Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > what's the first thing you notice in a guy?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HHxEliTE
S2

his eyes... i like guys with nice eyes.. like if i look into his eyes i would jess feel so comfterable ... then comes like his hair...... nice soothing voice......then how he dresses..... personality.......

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-06-2002 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoA4ever

its all about the smile , and the eyes... i mean , someone who doesnt smile is pretty boring... and if he has a beautiful smile , its better... and for the eyes , i look at them , cause i dun like when guys doesnt show their true eyes... (contact lenses...) if he shows like he *really* is... ill prolly fall in love with him... except if he is that kinda *sooooooo immature* guy...

Old Post 08-08-2002 03:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BoA4ever Click here to Send BoA4ever a Private Message Find more posts by BoA4ever Add BoA4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

if its a picture i noticed first the face structure then the lips hehe xD i have this thing for relaly nice lips..anyways..then the eyes the hair and everything else after that.

real life i usually notice the hair first and then the face then his style of clothing. =)

Old Post 08-12-2002 08:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
if its a picture i noticed first the face structure then the lips hehe xD i have this thing for relaly nice lips..

LOL... big lips!! puhaha... -________________-;;

Old Post 08-12-2002 09:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

his hair and clothes are the first things that i notice..

Old Post 09-01-2002 09:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

his smile

Old Post 09-09-2002 05:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

height. hehe.. it's the first thing i see!

Old Post 09-13-2002 07:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

smile, face, height

Old Post 09-15-2002 09:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iluvjake

Re: what's the first thing you notice in a guy?

quote:
Originally posted by jini
hmm.. i was readin the guy's opinions..

i was just wonderin.

his hair, his height and his butt
i dun like guys who are skinny or fat they should be built and i dun really like guys who are "cute" anymore now that i have grown up i prefer guys who are mature and nice etc.

Old Post 09-19-2002 11:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iluvjake Click here to Send iluvjake a Private Message Visit iluvjake's homepage! Find more posts by iluvjake Add iluvjake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeNyA
swt_krn_grl

Smile guyssssssss

three 1st thing: body, face, & the way he dress but the most important thing is his character ofcourse

JeNyA has attached this image:

Last edited by JeNyA on 09-27-2002 at 03:59 PM

Old Post 09-21-2002 04:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JeNyA Click here to Send JeNyA a Private Message Find more posts by JeNyA Add JeNyA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

the eyes... i dunno why... but i juss love those chinky little eyes... so kewt.

Old Post 09-25-2002 05:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
the eyes... i dunno why... but i juss love those chinky little eyes... so kewt.

same here!! i love it when they smile/laugh and their eyes get soo small..its so adorable!! omG!! hahaha

Height is very important for me, most asian guys here are short!! argh!!

also dressing style is so important...guys here usually can't dress!

so there ya go : eyes, height, dressing!

Old Post 09-26-2002 08:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anata`dake

wat he's doing
LOL
and the people who he's with.
mom?, family? gnagsta friends?

whoever a person is with tells a lot about a person.
LOL

Old Post 10-13-2002 06:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for anata`dake Click here to Send anata`dake a Private Message Find more posts by anata`dake Add anata`dake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dis be saendy
appLe cHeeKs xD

height and if the guyz built or not

Old Post 10-21-2002 04:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dis be saendy Click here to Send dis be saendy a Private Message Visit dis be saendy's homepage! Find more posts by dis be saendy Add dis be saendy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiNwOoLoVe

1. First impression
2. Smile
3. Face
4. personality
5. the way he talks (if he's the type to use 20 cuss words in a minute than that turns me off)

Most Krn guys do that. When they talk in Korean they go *** blah blah **** blah blah blah.

example::(This is true)
Currently I'm attracted to this guy at my school. The first time i saw him was in my korean club meeting. But i didn't think much of him. He seemed pretty nice (1. First impression). He's seems to be smiling all the time (2. Smile). Also he was pretty cute too (3. face). He seems like a nice person. He's not the type of guy to just treat a girl like a play toy. The way he looks at a girl and talks to her is different. He just has this smile when he talks to people (4. personality). I haven't heard the way he talks but im sure it all fits in right?? haha. I really think he's what i said he was. I hope i can get to know him better.

So yea that's the first things i see in a guy.

Old Post 10-28-2002 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiNwOoLoVe Click here to Send MiNwOoLoVe a Private Message Visit MiNwOoLoVe's homepage! Find more posts by MiNwOoLoVe Add MiNwOoLoVe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IamJ
sexy beast

i look at his eyes...lips...and hands haha...dun ask why..i jus do

Old Post 11-03-2002 09:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for IamJ Click here to Send IamJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamJ Add IamJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KiMbAkSA

dDo doO roo

PaK*the feeling

-ji hye

Old Post 11-07-2002 04:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KiMbAkSA Click here to Send KiMbAkSA a Private Message Find more posts by KiMbAkSA Add KiMbAkSA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

i have kinda big ears =)

ahHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! ... u finally admit it!!!, imma tell mei and the others.. haha

Old Post 12-02-2002 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote