Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > prOtective or nOt?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hip hOp Yu Ja

Arrow prOtective or nOt?

i hab a questiOn 4 us grlz...

dO yOo guyz lyk yO b/f's 2 B overprOtective of yOo or dO yOo perfer yO b/f's 2 B very loOse abOut yOo lyk kickin it wit bOiz (freNdz onlie of course nuthin mOh den dat)?

cuz i perfer LOOSE since im clOsest wit mai hOmebOiz... but a lOt of mai g/f's lyk der b/f's 2 be prOtective cuz it mayks dem feel lOved 4 or cared 4 or sumtin lyk dat... nOt shur thO

i'd luv 2 hear sum different respOnses!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-11-2002 07:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i think overprotected is better than loose (in other words not caring)

however.. i'd like a boy that was kinda in-between...)

Old Post 08-11-2002 08:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

hmm, when you said overprotective... I thought totally strict about everything that I do... so I dun wanna use that word

I like... he knows his limits... is that better???

Old Post 08-11-2002 08:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

ahaha daz fine~ by overprOtective i meant lyk he trips over da stOopidest things... ya nOe hOw bOiz R....

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-11-2002 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i'd perfer a guy who knew when to be protective and when to be loose..being over protective would just irritate me and would make me want to do something to make him mad =¨_ ..

Old Post 08-11-2002 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

my guy was like that. he was really protective of me cuz i have ALOT more guy friends than girl friends so like he thinks imma do something wit someone else cuz he thinks hes ugly and doesnt deserve me and there are alot better guys for me or something..i dont know hes wierd but now i cant say T.T ARGG! @.@

Old Post 08-12-2002 07:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

its good.. in some way.. cuz it kinda shows how much he cares about u... but .. if u cross the fine line there.. nuh uh.. thas like.. a breakup waiting to happen

Old Post 08-12-2002 09:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE
its good.. in some way.. cuz it kinda shows how much he cares about u... but .. if u cross the fine line there.. nuh uh.. thas like.. a breakup waiting to happen

yea it realie ish~ diz ish y i nOw hab an ex...Grrr

Old Post 08-12-2002 07:46 PM
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja

yea it realie ish~ diz ish y i nOw hab an ex...Grrr

lol .. iSs sAll gOOd.... we dont need guys like that!!

Old Post 08-12-2002 10:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE

lol .. iSs sAll gOOd.... we dont need guys like that!!

haha of course!! ^^ i luv yO quOte~ "iSs sAll gOod"

Old Post 08-12-2002 11:35 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm... okai... I think I kinda like protective guys... buh not too over protective where he won't even let me hang out with my girl friends and he has to know everything I do...

I actually like it when he cares that guys friends are talking to me... Makes me feel special and more wanted because I get the feeling that he's jealous... hehe

Old Post 08-14-2002 05:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i'd like a somewhat protective guy. to me, it's a sign that he cares. but if it's like, 'WHERE WERE YOU? WHO WERE YOU WITH? WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL? WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP?'
i don't need another mom.

i want him to trust me and i want to trust him too. i don't like to be jealous

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-14-2002 05:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by jini
i'd like a somewhat protective guy. to me, it's a sign that he cares. but if it's like, 'WHERE WERE YOU? WHO WERE YOU WITH? WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL? WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP?'
i don't need another mom.

i want him to trust me and i want to trust him too. i don't like to be jealous

yup yup. i'd want sum1 hu liked to hold me close to reassure him that i'm real and all but not sum1 like jini wuz describing

Old Post 08-14-2002 10:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

yeaa..protective iss good..buh then u dont want ur guy to be krazyy and tOOo protective...iss lyke he has too muCH controL then :T oOfz...so in between iss gOod haha

Old Post 08-19-2002 05:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

this reminds me of a guy called anthony -

when we were together, i told him about the guy that . . . took advantage of me before - and he didn't say much about it then, he just held me and stuff, he was great -
i got a phone call from him - this guy came to HIS house to pick up our other friend and anthony came damn close to straight up killin his ass -
that made me feel good tho, cuz he wasn't trippin about anything else except for . . . my honor.
and when that's what the protectiveness is about - it's all good -
if it's about insecurity - fuck that!

btw, we're too young to be with guys that are all up in our business like that - dammit man, we're young - so be young and enjoy it!

Old Post 08-25-2002 04:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

personally i think jealousy is good... it means that they care... better than some bf who doesn't even care. i'm not talking abouttoo much thoe.

i would prefer a protective bf rather than loose... but if it was in between would be better my bf is loose and personally i don't like it... he never shows any signs of jealousy-- maybe that's good and i'm looking too much into it... but it bothers me and it seems like he doesn't care... so yea.

Old Post 08-25-2002 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

hmm this is pretti good advice for tha guys.... now i kno wen and wen not to be over protectiv to mai next gurlfriend...shouldnt yoo gurls be sharin this to let the guyz kno, this would help us kno how gurls want to bee treated... i like bein protectiv cause i dun want to lose her or wuhtever else, buh i never knew about sum stuph thas here...

Old Post 08-25-2002 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i would like too... its juss that i'm scared of talking about things like that to my bf... its juss uncomfortable.

Old Post 08-27-2002 12:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote