Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > girls asking guys out?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
I LiL x dAiSy I
wsuppp :]]

Question girls asking guys out?

iono.. its just kinda weird o.O

i wouldnt ask a guy out unless he wuz super spechul. lol.

wut do u ppl think about it?

muh xanga! =D

--

pix -xanga-
www.xanga.com/x_XdAiSyX_x

---------
aim:
oi b a b i e io

i cO o O oOkie i (5 o`s)

--MAIN--
I LiL dAiSy I

&

d a i s y y xD
--------

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2002 02:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for I LiL x dAiSy I Click here to Send I LiL x dAiSy I a Private Message Visit I LiL x dAiSy I's homepage! Find more posts by I LiL x dAiSy I Add I LiL x dAiSy I to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I'm kinda traditional and shit so I wait for the guy to ask me out... I mean, I'd ask the guy out on a date and everything, buh he has to ask me out as in bf/gf

Old Post 10-01-2002 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

i was asked out by grls b4 ^^

Old Post 10-01-2002 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY

OoooooooOooo

popular edwardOo

Old Post 10-01-2002 02:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

yea... same here i wait for guys… i’m too scared of being shut down and the fear of rejection is juss too big for me… but instead i tell the guy that i like him… and he can do the rest ^^

Old Post 10-01-2002 02:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinezaznboi
sigh...

Re: girls asking guys out?

Old Post 10-01-2002 02:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinezaznboi Click here to Send Chinezaznboi a Private Message Find more posts by Chinezaznboi Add Chinezaznboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinezaznboi
sigh...

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY

same here kinda weird....

Last edited by Chinezaznboi on 10-01-2002 at 03:07 AM

Old Post 10-01-2002 02:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinezaznboi Click here to Send Chinezaznboi a Private Message Find more posts by Chinezaznboi Add Chinezaznboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

the only time i would ask the guy out is if we are alreayd going out. pehehehe. or if i am for certain that that person likes me. hehe :P

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 10-01-2002 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

well...i asked a guy out to dinner once and we dated for bout a month. it was ok...but i think i'm just gonna let the guys ask me from now on...u know...just let it be natural

Old Post 10-01-2002 09:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2
well...i asked a guy out to dinner once and we dated for bout a month. it was ok...but i think i'm just gonna let the guys ask me from now on...u know...just let it be natural

howz that natural? or a gurl asking a guy out unnatural?

i say if you like someone askem out. whats the big deal. its not like im gonna be all giggley or embarassed just because some girl asked me out. please.. grow up yall.. its the 000's .. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-01-2002 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinezaznboi
sigh...

i 4got 2 mention she was mah homegurl sigh... i lost a couple friends tat way...

Old Post 10-01-2002 11:52 PM
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

yea i guess iss aiite..
cuz i mean, if guyz ask grlz out, why cant girls ask guyz out?

but sometimes.. if a grl asks a guy out, she seems kinda desperate.. :huh:

Old Post 10-02-2002 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

i think girls are so stuck to letting the guy make the first move :sleepy: not good . . . i think.

Old Post 10-02-2002 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

yea its ok to make the first move...for me i just ask somethin like, wanna go for some coffee? haha like tat. but it takes a lot of guts!!

Old Post 10-02-2002 05:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

heh i guess its ok for a girl to ask a guy out.
but i think the guy would feel awkward. .you know.? ^^;

Old Post 10-03-2002 01:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

the grl doezn't want to wait forever for the guy to make the first move...so . . . umm..ok

Old Post 10-03-2002 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

i would only ask a guy out if i liked him A LOT and i knew he liked me back

Old Post 10-03-2002 05:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i would if i wasn't so afraid of rejection...

yea i guess i could be shy too

Old Post 10-03-2002 06:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i dun want a gurl to ask me out... it happened to me tho.. i felt reallie weirdd.. so im like hollup.. i walk out and come bak then im like yoo wanna go out wit me.. haha this way i kno she'll say yea and tha im askin tha gurl!! buh yea i dun want that again.. it wuz reallie weirdd.. it dint last that long too..

Old Post 10-03-2002 08:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I LiL x dAiSy I
wsuppp :]]

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
i dun want a gurl to ask me out... it happened to me tho.. i felt reallie weirdd.. so im like hollup.. i walk out and come bak then im like yoo wanna go out wit me.. haha this way i kno she'll say yea and tha im askin tha gurl!! buh yea i dun want that again.. it wuz reallie weirdd.. it dint last that long too..

lol weirD??

muh xanga! =D

--

pix -xanga-
www.xanga.com/x_XdAiSyX_x

---------
aim:
oi b a b i e io

i cO o O oOkie i (5 o`s)

--MAIN--
I LiL dAiSy I

&

d a i s y y xD
--------

Old Post 10-04-2002 10:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for I LiL x dAiSy I Click here to Send I LiL x dAiSy I a Private Message Visit I LiL x dAiSy I's homepage! Find more posts by I LiL x dAiSy I Add I LiL x dAiSy I to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote