Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > hey ladies...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dekkai
I.D.I.O.T

Question hey ladies...

so

this is one guy who will respect you, offer whatever he could to you, tribute his whole life if necessary, one guy that cares about you and will never treat you bad

but you don't notice he exists and you date the most machist jerk among the walking pretty-faces around

what do you think about that?? why do girls always hang out with the one who'll never give their place??

(sorry if I typed this wrong,I'm kinda sleepy)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-04-2002 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dekkai Click here to Send Dekkai a Private Message Visit Dekkai's homepage! Find more posts by Dekkai Add Dekkai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

explain please.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 11-04-2002 06:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i guess wuht hes tryin to say is.. theres one guy that will always be respecting and treatin a gurl right.. buh instead of going out with this guy, they turn him down and rather go out wit sum pretty boy who doesnt even kno how to treat a gurl like how a gurl should be treated.

i think thas wuht he means.. am i right??

Old Post 11-04-2002 07:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
i guess wuht hes tryin to say is.. theres one guy that will always be respecting and treatin a gurl right.. buh instead of going out with this guy, they turn him down and rather go out wit sum pretty boy who doesnt even kno how to treat a gurl like how a gurl should be treated.

i think thas wuht he means.. am i right??

well explained...

so ladies... why........?

dont come up wit responces like wut bout you guys huh? going for them hot grls and stuff..

Old Post 11-04-2002 08:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

most gurlz in the beginning.. like bad boys.. den after dey go out with dem.. see how.. stoopid idiotic JERKS they are.. they will turn around.. and go for the good whunz.. be patient my litto grasshopper xP

Old Post 11-04-2002 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

mebbe because you go for the wrong girls youself?

anyways, here's my explanation of what I think... perhaps they don't want to date the guy who is all nice to them because they don't want to ruin the relationship with the boy by dating... or mebbe that kinda guy is just not their type... it all depends on who you're going for... different girls think different and date different people...

Old Post 11-04-2002 11:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

we [teenagers] are a little um, "immature" [?] right now.. like we [im not saying everybody.. but most] guys like hot, pretty/cute girls, while girls like guys who are hot, cute/handsome and they wear ghetto/hiphop clothes.. like that "popular, bbenjil bbenjil hahn type" but as we grow up we're all gonna realize that ppl who are 'chakhae' and use their heart more than looks, their love and care will show through. they'll be different from the others. i mean.. wen it comes time to marry, do you think you'll prefer a guy or girl wooz hot/good-looking or someone who cares sincerely about you and would make a good husband/wife? iono if im makin` sense but we're all gonna end up wanting ppl who "our parents are going to approve of". [?] how is having a goodlooking husband going to benefit u in the future? so i guess all we can do now is look for the kind of ppl we like. er wth im not makin` ne sense -_-;

Last edited by dalgyal on 11-05-2002 at 01:07 AM

Old Post 11-05-2002 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

hm... well. most teenage girls have to admit that they've pictured themselves with that kinda guy -- the attractive jerk -- even if they kno it's not right.

it just depends how well you kno the person deep inside. even the attractive jerks have a different side to them, a deeper side..

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 11-05-2002 02:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dekkai
I.D.I.O.T

Red face thanks

well this is something I'd like to debate (by the way: this is not my case, but has happened to me before and to my closest friend)

anyway, believe me: even in the intelectual kind of girl I prefer, they still go out with the jerk, that's what I don't understand...

yeah, the classic question: what do they have that I don't?? of course we're completely different outside at the looks... how much does that matter??

still sleepy... damn!! my homeweork!!!!!!!!

whatever, good night [for me, it will be I'll find out what to do about my homework once I'm awake ]

Old Post 11-05-2002 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dekkai Click here to Send Dekkai a Private Message Visit Dekkai's homepage! Find more posts by Dekkai Add Dekkai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

Re: thanks

quote:
Originally posted by Dekkai

yeah, the classic question: what do they have that I don't?? of course we're completely different outside at the looks... how much does that matter??

they have better first impression, as in, they attract girls on first glance. but later on for me, its more character, its no point if he's jus a prettie face.

bad boys...they go well wit bad girls. haha

Old Post 11-05-2002 07:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

blah okay...in my opinion i think the reason why girls go for the bad boys is cuz even though the guy is a big jerk, BUT if not cheating on them, the girl sorta has the feeling of being protected..cuz you know sometimes the nice guys dont have the strength? haha blah..

i probably dont make any sense but yah..also..wat dalgyal said..xD

-_____-;; i dont make any sense at all..=X haha

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 11-05-2002 03:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

iOnO... grlz are heylla stoOpid sumtymz... but o well dats lyf rah? N yia... i kaynt reallie answer ur questions... cuz i gave up da whole dating process... bOiz are evil... -___-

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-06-2002 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KiMbAkSA

o.0

girls and boyz are the same...they are attracted to pretty people ..but it would be wrong if the girl dated the guy when she didn't like him and was attracted to someone else..

-Ji hye

Old Post 11-07-2002 04:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KiMbAkSA Click here to Send KiMbAkSA a Private Message Find more posts by KiMbAkSA Add KiMbAkSA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

because the "pretty faced bad boy" is attractive to most girls in the beginning..they have confidence, they have the "toughness" and the looks..so of course thats gonna be a magnet for lots of ppl..plus they are a challenge and more exciting in a way..some girls have this lil fantasy in their heads that they will be the girl that can turn their bad boy around..or find the "soul" deep inside them..one of my friends actually thinks like that so im not makin this up..

it sucks, but thats how a lot of younger ppl work..a lot of us have some degree of shallowness inside of us whether we wanna admit it or not..but like dalgyal mentioned already, ppl will grow up and realize the importance of a mate comes from whats inside and how they treat them..dont worry, some ppl mature faster than others

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 11-09-2002 08:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

first of all - how r these girls supposed to frickin NOE which one's gonna treat her rite and which one's gonna be the jerk? every1 makes mistakes

Old Post 11-10-2002 08:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MasWusHot

its cuz were all young and some people r just lookin 4 the goodlookin guy cuz everyone else wants him and s*it (i dont think like that tho) and then the nerdy kid who really likes u but doesnt have much style or popularity but would treat u nice is turned down cuz people will be like ew why r u goin out with him (im not like that either) just some people r..i dunno maybe i just screwed all that up

Old Post 12-05-2002 11:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MasWusHot Visit MasWusHot's homepage! Find more posts by MasWusHot Add MasWusHot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote