Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > help plz?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

help plz?

ok...there's this realli hot guy at mai skool and i wanna get to noe him better but i dunno how. i dun think he noez i exist even tho we've been in the same grd at the same skool for 3yrs (chinklilgirl, aznswthart u noe hu~ek!!) any suggestions on how i shud approach him? wut sux is that we dun hav ne classes together...not many frenz in common...i just dun noe how to start. it's not like i cud just walk up to him and out of the blue say "hi mai name is terri and i think ur realli hot. wanna be mai frend so i can eventualli make u mak boyfrend?" -_- help plz :sad:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-14-2002 01:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hm try to get his screenname or somedin..u no? like u can ask him what the hw was or sai u need help wid the hw.. heh and then start getting off topic and talk about other stuffz.. u no? heh

Old Post 05-14-2002 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oRGyMaN

they hav no classes together...you should talk to one of his friends and get them to make him notice you

------------------------------------------

Old Post 05-14-2002 04:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oRGyMaN Click here to Send oRGyMaN a Private Message Find more posts by oRGyMaN Add oRGyMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

actualli krnxswat...that mite work...cuz the math nd science classes are all the same thing for all the classes...hmmm....ideas forming... and krnxswat wut r u doin here? haha jp

Old Post 05-15-2002 01:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

ehehe... okay do wut i do...f go up to him and jus talk to him!!! dont have to have a topic jus say hi to him and then start off from there!!! maybe he'll like forwardness... oh ya... aznswthart and i are going to the library to find him at lunch time... c if hes there...

Old Post 05-15-2002 02:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

this is what i do... I walk up to him during free time and say, "Hi (his name goes here), I've seen you around lately and I've been meaning to talk to you but I just never had the chance... I'm (your name here)...." Then talk about sports, clubs, extra-curricular activities that he's in and compliment him. Just talk for a little bit then ask him if he has instant messaging or email and then talk to him through there a couple times... Hopefully, that'll lead you to getting to know him better...

But if he is a total JACKASS when you approach him, just forget him... Most "HOT" guys are like that....

Old Post 05-15-2002 02:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

lol. racer ladi moon, i dun think he's a jackass...from wut i've heard and observed, he seems like a pretti normal, decent guy. hmmm...i dunno...i dun think i'll ever hav a chance wit dis guy so i'll just lay off. like half of mai grd likes him --;
and tiff--good luck wit ur stalking escapades getting kinda frantic wen aznswthart almost gave u guys away huh? hahahahahaha...

Old Post 05-27-2002 08:18 AM