private Message Visit Mz YuMMi KiMChi's homepage! Find more posts by Mz YuMMi KiMChi Add Mz YuMMi KiMChi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

quote:
Originally posted by MasWusHot
Well I think I get a little quieter. And I hate that!!!! I like cant help it i dont kno what to say like i think ill sound stupid and I most likely wont but i dunno!!! That pisses me off!! hahahacuz its happenin now with a boy I like and I am always so quiet around him! And im usually never quiet! haha k ill stop

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
when i like a guy, i always ignore him. its like a natural reaction for me. i try hard to act normal but i just can't seem to do it! too bad for me hahaha

me too!! omGggg ahhhh i hate that!! >.<

Old Post 01-04-2003 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roentgen
take nothing for granted

I can't stand being around him, but I can't help wanting to be near him. It's really strange. I get really quiet and my hands shake if I get too near him. And if I actually have to speak to him, I have a hard time getting any words out.
But it always feels nice to like him after I'm not within ten feet of him.

-first member-

Old Post 01-05-2003 08:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for roentgen Click here to Send roentgen a Private Message Visit roentgen's homepage! Find more posts by roentgen Add roentgen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote