Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > asking a guy out?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

asking a guy out?

have you ever asked a guy out?
i asked this one guy who was really cute if he would go with me to my tennis banquet and he said no.....
so i asked someone else and he said no too. so i just went by myself.

anybody have any luck?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2002 02:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

i neva really asked a guy out before
im too shy to...heheheh

Old Post 05-05-2002 07:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i havent asked a guy out either..but i ask bOis tO go out with me and a buncha friends..they say yes..i think bois are juss better off being friends and not having to worrying bout hurting the other's feelings..i think das why some decline..

Old Post 05-05-2002 08:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I never ask boys out-as in dating, boyfriend/girlfriend-but I would ask them out on a date... Like a movie or something... Haha... But I hardly do that either.

Old Post 05-05-2002 09:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

If i was allowed to date i'd like it if the girl asked a guy out. Two girls have asked me out last year (one was ok looking, but the other was soo pretty i wish i could have said yes), and i said "no...i'm not allowed to date." Tss, oh well. Anyway, i really don't think guys mind it at all.

Old Post 05-05-2002 09:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hOw old are yOo? and when can u start dating? das sOo cute how you listen to your parents..because these days..kids have bf/gf without their parents knowing it .. i think das really sweet of you to be listening to your parents like that.

Old Post 05-05-2002 09:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

hah, thank you! . I'm 17 right now, and a junior in highschool. I'll probably be able to date when i'm in college though they haven't exactly told me...

Old Post 05-05-2002 10:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

aWw..yOur such a gOod bOi..
yea..lots of kOrean parents are very protective like dat..
once mah friend was like...wOw..u have a kOol mOm fOr a krn parent..

Old Post 05-05-2002 10:30 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
hah, thank you! . I'm 17 right now, and a junior in highschool. I'll probably be able to date when i'm in college though they haven't exactly told me...

Wow! You're 17? Haha... Don't date yet... Besides, I know a lot of guys that are not dating yet... I think that guys don't date until they're a little older and the girls date at a younger age. You know what I mean? Because in a lot of relationships that actually work out, the guy usually is older than the girl.

Old Post 05-05-2002 01:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:

ummm my parents let me date since freshman year of highskool and i hav lol so is that a bad thing??

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-05-2002 02:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

ummm my parents let me date since freshman year of highskool and i hav lol so is that a bad thing??

Naw, it's not a bad thing... Let's just say Girls like fresh guys!!! j/k

Old Post 05-06-2002 09:05 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:

at least you can chill w/friends right? 95% of the time I can't

Old Post 05-06-2002 10:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

at least you can chill w/friends right? 95% of the time I can't

ah, yeah i hang out with my friends pretty much all the time. That sucks for you though :huh:

Old Post 05-06-2002 02:04 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

yeah, thats why i join so many after school clubs

Old Post 05-06-2002 03:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

wow the replies got way off topic. haha! well in answer to the original post~i hav asked a guy out, but it wuz a joke and we both knew it. umm..i asked a guy to mai sadies dance but i've never asked a guy OUT, like on a real date

Old Post 05-07-2002 02:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
wow the replies got way off topic. haha! well in answer to the original post~~i hav asked a guy out, but it wuz a joke and we both knew it. umm..i asked a guy to mai sadies dance but i've never asked a guy OUT, like on a real date

hahaha i noe who!!!!
hey T

Old Post 05-07-2002 02:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

the girl who I'm going out with wanted to ask me out, she had a crush on me for a while, but I didn't even really know her! I kind of knew one of her friends, and he told me to ask her out, and I'm really glad I did, now I know that she wanted to but was really shy! I think I still would be going out with her if she had asked me out, but I don't know why, but I kind of like how I initiated it...

Old Post 05-08-2002 02:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

i'm to shy too
afraid of rejection

Old Post 05-08-2002 03:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

quote:
Originally posted by hyunnie03
i'm to shy too
afraid of rejection

ditto, but i asked some people and rejection isn't that big a deal.

Old Post 05-09-2002 04:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i never asked a guy out. guess i'm juss too shy and afraid of rejection... but actually when i think of it more, if i go out with someone i need to knoe for sure he likes me-- hehe... i think i watch too much drama of those girls getting heart broken and stuff :P

Old Post 06-02-2002 05:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote